Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P. Karen Ristevski. Finally she has been found, how tragic, :(
I followed this case initially. I think if i'm correct KR was carrying a specific type of handbag? I am wondering if that was also found with her remains? If she had a lot of money in it & someone knew that it could of been an abduction/murder scenario?

His phone was switched off for 'about' two hours but it also still pinged just 23 minutes away from the site where Karen's remains were found. There was time.

The data also revealed that Mr Ristevski’s mobile phone was switched off for about two hours that day.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

Rest peacefully, Karen. You are found now. Justice will be done. :rose: :rose: :rose:

RSBM

Criminals MUST be getting smarter knowing police can trace their mobile phones.

So did Borce have his phone turned off and then he turned it on and then turned it off again?

Who did he have to call???
Who lives close enough to help?

Must be getting close to the truth, as per normal deletions start to occur

I read here, or similar about the murderer/s connection with the burial site. Sometimes its plainly opportunistic/convenient, sometimes familiar-and obviously known to the killer, sometimes also symbolic. The thing that struck me when I looked up the history of the area, apart from the horses, gardens and golf, is that Mount Macedon was named by Major Thomas Mitchell in 1836 after Phillip Of Macedon (The Macedonian Icon) in honour of being able to see Port Phillip from the summit of the mountain.

It may be completely irrelevant, but sometimes the unconscious seeps through.

I read here, or similar about the murderer/s connection with the burial site. Sometimes its plainly opportunistic/convenient, sometimes familiar-and obviously known to the killer, sometimes also symbolic. The thing that struck me when I looked up the history of the area, apart from the horses, gardens and golf, is that Mount Macedon was named by Major Thomas Mitchell in 1836 after Phillip Of Macedon (The Macedonian Icon) in honour of being able to see Port Phillip from the summit of the mountain.

Can you elaborate ? What's the relevance do you think

RSBM

Criminals MUST be getting smarter knowing police can trace their mobile phones.

So did Borce have his phone turned off and then he turned it on and then turned it off again?

Who did he have to call???
Who lives close enough to help?

Somehow he seems too scatty and iced-up to be trusted, to me. But I can certainly see a brother being contacted. One who tried hard to suggest that Karen had just left everything behind, gone overseas, and was most likely living in China or the US.
"Okay, I'm almost there. Where are you now?"

Jill Meagher was also found near Gisborne South ... in the general vicinity. Sometimes I think that the killer wanted police to think that an iced-up murderer like Bayley did this to Karen. But I don't think police have been fooled at all.

Was reading some comments on the kr fb page and it was actually something that i thought of at the beginning.

What if it was a suicide and br + someone disposed of her body that way he still got paid her insurance?

I keep thinking back to sr in those first news reports, she looks like shes grieving a death, not a missing mother with any hope that shes alive. Its like she knew she was gone!
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

“Police can confirm the human remains found at Mount Macedon yesterday are that of missing Avondale Heights woman Karen Ristevski,” Victoria Police said in a statement on Tuesday afternoon.

Police were drawn to the search area after phone towers traced mobile phones to the region on the day Mrs Ristevski disappeared. The phones belonged to Mrs Ristevski and her husband.

Earlier on Tuesday, detectives visited the Ristevski family home in Avondale Heights.

The positive identification follows forensic testing carried out on the body found in bush 52km from the site where Ms Ristevski was last seen.
https://aussiecriminals.com.au/2016/07/14/what-happened-to-melbourne-woman-karen-ristevski/

Was reading some comments on the kr fb page and it was actually something that i thought of at the beginning.

What if it was a suicide and br + someone disposed of her body that way he still got paid her insurance?

I keep thinking back to sr in those first news reports, she looks like shes grieving a death, not a missing mother with any hope that shes alive. Its like she knew she was gone!

I think most insurance pay up for suicide after 12 months, might be wrong, haven't tested it.

If that was the case, that 'someone' was not very smart. Because having taken so long to find the remains, the COD/MOD may be difficult to determine ... and that 'someone' will be in big trouble for concealing a body, may get pinned for a murder, and sure as heck will not receive any death benefits.

It is a common myth that suicide is not covered by Australian life insurance policies however this is not true, as many do cover suicide after the policy has been in place for longer than 13 months.
https://www.lifeinsurancedirect.com...es-life-insurance-cover-suicide-in-australia/

I think most insurance pay up for suicide after 12 months, might be wrong, haven't tested it.

only if a body is produced, and that body clearly says accidental death, or unequivocally suicide...... no body, no payout. ..Certainly, no payout by any insurance company on a suspected murder, and the police notify insurance companies when they are conducting investigations, no matter how long they expect that investigation to go on.

If there is no body, then the claimants must wait 7 years, long enough for death to be assumed... no bank use, no sighting, no contact, no driving use, no passport use, no arrest or application for social security, no hospital use, etc... by that time the original motive for murder has rolled over into bankruptcy, penury , debt and trouble.

Yes! Not the upright trees but the ones laying between the two big logs on the ground.

Oops, I zoomed in & I think I see something I shouldn't have. :(

That walker had had a very keen eye.

Hi everyone, I read this thread constantly and today is indeed very sad news :-( I just wanted to ask @they'll get you, what it is that you can see in this photo? I have tried to zoom in but I can't see anything. Please excuse me if it is obvious, I am just curious. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en