Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify, it seems to be alleged incest, then :

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 44

Incest
S. 44(1) amended by Nos 49/1991 s. 119(3)
(Sch. 3 item 3A), 48/1997
s. 60(1)(Sch. 1 item 21(a)).

(1) A person must not take part in an act of sexual penetration with a person whom he or she knows to be his or her child or other lineal descendant or his or her step-child.
Good luck proving that. Unless you are able to present HARD evidence it didn't happen.
IF she was having an affair with her stepson 15 years ago then its fair to assume she had many other affairs, they have been together for 25 years.
If she confessed to him or he found out about affairs then he might have just snapped, suffocating her.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

as in most cases, where the husband is reported to be the last to see his wife ( alive) it is the husbands call as to what his wife was last seen wearing, and often, more often than not, it doesn't tally with what the body of the wife is dressed in when found.. far from, and an awful lot were murdered when naked,.. sometimes the husband has a mad attempt at trying to dress the body, sometimes not..

it is reasonable to keep an open mind as to what Karen was , in fact, dressed in.. No one saw her, except Borce.

Most think that BR used KRs Merc to dump the body in bushes but wouldn't it be more sensible to use his car, roadster Merc

Karen was not exactly short. I defy anyone to carry a dead body in an Merc SLK without it being propped up in the passenger seat, which would raise a few eyebrows. The boot is 2x overnight bag size.

As for the alleged abuse on AR. I have (unfortunately) witnessed the effects of familial sex abuse on someone's life very closely. It's completely comprehensible to me that his current state has its origins in abuse. And to those who say he has had his chance to get his life together - for abuse survivors it probably never can, and some just can't live without being self destructive.

Karen was not exactly short. I defy anyone to carry a dead body in an Merc SLK without it being propped up in the passenger seat, which would raise a few eyebrows. The boot is 2x overnight bag size.

As for the alleged abuse on AR. I have (unfortunately) witnessed the effects of familial sex abuse on someone's life very closely. It's completely comprehensible to me that his current state has its origins in abuse. And to those who say he has had his chance to get his life together - for abuse survivors it probably never can, and some just can't live without being self destructive.

What do you consider to be short? Karen was 160cm (just under 5ft 3in) tall. She was also of slight build.

I agree AR could be a textbook case for a familial sex abuse victim. He could also be a spoilt & narcissistic liar. Or both. I can't decide which.

Good luck proving that. Unless you are able to present HARD evidence it didn't happen.
IF she was having an affair with her stepson 15 years ago then its fair to assume she had many other affairs, they have been together for 25 years.
If she confessed to him or he found out about affairs then he might have just snapped, suffocating her.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

BBM
That seems like a bit of an unfair assumption. I think we need to be very careful to show respect to Karen. She is the victim here.

The family of missing Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski say they are disgusted by reports her stepson is attempting to sell a story to the media for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Anthony Rickard, a son of Mrs Ristevski's husband Borce, is believed to have spoken to several media outlets in an attempt to sell an exclusive interview about his relationship with his stepmother for $200,000.

It is understood Mr Rickard claims he had an intimate relationship with Mrs Ristevski.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ab-for-tel-lall-interview#TC7pqPR4eYuDGozJ.99

take a walk.. who the hell walks around Avondale?.. no one, that's who.. and the shoes should be with her body.. Daniel Moorecomb's shoes lasted 7 years in a swamp. . and sturdy shoes, too, it was winter, close to the shortest day, ( and the longest night ) of the year. . the mean daily temperature was around 13 - 15 Celsius.....

She would have had ( for Australia, and Melbourne) a few layers, a shirt, a jumper, wool pants, etc.. maybe tights underneath.
Why wouldn't she walk around Avondale! I do all the time along with many many others. Seriously have heard so much judgement & narrow mindedness is this thread.

BBM
That seems like a bit of an unfair assumption. I think we need to be very careful to show respect to Karen. She is the victim here.

I agree, it's about Karen Ristevski's death and how she met such a sad ending, :(

Why wouldn't she walk around Avondale! I do all the time along with many many others. Seriously have heard so much judgement & narrow mindedness is this thread.

Yes, we have noticed the opinions.
Fortunately, we are free to voice ours too. :)

Brillant post. Finally some sense!

Found this old news article... I am not too familiar with paywalls but I could view this fine without subscription:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/18e67718c36c1ba72e1d527b6c0d146d

Strange how according to this article KR was only reported missing to police 3 days later by SR....not BR!
Also in that 3 day time frame a lot could have taken place.
VR's comment about KR running away on a false passport has always stood out to me and his eerie comment about her not coming back...

