Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the aerial shots, it seems the remains were positioned between two fallen trees.

Yeah I noticed that too, looks like not much effort put in to conceal the body, maybe it was done in a rush and relying on the isolation to keep remains hidden. Just a thought bubble.

loch.jpg
Near corner of Loch and Salisbury? It could have been a lot more isolated.

attachment.php

Near corner of Loch and Salisbury? It could have been a lot more isolated.

Yeah wow not to far from housing, gee more questions.

I don't think anyone would risk moving remains. If it's her it was probably the original spot she was callously dumped.

On the other hand . . .

However, resident Paul Gordon said walkers avoided the bush track, near where the body was found, because it was so rough.

"It's isolated. No one walks through there because it's so rough," Mr Gordon told Channel Seven.

"It's just real rough bush."

Ian Flannery said "very, very few people at all" ventured into that part of the bush.

"You might see a couple of walkers, maybe a four-wheel-drive driven down every now and then, but it's very, very isolated."

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/human-remains-found-near-mount-macedon-20170220-gugwc5.html

The Age has reported that a couple has come forward saying that they saw a man with a shovel in the area where the body has been found and joked to him that he was burying a body. They didn't say how long ago this was but report they have been taken behind the police lines and are being questioned. http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/human-remains-found-near-mount-macedon-20170220-gugwc5.html

Now that is an interesting new development. Wonder if they got a description of the person and the vehicle. Doesn't VR own a 4 x4.

I feel sick. I regularly drive up to Macedon to enjoy the fresh and peacefulness. As soon as this was announced I said to my mum this has to be her.

On the other hand . . .

However, resident Paul Gordon said walkers avoided the bush track, near where the body was found, because it was so rough.

"It's isolated. No one walks through there because it's so rough," Mr Gordon told Channel Seven.

"It's just real rough bush."

Ian Flannery said "very, very few people at all" ventured into that part of the bush.

"You might see a couple of walkers, maybe a four-wheel-drive driven down every now and then, but it's very, very isolated."

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/human-remains-found-near-mount-macedon-20170220-gugwc5.html
I ride my horse around the same spot regularly. The "road" is rugged but certainly passable. where the remains have been found would have been accessable by a non 4x4 but would have been a bit of a challenging trip in some areas. the body is not far from a little dried up creek. I know the area very well. I have seen walkers on the same road. This road continues on and ends up coming out next to the Wild Action private zoo . I have driven my horse float along the road the body was found on. Pretty rough bush off the road.

Hope the police have the handcuffs ready. Can't wait to see him wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper