Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a GPS placed on BR's car by the police & then removed, I imagine the police will ask in interviews with BR how that happened & he will deny knowing anything about it... Do people think VR would've tipped BR off to be alert for things like that (it's been implied he's wise to this sort of thing on these threads)? Or would police check if they have a leak?

If there was a GPS placed on BR's car by the police & then removed, I imagine the police will ask in interviews with BR how that happened & he will deny knowing anything about it... Do people think VR would've tipped BR off to be alert for things like that (it's been implied he's wise to this sort of thing on these threads)? Or would police check if they have a leak?

Maybe another "bumpy road", :facepalm:

I don't believe the fertiliser bottles are significant here. I think a local has used them in their hydro setup or their little bush 'garden'. There would be other alternatives. The bottles were seen a month after she disappeared and 40 metres from the site so I'm sure it would've been investigated and she would've been found. I doubt her body was dumped at one location and rubbish at another, then the body was moved to the spot the rubbish was originally dumped

To summarise what im thinking.

In the early stages of Karen going missing i focused entirely on the stranger theory.

Only recently i followed the Jill Meagher case. So i thought it was entirely possible given the early story that it may have occurred this way. To strenghten this case early on was a report of a woman approached by a stranger behind the house. It didnt get much traction and was apparently ruled out, the public were not warned against walking in the area alone.

Further on concerning the street, CCTV was requested and im sure Police have a good picture of hrs before and after.

It would seem that the Police have all the relevent mobile and landline information by now , pings, sms,
last calls etc.

Communication between all parties prior to 28th-29th.

Some unanswered questions remain:

1. Was AR present at the Avondale heights home on the 28th. If no phone information can be revealed due to his phone burners what about CCTV? Where did his hand injury occur?

2. If AR not present at Avondale heights home on the 28th, then i think as the reported argument went ballastic.

One of two things occurred:
A Sarah in a struggle pushes Karen down the stairs.
B. Borce in a struggle pushes Karen down the stairs, and Sarah is a witness.

Depending on the time this occurred gives Borce time to react the way he did.

I feel pretty sure about this.

RIP Karen

could it be argued in court karen went to this spot by herself, took a handfull of pills, covered herself and laid there to die?
is it far to walk from her home?
just wondering what theories are going to get thrown around in court
It's not reasonably walkable, especially without being seen. If she'd wanted to go to Mt Macedon, she had a car, and there's a convenient train line.

Perhaps it could be argued that she went there with someone else for a clandestine sexual purpose. But I understand that Karen was work-focussed, and she was due at the shop.

I don't know if people have mentioned this before, but do people think it is odd that those two fallen trees/logs, where Karen was found, looked oddly placed? It just occured to me that those two fallen trees/logs were purposefully placed together like that. I always assumed the trees were just there like that naturally, but what are the chances of two trees falling next to each other in that triangle shape? So it seems likely the trees/logs were moved. But they seem very heavy for moving by hand, so they must have fallen that way naturally. If they were moved by hand, it would require multiple men. Intriguing.

Here are technical details of what the the bottles are. Basically salts to promote growth.

"Only pharmaceutical grade mineral salts used
Contains all essential macro and micro elements
Humic and fulvic acids, beneficial for plant nutrient uptake
Suspended silica to insulate against wilting and drought
Technical:

It is important to use a specially formulated coco fertiliser with Nutrifield Coco.
Nutrifield NF Coco two part solution is your complete nutrient solution specifically designed to be used throughout grow and bloom in coco mediums. The nutrient is fabricated from only technical grade salts to ensure exceptional quality for you the end consumer.

It provides your coco medium with all the essential macro and micro elements required for your plants to ensure rapid growth and improved yields.

NF Coco is high in calcium, which is an essential element for cell wall structure and also aids in the retention and distribution of other essential elements, such as magnesium and potassium. Nutrifield NF Coco also contains the essential amounts of suspended silica to help insulate against wilting and to improve drought tolerance. To help improve the nutrient and water uptake of your plants, NF Coco also contains Humic and Fulvic acids.

You’ve seen the best; now don’t waste your time with the rest."

http://www.livingjunglehydroponics.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=40_9&products_id=33

I honest doubt these bottles had anything to do with Karen Ristevski. I think it was just discarded refuse.

I don't believe the fertiliser bottles are significant here. I think a local has used them in their hydro setup or their little bush 'garden'. There would be other alternatives. The bottles were seen a month after she disappeared and 40 metres from the site so I'm sure it would've been investigated and she would've been found. I doubt her body was dumped at one location and rubbish at another, then the body was moved to the spot the rubbish was originally dumped

40 meters is relitively close. Just, imagine that's a few houses away. You would not leave the bottles at the site in close proximity to the deceased, you would walk a distance and dispose of them. This distacts the eyes attention away from the deceased.
Also, you would not take the bottles back home with you.
A month from, Karen gone missing sits in the right time frame for needing to encourage the disposal process.

I don't know if people have mentioned this before, but do people think it is odd that those two fallen trees/logs, where Karen was found, looked oddly placed? It just occured to me that those two fallen trees/logs were purposefully placed together like that. I always assumed the trees were just there like that naturally, but what are the chances of two trees falling next to each other in that triangle shape? So it seems likely the trees/logs were moved. But they seem very heavy for moving by hand, so they must have fallen that way naturally. If they were moved by hand, it would require multiple men. Intriguing.

I thought it was a fork in a fallen tree?

Uh oh ..... they are going to tell them to be quiet again. Let's hope it is not months and months of quiet this time.

The could explain AR going private? Seeing the speculation from randoms was not helping the situation.

could it be argued in court karen went to this spot by herself, took a handfull of pills, covered herself and laid there to die?
is it far to walk from her home?
just wondering what theories are going to get thrown around in court

Don't think so, from an msn article i think it said it was around 52 kms. from her home. Doubt she walked that far.