BBM

I'm more inclined to take the same path with you there, SA... even though I have Anthony as my main man for the murder , it's for his overwhelming need to have money to feed his habit, and the no boundaries attitude that he displays so consistently... nothing to do with his peculiar claims, that ... really, Borce and Vasco would have offed him years ago if they believed it for one second, that's the Macedonian way, and it wouldn't have been a pretty sight, either..

Hard to believe that Borce and Vasko let Anthony walk around upright on two legs, if this had any resonance with them at all.

moving ON from that scenario.......

Found this old news article... I am not too familiar with paywalls but I could view this fine without subscription:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/18e67718c36c1ba72e1d527b6c0d146d

Strange how according to this article KR was only reported missing to police 3 days later by SR....not BR!
Also in that 3 day time frame a lot could have taken place.
VR's comment about KR running away on a false passport has always stood out to me and his eerie comment about her not coming back...

I got the strong impression that neither Borce , nor Vasco ( both singing from the same hymn book , and isn't that a bit odd, too? ) ever expected that body to be found.. they had quite a bit of unwarranted confidence that these stories would fly and be accepted.. ... and as days and months went on, they must have thought, gee, maybe ... maybe ... ..

I got the strong impression that neither Borce , nor Vasco ( both singing from the same hymn book , and isn't that a bit odd, too? ) ever expected that body to be found.. they had quite a bit of unwarranted confidence that these stories would fly and be accepted.. ... and as days and months went on, they must have thought, gee, maybe ... maybe ... ..

Yes I agree which makes me wonder is AR came out with that story to fuel the speculation that she may have run away...

As a mum, if somebody accused me of such an accusation, which was not warranted I would have the potential to cause damage. Wouldn't you fight tooth an nail to prove otherwise? Maybe Karen was considering the same! Surely there would have been previous documentation/evidence of a sexual dalliance with AR. Maybe motive to involve AR.

What I said was more to do with Karen's death, not the accusations - what did or didn't happen is a completely different case.

The impact on the family of these accusations is a concern to what happened to Karen, and could be a motive for a few.

No intention to debunk any accusations warranted or not.

Pretty sure theres a new burger place "burger kitchen" in the moonee ponds location now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Isn't it cafe n larder .... better known as the Rusty Duck...

Liked by Karen on her FB ..... visited/liked by other Ristevski family members.

ABN ..... Presidential Catering pty ltd....

What I said was more to do with Karen's death, not the accusations - what did or didn't happen is a completely different case.

The impact on the family of these accusations is a concern to what happened to Karen, and could be a motive for a few.

No intention to debunk any accusations warranted or not.

I just cannot imagine what Anthony's story has done to this entire family.. he appears to have shouted it about for years,... oddly, ( I am sure this will pass ) but I am tending to have a sneaking admiration for the family, including Borce, and Vasco , Sarah etc for putting up with it, it is a horrible undermining eroding vicious yarn , and yet it appears to have had no impact on the marriage., ( apart from her murder last year ..:thinking: ) if it was that story, why did anyone wait this long to murder Karen?. why not murder Anthony? ..

Anthony appears to have been the least productive , the most costly and the biggest annoyance...... ... how come he's strolling around, if this story has anything to do with the murder.. .. ?

I just cannot imagine what Anthony's story has done to this entire family.. he appears to have shouted it about for years,... oddly, ( I am sure this will pass ) but I am tending to have a sneaking admiration for the family, including Borce, and Vasco , Sarah etc for putting up with it, it is a horrible undermining eroding vicious yarn , and yet it appears to have had no impact on the marriage., ( apart from her murder last year ..:thinking: ) if it was that story, why did anyone wait this long to murder Karen?. why not murder Anthony? ..

Anthony appears to have been the least productive , the most costly and the biggest annoyance...... ... how come he's strolling around, if this story has anything to do with the murder.. .. ?

I also cannot imagine the fears and unease that Karen had for their daughter, with Anthony residing in the same house as Sarah ... on the occasions that they took him in and tried to help him turn his life around.

Presidential Catering P/L above seems to be owned by The Madech Family Trust:
http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=69416899828

Presidential Catering P/L that has been mentioned previously as being owned by Vasko at Hoppers Crossing
http://listings.ftb-companies-au.co...in-Hoppers-Crossing-VIC#General Info&s=2NRjav

Now seems to be Executive Catering & Charcoal Spit Roasts with the same address:
http://www.executivecatering.net.au/about_us.html

Owned by:
http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=31606740578
Which has only been active since 2015

Leads me to believe that he doesn't own this business.

You have just touched on a major descrepency here ..... something is not right with these company changes of ownerships..... its been bugging me for days.

The Madech Family trust was a discretionary trading fund ....... at who's descretion was it operated....then the name attached to one of the traders from this was Vasko and his Presidential Catering Company...

Somethings not right ..... Im not a business person.... but somethings fishy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman