Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't dismiss anything the stepson says, or does... he is the prime suspect, in my opinion.. his willingness to reach for a weapon when offended, his fantasising foolishness in regard to his propensity as projecting himself as an attractive sexual partner for his 47 yr old stepmother, when his physical appearance doesn't back that probability up, his lust for and attraction to ice, and a few other substances that he hopes will alter his perceptions.....nope. Anthony is right up there, and there is a glimmer in my mind that his Dad, Borce , is fully aware and is trying to protect him or took advantage of Anthony's violence to solve a few of Borce's problems. .

But the daughter has an odd air. . I keep comparing her to the stepdaughter of Joe Korp, her poor little face frozen in complete terror when Joe was making his mad appeal, compared to her and Borce, clasping each other, Borce with his thousand yard stare and sudden blinks...

Different circumstances, and different combinations, but.. ... a mother missing in hideous , inexplicable ways, two totally different portrayals. .....

Yeah ... I don't know, Trooper. You may be right about the stepson having guilt in this murder, but I'm not so sure he is the guilty party.

“When I first saw that Karen was missing, I initially felt guilt, thinking my call to her (for money, for further rehab supposedly) may have had something to do with it,” he wrote.

“I’m now a bit angry because if my father had addressed the situations with Karen, maybe this wouldn’t have happened. Although I’ve had some serious issues with Karen, she was always there for me, had a genuine interest in my welfare and was like my best friend.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a

Yeah ... I don't know, Trooper. You may be right about the stepson having guilt in this murder, but I'm not so sure he is the guilty party.

“When I first saw that Karen was missing, I initially felt guilt, thinking my call to her may have had something to do with it,” he wrote.

“I’m now a bit angry because if my father had addressed the situations with Karen, maybe this wouldn’t have happened. Although I’ve had some serious issues with Karen, she was always there for me, had a genuine interest in my welfare and was like my best friend.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a

Everything the stepson has gone on record as saying .... herald sun...the australian ...
He constantly contridicts himself ...

He said at one stage he could kill her had reason too .... then says she was like his best friend ....

The dude is all over the place.

If I was having a guess at what might have happened ...... his rang them crying poor whoa is me sob stories ... threatening to kill himself.

Karen being the kind hearted soul described by many may have gone to his house that morning to speak to him ..... in an ice rage he has killed her ..... then Dad has realised somethings up...Karen hasn't arrived at work...

Has then helpt in a coverup for his son? ......

I think the two cars were involved ...

Wonder if soil samples from the cars tyres or underbellies will geologically tie back to the macedon regional park area .... and or any flora evidence.

“When I first saw that Karen was missing, I initially felt guilt, thinking my call to her (for money, for further rehab supposedly) may have had something to do with it,” he wrote.

What a handy asset Anthony must have been to the two brothers, Vasco and Borce. .. an obedient resentful son, cross with his stepmother, ice fuelled rages, a history of brawling and assault, prone to sudden furies, and cranky about Karen's inheritance, which would be like a red rag to a bull... the ice addicted would see that as a lifetime of indulgent tripping, free from the burden of forever scrabbling for the money needed for the next hit.... .

Then again ...... I think the cousin injecting himself into the investigation through his ACA interview was bizzarre. ..

IMO that one has a few secrets too .. and the relationship between him the stepson ... the husband and brother ....... could be interesting...

Is this about one murderer. ...... and a few others involved as accessories to hide her remains???

Thank you, emirates!! :loveyou:

I am positive that you will write kind thoughts for a beautiful woman who did not deserve to be killed and dumped in such a heartless manner.

I will indeed dear S.A.

Ahhh just a thought .....

Being worried about giving a statement to the media ..... but relaying his concern his house? Or was it phone? ...was bugged.

Well he sure made sure anyone else who maybe complicit knew to be very careful.

You wouldn't offer that up unless you were worried someone might put their foot in it....and was actually quite a clever move to state it to the media if he couldn't do it in person or over the phone.

“I’m now a bit angry because if my father had addressed the situations with Karen, maybe this wouldn’t have happened. Although I’ve had some serious issues with Karen, she always there for me, had a genuine interest in my welfare and was like she was my best friend.”

people often say the nicest things about people they have murdered.... it's as if they sort of reminisce about the good old days, when the spectre of a lifetime in prison wasn't hanging over their head, and things were rosy...

Everything the stepson has gone on record as saying .... herald sun...the australian ...
He constantly contridicts himself ...

He said at one stage he could kill her had reason too .... then says she was like his best friend ....

The dude is all over the place.

If I was having a guess at what might have happened ...... his rang them crying poor whoa is me sob stories ... threatening to kill himself.

