Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Merc is permanently parked in the garage?
The blue Corolla may be Sarah's?...I wonder if she is still living there?

OFF TOPIC BO....I hope our lovely TGY is okay....Have noticed that she hasn't posted on any of the threads here for a while..:thinking:
I believe the Golf is Sarah's, have seen the Corolla a few times. Same have missed TGY.

I believe the Golf is Sarah's, have seen the Corolla a few times. Same have missed TGY.

Might be a boyfriend's car.

Might be a 'loaner' if the Merc is still impounded. A clue as to the technical analysis being sought in the US? Perhaps data from a non-standard navigational aid or dashcam that needs 'restoring'?

The whole case is driving me nuts......

Up until the phone ping info came to light...I was willing to give some doubt and invest time and research into a possible accidental drowning...

So over it......

if theres not a third party involved (female) Id be suprised.....

I agree that Sarah and Ant are the two most likely to know the true nature of their marriage. Let's take Ant's impressions with a grain of salt, but he characterises him as weak and cowardly. Sarah was comfortable enough to tell the world her mum went ballistic, to me this suggests that she found her Dad's story credible at that time. Even if you loved your Mum, if you knew she was capable of giving Dad a really hard time and one day Dad snapped uncharacteristically, I don't think it is a stretch that you would get invested in protecting Dad afterwards. They both would have been better off coming forward immediately and letting justice take it's course. He would of been out of jail in time to be a grandparent to Sarah's children. It is not like it is going to interrupt his amazing career as a failed businessman and uber driver and lose the family fortune. They have to live with this hanging their heads while they disrespect Karen's memory and remains. The facade is cracked. They need to just get on with it, do the moral thing.

Great Post.....

Wonder if the Corolla is a visitors car. Karen's brother was visiting weekly or fortnightly we were told .
Or could be the house cleaners car too if it's the same day every week.

Karen has been missing for 5 months today. I can't imagine what those close to her must be feeling.
Hope there will be an update soon.

Was in the area last night and also noticed the blue Corolla parked outside around 7:30pm. So not the cleaners car. Looks like its there on a regular basis so doubt its Karens brothers car now. So as someone else pointed out someone could be staying there on a regular basis maybe her friend? Gosh that person has a lot of courage if that's the case (given the circumstances) but good on them for the support that Sarah may be needing.
Also noticed on the drive that 71 Riviera Drive had some pretty big cctv . I know this is a road that you need to get on to make your way out of those streets. Wonder if this household were asked to check there footage. Hope they did, incase car was driven past there, looks like a good cctv .

Wonder if the Corolla is a visitors car. Karen's brother was visiting weekly or fortnightly we were told .
Or could be the house cleaners car too if it's the same day every week.
I'm pretty sure it's a visitors car....I have noticed it on a weekend (which might rule out the cleaner).

This case has gone so cold....I wish we could get some news soon as I feel I'm going crazy..:waiting:

Does anyone think that Karen could possibly still be alive (overseas somewhere maybe?)..:thinking:

Big search going on not far from where I am, frankston dandenong freeway I believe, apparently forensics on scene and looking for a body in what is reported to be a high profile missing persons. It's on an official alerts fb page. Will try to link if allowed

It's 7 news Facebook page

Thanks Hbayne. It's believed that it is the body of a woman they are looking for. She apparently is a cold case murder victim whose identity is known to police.

DEVELOPING: Police and SES personnel are tonight searching for the body of a suspected cold case murder victim along Frankston Freeway.
www.7news.com.au

Thanks Hbayne. It's believed that it is the body of a woman they are looking for. She apparently is a cold case murder victim whose identity is known to police.

DEVELOPING: Police and SES personnel are tonight searching for the body of a suspected cold case murder victim along Frankston Freeway.
www.7news.com.au

Very close to the roadside judging by photos ? I got stuck in it all as I take a child to a sporting event and use that route. Lots of tv crews ect there. I can't find anymore news on it though now. Have to drive back that route within next hour to get home

I can't find any info now, I only saw it was related to a women in a high profile case via comments on 7 news fb post. Someone posted about it being Karen but post was then deleted .

www.7news.com.au
It looks like a very awkward place to bury a body, if it was similar back then. I think there would be much better places within a ten minute drive. I knew the area, but not the roads so much.

Perhaps searching for Sarah Macdiarmid.

It looks like a very awkward place to bury a body, if it was similar back then. I think there would be much better places within a ten minute drive. I knew the area, but not the roads so much.

Perhaps searching for Sarah Macdiarmid.

Yep ...... Sarah was my first thought too....

You couldn't bury a body in the area I saw them searching, it was roadside against a big barrier ?? If anything was there it would have to be newly put there I would think. But I'm only going off what I saw and photos on 7 news fb page. There are a few missing persons cases down this way also. A women from frankston north that would prehaps fit the vicinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C