Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little background, for those who are not aware ... as I keep on referring to the past financial woes.

I'm not so sure that it was Karen that was bad with money and business. And perhaps that is why she rejected Borce's ideas for boosting sales in her boutique (as she is said to have done during that fateful argument before she disappeared.)

The Australian understands the family’s financial woes date back more than a decade to the collapse of a once-successful rag trade business owing almost $600,000 in unsecured debts.
Clothing manufacturer and wholesaler Blue Laser Jean Co, co-owned by Mr Ristevski and his brother Vasko, once counted department store giant Myer among its many retail customers.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/7b0d23acfbce06c11b31e022a7b7161e

In addition to the Bella Bleu boutique and label, the Ristevski family ran fashion companies Blue Laser Jean Co, which collapsed in 2000 owing almost $600,000, and Warrant, which owed more than $800,000 when it was wound up in 2012 after a legal dispute. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825

I remember reading that way way back, and even then wondering why Borce, or Vasco, or both were not offed a long time ago.. . money lost in the rag trade is often money lost by people really strung out financially.. it's not like it's iron ore shares.. it is very hard to recover, and often it's money borrowed in layers and , some say, money from dubious sources which makes it's stealthy way particularly into the rag trade, and the taxi business.. ooo., which reminds me, Borce and the Uber stuff.

Killing Karen didn't make a lot of sense in regard to the moneys owed from way back.. nothing could be claimed from her, and murdering her would be a terrific pointer in regard to whoever held the debt.. = big trouble, and no money at the end of it.. It didn't add up. Even though the sums were horrendous for what probably was a small investor, or a series of small investors..

I'll be interested to know who Anthony has as his legal reps.. I am pretty sure he is going to need one, or two, and most likely , legal aid as well, which narrows the choices down a bit.. and narrows his choice of process also...

Someone. ... Borce, Vasco, Anthony have been just waiting.. I don't believe for one moment they thought they had got away with it, looking at their history, they crashed and burned every time they tried to break out of the square, they had what is called in psychiatric circles, ' a propensity for failure and chaos'... they knew that body would be found and it would lead it straight to them and they've been like rabbits caught in the spotlight, just waiting for the axe to fall.

Killing Karen didn't make a lot of sense in regard to the moneys owed from way back.. nothing could be claimed from her, and murdering her would be a terrific pointer in regard to whoever held the debt.. = big trouble, and no money at the end of it.. It didn't add up. Even though the sums were horrendous for what probably was a small investor, or a series of small investors..

RSBM

I definitely do not believe that Karen was killed because of past financial woes.

Often, a woman is never in more danger than when going to leave her spouse. That is where I am with this.

RSBM

I definitely do not believe that Karen was killed because of past financial woes.

Often, a woman is never in more danger than when going to leave her spouse. That is where I am with this.

I'm leaning in the same direction FWIW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't anyone else find it weird that his lawyer is even making comments...

I think sometimes they like to be seen managing high-profile cases. It is good advertising for them.

Notice that it is Rob Stary (a top doggy) making the comments, not Katarina Ljubicic who has actually been working Borce's case, speaking for him, and doing all the grunt work previously.

Now it is getting very serious, so it is time for the big guns to show their marketing face.

Yeah, I do!!!

I don't know why it's being announced BR's the no. 1 suspect. It's nothing new really. BR's been no. 1 suspect to many from the day he reported Karen missing and offering the tidbit that they'd had an argument. Really? Someone murders another and when reporting them missing says they'd been fighting? Really? I dunno, but that just sounds dumb, real dumb if he was the one responsible. If he killed her, why would he say they'd been arguing/fighting, especially if he was the last known person to have seen her? Something aint right here! :thinking:

Comments from Karen's birth family ....

"How a person such as Karen, so full of love, life and laughter, could be left, abandoned, discarded with no thought or emotion shown is unforgivable," Ms Ristevki's aunt Patricia Grey told media.
"Happy we found her. Devastated that's how she was discarded," she said.

"Karen was such a beautiful, kind, generous and loving person," Ms Ristevski's cousin Lisa Gray said.
"We will continue to do everything we can to assist police to help find the person responsible."

The family are urging anyone with information to speak to police.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world...how-she-was-discarded-dead-kiwi-s-family.html

Comments from Karen's marital family .....

<empty air>

Borce has to keep up the stranger theory, and under questioning to follow he'll be sweating.

He may see it bodes better for him this way.

Be all about the DNA at the site and what that tells it doesnt lie.

Borce has to keep up the stranger theory, and under questioning to follow he'll be sweating.

He may see it bodes better for him this way.

Be all about the DNA at the site and what that tells it doesnt lie.

Interesting that police were fine about Karen's brother wandering the site for 2 hours yesterday. Perhaps dropping DNA all over the place.
So many things are so very telling in this case.

a bid for sympathy.... Rob Stary is speaking to the jury pool, my poor client, caught in a web of unfortunate circumstances, bought low by a series of mistakes made by a man of good intentions, etc, etc.. .

I don't live in Melbourne, but just curious. When Karen went missing did the police issue a warning to women about walking alone?

Didn't the police hold grave concerns for Karen from the day she went missing because it was out of character?

If they never issued a warning I think they've known all along who killed Karen. So horrible. Very sad. RIP Karen.

I don't live in Melbourne, but just curious. When Karen went missing did the police issue a warning to women about walking alone?

Didn't the police hold grave concerns for Karen from the day she went missing because it was out of character?

If they never issued a warning I think they've known all along who killed Karen. So horrible. Very sad. RIP Karen.

No, there was no warning to local women. The "evil stranger" theory came from BR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk the river near Karen and police told us locals that there was nothing to fear.

Has Borce spoken to the media yet to express his sorrow and gratitude to those who searched for his beloved wife? No? That in itself is pretty telling.

Has Borce spoken to the media yet to express his sorrow and gratitude to those who searched for his beloved wife? No? That in itself is pretty telling.

Good point 2shoes,if it was a family member of mine i would be showing gratitude to those that searched and the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member