Yes, she could've caught a cab there & she had $850.00 in the bag.
Took a handful of pills, covered herself up with logs only 2 men could lift. I guess, maybe it's possible.

They'll try anything to get off the hook.

BUT what was Karen's phone doing in the car with BORCE???

Get out of that one mate!!

They do look like the exact same type of tree/wood. They could be a fallen two-trunk tree (or forked tree, as Humdinger said, and I agree). There are quite a few of them around in wooded areas, as the saplings get damaged and grow into two-trunk trees

2ez4oxc.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...ved=0ahUKEwinoYbQ_afSAhUClJQKHR2MAWUQ_AUIBigB

Yes i agree. Would they be as difficult to move if they were hollow? I would imagine it would still take more than one person to move them though?

I'd beg you all to respect the family being Karen, Sarah, Boris and all. You can't imagine how traumatic this is! I'm not saying that I have a connection to the family but their family is wonderful. They've welcomed me with open arms and I'd consider both karen and Borce to be my third and fourth parents. Their relationship was perfect, they were the couple that I wanted to be later in life. Always joking and fun, hard working and ambitious and most of all caring for each other. Throughout uni and Highschool I've learnt that the media are contingent on people's opinions. One persons opinions reported by a reporter through their opinions, then your opinions from the article. It's like Chinese whispers, unless it's raw facts then it's all exposed to layers on layers of bias. Right now for the family losing one loved one is bad enough not to mention being talked s**t about behind their backs and in public too! Many points made through this thread though you might seem abnormal for me it's normal. Sarah's so called silence is normal, if you were to lose a loved one you wouldn't be on social media posting "'missing" posts or constantly making pleas on Tv. That's politician type of things and the media condition people to think that public appeals are the norm when for a 22 year old girl being on camera might be traumatic. Looking into facial expressions shouldn't been taken as gospel either. Some people have resting angry faces, some have goofy faces and it doesn't define their personality, actions and most definitely not how they should spend the rest of their lives.

I'd beg you all to respect the family being Karen, Sarah, Boris and all. You can't imagine how traumatic this is! I'm not saying that I have a connection to the family but their family is wonderful. They've welcomed me with open arms and I'd consider both karen and Borce to be my third and fourth parents. Their relationship was perfect, they were the couple that I wanted to be later in life. Always joking and fun, hard working and ambitious and most of all caring for each other. Throughout uni and Highschool I've learnt that the media are contingent on people's opinions. One persons opinions reported by a reporter through their opinions, then your opinions from the article. It's like Chinese whispers, unless it's raw facts then it's all exposed to layers on layers of bias. Right now for the family losing one loved one is bad enough not to mention being talked s**t about behind their backs and in public too! Many points made through this thread though you might seem abnormal for me it's normal. Sarah's so called silence is normal, if you were to lose a loved one you wouldn't be on social media posting "'missing" posts or constantly making pleas on Tv. That's politician type of things and the media condition people to think that public appeals are the norm when for a 22 year old girl being on camera might be traumatic. Looking into facial expressions shouldn't been taken as gospel either. Some people have resting angry faces, some have goofy faces and it doesn't define their personality, actions and most definitely not how they should spend the rest of their lives.

So sorry to upset you, anon0195. It may be better for you and others to not read on the many discussion forums that are currently talking about all aspects of this horrible case.

My sincere condolences to you, and to those who loved and wanted only the best for Karen.

Just to offer a 'too' speculative theory (for fun): imagine those fertiliser bottles were Vasko's, Borce's, or a mate of theirs, and imagine Vasko/Borce/their mate disposed of them somewhere, woop woop.

Then, imagine the cops, knowing this, decided to pick up those bottles and keep them.

Then, imagine, Karen's body is found and the cops decide to put those bottles near Karen's body...

Why would the cops play this little ridiculous ruse of shifting the bottles to near Karen's body? It would put the cat amongst the pigeons, would it not?!?!?! Once the owner of the bottles (Vasko, Borce, or some pal of theirs) saw them, they'd think, oh no, what is going on here!! Then they'd want to phone someone to discuss the matter, would they not? But the cops are wiretapping phones, aren't they? That then poses the MOTHER of all dilemmas, does it not? If someone (Vasko) phones someone else (Borce), he'll have to have one of those now all-too-familiar 'code' telephone calls, right? The ones we read about gangsters having while ordering "pizzas", or talking about "dvds", or discussing "going fishing" or something like that. THAT would then provide the cops with invaluable info.

i.e.
Vasko: Guess what?
Borce: what?
Vasko: the apples are where the meat pie is.
Borce: WHAT?!?!?!
Vasko: can you believe it?!?!
Borce: How did they end up there??!?!!!!
Vasko: I wouldn't have a clue mate!!!
Borce: Did you move something?
Vasko: no way mate.
Borce: was it you?
etc.

That would provide valuable information to the cops as to who knew about "apples" and "meat pies" and locations...

OBVIOUSLY this is a tad far fetched- having the cops move the fertiliser bottles- but it is an interesting grand speculation LOL

thanks for reading haha!

No, it hasnt been verified as to what forumlas were the contents of the bottles.

However, the bottles match the description of the green palm and green cap.
See link and imaged attached.
https://pakenhamhydroponics.com.au/nutrifield-coco-a-b-hydroponics-nutrients.html

2hfkw2a.png

http://tinypic.com/r/2hfkw2a/9

I really don't think Dumb (BR) & Dumber (VR) would leave their DNA for anyone to find on bloody bottles.

I'll eat my hat if these bottles have anything to do with Karen's murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme