Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know what's happened here and we are just waiting to find Karen's body so that her husband can be charged. No one is calling out in hopes to find her alive. Police aren't warning us of a killer lurking by the river. It's a tragedy for all involved but my heart is with Karen's daughter who must be experiencing unimaginable anguish. Hopefully the guilty party will confess and provide some closure for those who truly loved Karen.

I can't believe a whole month has gone by without a peep from the media, or from her family run FB page - they aren't responding to people commenting on the page.

Anyone been to Watergardens, is the store still open?

I can't believe a whole month has gone by without a peep from the media, or from her family run FB page - they aren't responding to people commenting on the page.

Anyone been to Watergardens, is the store still open?
Yep the Store is still open

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220][emoji220]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to lose my patience with these people. Where is Karen already?

Either that or he's on drugs. Maybe both. It's like watching a multi-car pile up and not being able to look away; despite your horror.

I think it's best not to look at him at all.

The radio silence is driving me nuts, not a peep from the media in bloody weeks!

A piece of evidence that could prove crucial to the investigation into the disappearance of Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski has reportedly been sent to the US for expert analysis.
The Herald Sun reports that a "key piece of evidence" was sent to technical experts in the US but did not provide any further details.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-disappearance-sent-to-us#WAkQVoT42cbtGDr3.99

Thanks for the update sleep x

Hopefully the evidence will lead to a long awaited breakthrough in the investigation into Karen's disappearance. I'm just trying to wrack my brains re forensic testing techniques that may be available in the States but not here. Hmm...

"Police fear the 47-year-old has been killed and her body disposed of. Melbourne’s Herald Sunreports investigators had sent a piece of evidence to the US for testing. The newspaper did not say what the evidence was, but it was considered crucial to the investigation"

"Detectives have taken CCTV footage from 60 cameras at two service stations at Calder Park and are also studying video from Toolern Vale General Store because of its proximity to the pings detected"

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...y/news-story/3e09b11c2d66110e1627fd0e37848db5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member