Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nine News MelbourneVerified account‏@9NewsMelb [video=twitter;834184169173417984]https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/834184169173417984[/video]

Karen Ristevski’s family is talking to lawyers after her identity was confirmed. @LexiDaish #9News

That says a lot, to me. Not meeting with a funeral director to talk about a future beautiful and fitting ceremony, not visiting the dumping site (as Karen's brother did) to lay flowers and/or commune with Karen .... but right off to the city to see the lawyer.

What is the FB status on AR?

Any long rants over the last 24hrs?

That says a lot, to me. Not meeting with a funeral director to talk about a future beautiful and fitting ceremony, not visiting the dumping site (as Karen's brother did) to lay flowers and/or commune with Karen .... but right off to the city to see the lawyer.
Exactly what i was thinking!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

talking to lawyers, ey. pretty sure it isn't about claiming the insurance... the police are keen on people in imminent danger of being arrested, especially for a crime such as murder, to be fully represented from the get go, it is so much more effective and efficient.. an unrepresented murderer can often bring up grounds for dicey questioning, thus delaying the inevitable. So well done, Borce, showing a bit of brains for a change.

What is the FB status on AR?

Any long rants over the last 24hrs?
Just shared a few quotes on his wall, nothing exciting. He posted like 56 quotes a few days ago. Hasn't been a rant for quite a while.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

talking to lawyers, ey. pretty sure it isn't about claiming the insurance... the police are keen on people in imminent danger of being arrested, especially for a crime such as murder, to be fully represented from the get go, it is so much more effective and efficient.. an unrepresented murderer can often bring up grounds for dicey questioning, thus delaying the inevitable. So well done, Borce, showing a bit of brains for a change.

I believe he has been lawyered up for quite a while, by a top criminal defence firm. Since just two months after Karen disappeared.

"The Weekend Australian can reveal that Mr Ristevski — the last person to see her alive — has hired law firm Stary Norton Halphen, headed by one of Melbourne’s top criminal defence lawyers, Rob Stary, to represent him. Mr Ristevski’s solicitor, Katarina Ljubicic, said yesterday her client gave two long statements to police soon after Mrs Ristevski went missing on June 29, the second of which was to answer questions raised by police following their initial investigations.

Sources familiar with the police investigation said detectives had asked Mr Ristevski about his movements on the day, including where he drove and what he did." (Seeing that he did not offer police that info in his first interview, they had to find out that he was out driving themselves.)

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825
August 27, 2016

I believe he has been lawyered up for quite a while, by a top criminal defence firm. Since just two months after Karen disappeared.

"The Weekend Australian can reveal that Mr Ristevski — the last person to see her alive — has hired law firm Stary Norton Halphen, headed by one of Melbourne’s top criminal defence lawyers, Rob Stary, to represent him. Mr Ristevski’s solicitor, Katarina Ljubicic, said yesterday her client gave two long statements to police soon after Mrs Ristevski went missing on June 29, the second of which was to answer questions raised by police following their initial investigations.

Sources familiar with the police investigation said detectives had asked Mr Ristevski about his movements on the day, including where he drove and what he did." (Seeing that he did not offer police that info in his first interview, they had to find out that he was out driving themselves.)

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825
August 27, 2016

Today, he's been advised by the detectives to speak to his lawyer immediately.. wouldn't be surprised If he has been given a tiny window of opportunity to do this.... while it's nice to have a big blowout of an arrest, on the freeway with divvy vans all over the place, this is by far the most efficient sort of arrest.. get 'em to their lawyers, pick 'em up from the lawyers office, take 'em to the watch house, and make sure all the paperwork that defines Borce's representation is ticked and dotted.

Because it's obvious that Borce isn't going to go down easy, he wants to do it the hard way, and his legal reps are more than willing to assist him in this endeavor, Borce will plead not guilty for a while until the money dribbles out...

August 27, 2016

If Borce was worried about the money before Karen went missing, now is when he will start to see some REAL bleeding of his finances, when the lawyers get their billing machine going. He better be driving his arse off for Uber working 24 hours a day, and the store better be pulling its weight. There'll be a bit fat caveat on that house before too much longer with Stary Norton Halphen's name on it.

Any confirmation of another persons DNA at the site of the body?

Just drove past the house. Instant sick feeling in my stomach. Sarah's car is there as well as another small car. Tons of media everywhere was very hard to drive past with all the media around.

of course, he would have a bank cheque safely folded up in his pocket there, as required by the law firm.. no representation without a hefty and valid deposit, and a contract signed, and all the in 's and out's of that contract to represent Borce to the limit of their ability, with no recouping should the verdict go in an un-Borce like way... sign this, sign that, power of attorney, instructions to be taken and given, assets to be disclosed and adjuncted to the law firm in lieu of the length of trial etc..

Lots of stuff for his law firm to firm up this morning, but also, lots would have been already done by a smart firm in the sure expectation of this outcome, someone would have been up all night getting the forms all lined up and all proviso's sorted, because it is the habit of criminals to be very slow to pay their lawyers bills once things go awry...

Still ... she was at home. Poised to go off to work (remember the shop called Borce to find out where Karen was?)
Not getting ready to drive off with the stepson, whose vehicle would surely have been caught on neighbourhood CCTV.
Instead, Karen's car was caught on CCTV ... with a person inside it ... presumably Borce.

According to the Herald Sun, a neighbour living near the couple’s Avondale Heights home has given police CCTV footage from a camera pointing towards their house.

The camera reportedly captured a vehicle matching the description of Mrs Ristevski’s car.

Police are hoping to use video-enhancing technology to distinguish the driver of the car.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...-melbourne-mums-car-filmed-on-cctv/ar-AAiCzxy

Yeah ..... but I suppose Im wondering if she did leave in her car (as per indistinguishable cctv footage) and Borce left in his car later when he became concerned she didn't arrive at work.. ..

He headed up to Diggers Rest (Son's house) .....

Had to get others possibly involved in coverup and both cars brought back to house in Avondale Heights (both his and her car were taken in for evidence collection) ...

Just because the media haven't been told of any footage of his car leaving ..... doesn't mean it didn't. Id expect Police to be tight lipped on evidence and only release information that could help trip people up on a lie.

As for him not attending to funeral arrangements and such ..... I don't see much in that.......only because her body is most likely still with the coroner working up a cause of death.

Don't get me wrong ..... I totally think he is involved ..... but just not sure if he is the murderer.

Yeah ..... but I suppose Im wondering if she did leave in her car (as per indistinguishable cctv footage) and Borce left in his car later when he became concerned she didn't arrive at work.. ..

He headed up to Diggers Rest (Son's house) .....

Had to get others possibly involved in coverup and both cars brought back to house in Avondale Heights (both his and her car were taken in for evidence collection) ...

Just because the media haven't been told of any footage of his car leaving ..... doesn't mean it didn't. Id expect Police to be tight lipped on evidence and only release information that could help trip people up on a lie.

As for him not attending to funeral arrangements and such ..... I don't see much in that.......only because her body is most likely still with the coroner working up a cause of death.

Don't get me wrong ..... I totally think he is involved ..... but just not sure if he is the murderer.

Except Borce explained his reason for taking Karen's car was that he wanted to go over bumps and fix the faulty gauge.

and I suppose, that whoever gets the 'real story' in first has a bit of an advantage.... looks like Borce has edged a bit ahead in that particular race, although that may be because the newspapers haven't been able to spot Anthony or Vasco heading at a fast pace to their lawyers...

and I suppose, that whoever gets the 'real story' in first has a bit of an advantage.... looks like Borce has edged a bit ahead in that particular race, although that may be because the newspapers haven't been able to spot Anthony or Vasco heading at a fast pace to their lawyers...

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Vasco's blank cheque in Borce's pocket. Judging by the past massive ($600,000 and $800,000) financial woes due to dual company failures, and the outcomes of that.

If Borce was worried about the money before Karen went missing, now is when he will start to see some REAL bleeding of his finances, when the lawyers get their billing machine going. He better be driving his arse off for Uber working 24 hours a day, and the store better be pulling its weight. There'll be a bit fat caveat on that house before too much longer with Stary Norton Halphen's name on it.

so true.. Borce ain't seen nothin' yet, as they say on Broadway. I only hope he has sequestered the daughters inheritance separately, or that she has lawyers doing that for her, because if it's in Borce's name anywhere, it's now well and truly tucked in side the large and comfy vault of his legal reps, until all business they have together is finished, which may only be when Borce dies. And even then....

If Borce thought Karen could run thru money, he is in for an unpleasant awakening regarding the speed and depth at which money can really evaporate when in the hands of experts. .

Except Borce explained his reason for taking Karen's car was that he wanted to go over bumps and fix the faulty gauge.

Or that was the excuse he gave.... the cops probably gave him a heads up that they already knew he drove her car that day....... doesn't mean he wasnt simply driving her car back from diggers rest .....

Lol.... Im only guessing here on different scenarios of other information police may have held back from the media...

I mean we have had reports that his brother was seen in the area where the police actually focused their search on Blackhill Road ...

Im thinking this case is a lot more complex than he simply killed her and independently went off to Macedon to hide her remains...

But again .... its anyones guess until the police release more solid info...

Maybe its the way my mind thinks..........

A lot of money was spoken of in their failed businesses, we have done some research in earlier threads.

Im wondering if a party called in a debt of some sort, something which hasnt reached the media as yet.

Just a little background, for those who are not aware ... as I keep on referring to the past financial woes.

I'm not so sure that it was Karen that was bad with money and business. And perhaps that is why she rejected Borce's ideas for boosting sales in her boutique (as she is said to have done during that fateful argument before she disappeared.)

The Australian understands the family’s financial woes date back more than a decade to the collapse of a once-successful rag trade business owing almost $600,000 in unsecured debts.
Clothing manufacturer and wholesaler Blue Laser Jean Co, co-owned by Mr Ristevski and his brother Vasko, once counted department store giant Myer among its many retail customers.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/7b0d23acfbce06c11b31e022a7b7161e

In addition to the Bella Bleu boutique and label, the Ristevski family ran fashion companies Blue Laser Jean Co, which collapsed in 2000 owing almost $600,000, and Warrant, which owed more than $800,000 when it was wound up in 2012 after a legal dispute. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825

From all that we know, I doubt that this was a planned murder. But I have NO DOUBTS that the aftermath of cover up, disposal, lies and red herrings was very PLANNED and executed cunningly. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme