Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baden Clay didn't speak to the media or thank all the searchers either. He just hid himself away with Mummy, Daddy and Livvy.

I'm assuming that LE have already checked if Mr Ristevski had any work driving to the Mount Macedon location-or thereabouts. Did they have difficulty procuring records from Uber? Might be easier now if there was a legal sticking point.

I haven't seen any comment from VR since Karen's body was found. Has there been a comment?

Looks like a skull where Karen lay? WTF. It's so clear. Some weird illusion? Look at the picture showing where she was found...

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...a/news-story/884bc8d798ad09b9e81e3b99870ba1fc

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

yeah i see it too i think its just different coloured dirt, i mean if you look at the scale compared to the logs it would have to be a child or babys skull or something ( please dont take this to set off rumors that she was up the duff or something )

That says a lot, to me. Not meeting with a funeral director to talk about a future beautiful and fitting ceremony, not visiting the dumping site (as Karen's brother did) to lay flowers and/or commune with Karen .... but right off to the city to see the lawyer.

Totally agree SA, according to media reports her brother spent nearly 2 hours at the sight of her body being found, possibly to come to terms with what had happened. Yet BR runs off straight to his lawyers. I would have thought he could have spared an hour or two and visit the site to pay his respects. Says a lot about the man.

Has Borce spoken to the media yet to express his sorrow and gratitude to those who searched for his beloved wife? No? That in itself is pretty telling.

manners are the first thing to go in a situation like this.. does he make a total arse of himself and thank the searchers, the police, the CWA for searchers sandwiches, the fire brigade......no.. . he sucks it up, and soldiers on.. there has to be some dignity, somewhere..

as for thanking the civilian who accidentally made the connection, well.....hardly.. if he was a genuine grieving husband missing a much loved and mysteriously disappeared wife, well.. yes.. but the time for that façade has long passed. He has to play it straight now, and let the chips fall where they may...

These are the horns of dilemma many a murdering husband has had to wade thru... there is no directions of etiquette for it...

And perhaps, driven in to the skull of Melbournian men is the memory of John Sharpe, who, after murdering his sleeping wife by spearing her with a shot gun spear used for sharks, he then did the same to his 2 yr old daughter, dumped the bodies in the garbage tip, but still have enough left in him to cry on the TV about how he wanted her back, he loved her, he wished her well with her new love, but he wanted to see his daughter.

That takes a certain kind of mindset to pull off, really.. not many have it... even though Borce may have been practicing for the moment the balloon blew up, it still requires a truly hard mindset and the cheek of the ages to carry it thru.

I suspect his chosen attitude is going to be one of 'poor silent me' .. a man beset by bigger worries that anyone else, doing the best he can and at the mercy of the whimsy of the law...

Totally agree SA, according to media reports her brother spent nearly 2 hours at the sight of her body being found, possibly to come to terms with what had happened. Yet BR runs off straight to his lawyers. I would have thought he could have spared an hour or two and visit the site to pay his respects. Says a lot about the man.

Then again ..... if he is innocent .... he has a right to be angry and not give the media anything .... or any reason to draw attention to himself as it would come at the cost of having everyone disect his every move and motive......case of Dammed if he does...dammed if he doesn't.

Don't forget the media hasn't been that kind to him from pretty much day one.

And lets not forget Jills husband was subject to the same sort if treatment ...media..social pages ....... and he didn't do it.

Im supposing certain members are viewing as guests regarding the family, except Steve Richardson who is a member.

If it was my family i be all over any information.

As other members have stated it doesnt seem like that. It also took a while for Borce to reveal the families CCTV on the rear of the house was nonoperational for around 6 months.

I not 100 sure AR wasnt involved but the FB rants on that night may sway others to see different.

Hindering rather than helping, so the pysche looks at it as hiding guilt or protecting those close.

Did we ever hear back about "that cctv footage" ...... I thought it was undetermined who was driving the car.

I think at one point some were evrn speculating that the evidence sent to the usa for further investigation could have been the cctv footage.

Was the white van stuff just a rumor though ..... this person said that to this person who heard it from .....and so on ..... kinda like a chinese whisper..

Or has this been confirmed on main stream media?

Hi Puggle it came from the husbands wife. Husband saw the van and 3 people, he rendered help as it was bogged which was refused. The next time they walked the trail there empty lime sacks which is when they notified crime stoppers.

Im supposing certain members are viewing as guests regarding the family, except Steve Richardson who is a member.

If it was my family i be all over any information.

As other members have stated it doesnt seem like that. It also took a while for Borce to reveal the families CCTV on the rear of the house was nonoperational for around 6 months.

I not 100 sure AR wasnt involved but the FB rants on that night may sway others to see different.

Hindering rather than helping, so the pysche looks at it as hiding guilt or protecting those close.

For a mentally unstable ice addict, even the knowledge of something happening might be enough to set them off on a rant. Perhaps he got wind of something going down in Avondale Heights and (having a propensity for aggression and violence which has been made clear on SM) it triggered his own anger toward Karen and Borce.

It does seem incredibly coincidental that his rants began at exactly the time KR was reported to have gone missing. If he wasn't involved, I'm convinced he was aware of what was happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And lets not forget Jills husband was subject to the same sort if treatment ...media..social pages ....... and he didn't do it.

respectfully snipped

Tom was ruled out very early on, i followed that case very day 1 and i never thought it was him then came the CCTV footage from the shop a few days later and we had our prime suspect, this case relates better imho to baden-clay

there is only one other scenario i can think of that might fit, and thats if SR knew her parents were getting a divorce and something happened between her and her mum and her father helped cover it up, but i just see that as seriously far fetched because from everything read she loved her mother and was almost in a co-dependent relationship with her

respectfully snipped

Tom was ruled out very early on, i followed that case very day 1 and i never thought it was him then came the CCTV footage from the shop a few days later and we had our prime suspect, this case relates better imho to baden-clay

there is only one other scenario i can think of that might fit, and thats if SR knew her parents were getting a divorce and something happened between her and her mum and her father helped cover it up, but i just see that as seriously far fetched because from everything read she loved her mother and was almost in a co-dependent relationship with her

I see it similar, Borce is protecting his daughter.

How early on did SR stop cooperating with police? Does anyone have quick access to the article that said this?

Why would she stop cooperating? Was she concerned about having to perpetuate so many lies? Was she involved? Did she know more than she was letting on?

Maybe she didn't know but had a sick feeling about what might have happened and so decided that she couldn't talk about it any more?

Lawyer said BR is waiting to see what the autopsy could mean.

One of 2 things I'd say - evidence - better cough up....... no hard evidence - continue on with she left to cool off theory.

why would an innocent man need to see what the autopsy could mean. If I was innocent, I'd be on TV saying we are going to do everything in our power to bring my wifes killer to justice!

How early on did SR stop cooperating with police? Does anyone have quick access to the article that said this?

Why would she stop cooperating? Was she concerned about having to perpetuate so many lies? Was she involved? Did she know more than she was letting on?

Maybe she didn't know but had a sick feeling about what might have happened and so decided that she couldn't talk about it any more?

From Memory SR was on radio early on maybe 3aw not sure.

id say your on the money with those questions, reason why she has been shy of the media.

I only say this from her reaction and Borces in the c7 interview early on.

Land line or mobile ph records will reveal who Borce rang on the night before Karen was reported missing.

Have these records been analysed? Im sure they have by Police.

Your guess who he rang.

Land line or mobile ph records will reveal who Borce rang on the night before Karen was reported missing.

Have these records been analysed? Im sure they have by Police.

Your guess who he rang.

Probably the same person he was talking to when he very obviously said "don't call me, police are listening" on telly yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member