Karen being the kind hearted soul described by many may have gone to his house that morning to speak to him ..... in an ice rage he has killed her ..... then Dad has realised somethings up...Karen hasn't arrived at work...

Has then helpt in a coverup for his son? ......

I think the two cars were involved ...

Wonder if soil samples from the cars tyres or underbellies will geologically tie back to the macedon regional park area .... and or any flora evidence.

Yes the contradictory statements of AR .....I was just thinking the same thing. In his drug addled mind he thinks Karen is his best mate but what if she (finally) said no to him, wouldn't give him any money and tried to wash her hands of him.
I am sure if this was the case though, there would be CCTV of her leaving the house, driving. To go and see him. Also - who were the older man and younger woman and man spotted at the crime scene in the white van?

Did we ever hear back about "that cctv footage" ...... I thought it was undetermined who was driving the car.

I think at one point some were evrn speculating that the evidence sent to the usa for further investigation could have been the cctv footage.

Was the white van stuff just a rumor though ..... this person said that to this person who heard it from .....and so on ..... kinda like a chinese whisper..

Or has this been confirmed on main stream media?

“I’m now a bit angry because if my father had addressed the situations with Karen, maybe this wouldn’t have happened. Although I’ve had some serious issues with Karen, she always there for me, had a genuine interest in my welfare and was like she was my best friend.”

people often say the nicest things about people they have murdered.... it's as if they sort of reminisce about the good old days, when the spectre of a lifetime in prison wasn't hanging over their head, and things were rosy...

And the .... “I’m now a bit angry because if my father had addressed the situations with Karen, maybe this wouldn’t have happened"

Maybe WHAT wouldn't have happened? And what "situations with Karen" is he talking about? I reckon he knows WHAT happened to Karen. What situationS (plural)? The alleged molestation is only one situation. What's the other situation/s? Oh he knows what happened to Karen alright! MOO

With the supposed fight between Borce and Karen being about money and the shop, is it possible that Karen told Borce she was going to help the stepson out with rehab ... one more time? And that she was perhaps leaving Borce to start her life anew? Tired of the failed businesses with him (and Vasco) and the subsequent huge losses perhaps.

And then all he77 broke loose.

I think we need to keep remembering that Karen was at home when she disappeared. No-one has ever stated otherwise. Not seen by the neighbours, not seen by other walkers, not seen on neighbourhood CCTV, not seen by anyone.

Did the stepson even have a vehicle that worked? Because Karen sure as heck did not use a car that morning, and no taxis have reported transporting her, as far as we know.

Im more interested in the

Im more interested in the first sentence. ........ sounds like Anthony trying to put the guilts on his dad .....very deflective, manipulative behaviour. ....if Im reading it the way a narrcasist would normally shift blame onto someone else...

With the supposed fight between Borce and Karen being about money and the shop, is it possible that Karen told Borce she was going to help the stepson out with rehab ... one more time? And that she was perhaps leaving Borce to start her life anew? Tired of the failed businesses with him (and Vasco) and the subsequent huge losses perhaps.

And then all he77 broke loose.

I think we need to keep remembering that Karen was at home when she disappeared. No-one has ever stated otherwise. Not seen by the neighbours, not seen by other walkers, not seen on neighbourhood CCTV, not seen by anyone.

Did the stepson even have a vehicle that worked? Because Karen sure as heck did not use a car that morning, and no taxis have reported transporting her, as far as we know.

I think he had a car .....vaguely remember discussing it in past threads.

Again ...... don't think it has ever been determined who was in the car on the cctv footage ..... could have been both of them...Karen and Borce.

I think he had a car .....vaguely remember discussing it in past threads.

Still ... she was at home. Poised to go off to work (remember the shop called Borce to find out where Karen was?)
Not getting ready to drive off with the stepson, whose vehicle would surely have been caught on neighbourhood CCTV.
Instead, Karen's car was caught on CCTV ... with a person inside it ... presumably Borce.

According to the Herald Sun, a neighbour living near the couple’s Avondale Heights home has given police CCTV footage from a camera pointing towards their house.

The camera reportedly captured a vehicle matching the description of Mrs Ristevski’s car.

Police are hoping to use video-enhancing technology to distinguish the driver of the car.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...-melbourne-mums-car-filmed-on-cctv/ar-AAiCzxy

Just on radio now that BR has just visited lawyer in city, refused to answer reporter's questions. No comment from lawyer either 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Just on radio now that BR has just visited lawyer in city, refused to answer reporter's questions. No comment from lawyer either ��

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

The heat is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members