Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't been joking about it. We mean it. It is a huge missing item.
As I said before, police always include shoes in the description of a missing person ... unless the person went missing with no family sighting, no daughter at home to check the shoe collection, no work mates to say what range of shoes she always wore, no-one to say "if she had her Coach bag she would have worn these or these shoes, as they match" (if Karen matched her shoes to her other accessories).

Shoes are an important item .. they fall off .. they get found. They may lead to the whereabouts of the missing person.

Heck, I have even seen missing reports that state that the person was wearing a pair of flipflops. Little William was wearing certain sandals. On and on ......

I fully accept that people here, yourself included, certainly weren't joking about the shoe issue, and agree with what you're saying here. There were also a couple of posts quite recently regarding shoes seemed to have a joking tone to them, but I may have misinterpreted that.

I also also feel that something as simple as Borce saying he doesn't recall what shoes she was wearing could be behind the lack of shoes on the mannequin. I do agree it could be far more significant than that.

OK I remembered something else I wanted to say. The longer this goes on the less likely it seems that BR is covering up for AR. Is BR actually prepared to go to gaol rather than say what he knows? Does he think the police are bluffing and they'll never charge him? Is he waiting to be charged and then he'll talk? Does he think that he'd certainly be acquitted? Furthermore, either AR is insulting BR according to plan, to make it appear they're on very bad terms, or he's taking a big risk of provoking his father to dump him.

I fully accept that people here, yourself included, certainly weren't joking about the shoe issue, and agree with what you're saying here. There were also a couple of posts quite recently regarding shoes seemed to have a joking tone to them, but I may have misinterpreted that.

I also also feel that something as simple as Borce saying he doesn't recall what shoes she was wearing could be behind the lack of shoes on the mannequin. I do agree it could be far more significant than that.

Maybe that was me referring to fluffy slippers.
I was not joking either.
I and many people I know kick their shoes of at the door and step into more comfy footwear for around the house.
I like SA see it as a huge missing item.

Let's say that Karen and AR were having an affair. Then Borce rides up the Calder to speak to them both (Karen and AR) at AR's place up there. Borce didn't want to get AR involved into the missing person case for obvious reasons, so he doesn't tell the police he was up there- AS HE NEVER ASSUMED KAREN WOULD BE FOUND DEAD UP THERE (AS HE DIDN'T KILL HER); though, when she went missing for AGES AND AGES, and the cops were looking to him to have murdered his wife (though he didn't), he just made up some OBVIOUS hogwash about a faulty fuel gauge to get the cops off his back, rather than saying, well, officer, i went up the Calder to confront AR about sleeping with my wife ROFL!!!!! I can't see too many people being honest about that- even a faulty fuel gauge can seem a better excuse for why one is up the Calder than confronting wife and son about incestuous, infidelitous relations. Imagine the herald sun headlines.

do i believe this? to be perfetly honest, i do believe it a bit. But it also sounds ridiculous to me. But, hey, this is a throwing theories around forum, so i'm doing my (overtime) bit LOL

If that's the case then why wasn't AR found in the fork of the fallen tree?

If that's the case then why wasn't AR found in the fork of the fallen tree?

We're usually more angry at people who we think should have known better. AR is a former convict, and from his facebook rants we know to accord him little belief. Even his cousin Chris, i think, was saying AR was not to be trusted. I think Borce cared about Karen and felt betrayed by her. AR was just a lost cause- he wasn't worth it.

I'd also like to add the point about AR asking Karen for rehab money. THAT might figure heavily here.

I just find it repugnant that people would assume KR was having an affair with AR who is a self confessed Ice addict. I doubt very much that KR would stoop to that level from what her friends and family have said about her. JMO

I just find it repugnant that people would assume KR was having an affair with AR who is a self confessed Ice addict. I doubt very much that KR would stoop to that level from what her friends and family have said about her. JMO

Yeah, i agree. AR made up all that stuff.

With all due respect I can honestly say that the shoes were probably a little red flag. Whereby BR was able to mention the Coach bag together with the amount of cash in her wallet, detail the clothing and not footwear. Or maybe her footwear were at the front door and slipped into them when she went for a walk......again after so many years of marriage you would have a good idea.....no uncertainties. Twenty to twenty three years is a fine palette to someones behaviour.

Wondering if the media are still camped across the road?

I would assume they would be, Police say an arrest is close and because of the high profile of the case the networks would try to get the scoop.

With regard to some of the theories that Karen was at AR's place (at any point in time), I think there would have been witnesses that would have said something by now. I imagine if AR was implicated, in any way, he would have had a great deal of trouble concealing evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With regard to some of the theories that Karen was at AR's place (at any point in time), I think there would have been witnesses that would have said something by now. I imagine if AR was implicated, in any way, based on his erratic behaviour he would have had a great deal of trouble concealing evidence.

With regard to some of the theories that Karen was at AR's place (at any point in time), I think there would have been witnesses that would have said something by now. I imagine if AR was implicated, in any way, he would have had a great deal of trouble concealing evidence.

Apart from witnesses, a phone should ping when it crosses a boundary. If Karen and phone went from Avondale Heights to Diggers Rest and beyond on 29th, there should be a series of pings on her track. But if she spent the night at Diggers Rest, there should only be pings at Diggers Rest from people trying to call her before she and her phone are taken north.

Going by his recent history I think he would have had difficulty not bragging about it on FB.

I think we all need to keep one ear glued to the radio this week, I know I will be, because that is where the news will break first.

I never use the radio as my first source of news, however I do wish, for all concerned, that this case is being resolved. Now that the body has been retrieved, the Will may throw up more challenges and open more ants nests of unrest.
I think we all need to keep one ear glued to the radio this week, I know I will be, because that is where the news will break first.

Karen might have gone to visit AR and he offered her a joint. But maybe he laced it with something and she died. Or, maybe he spiked her drink and then killed her. I'm not saying Karen is a junkie.

To OD on something you would probably have to ingest a lot of it. Its a first i have heard of KR smoking marijuana and was not aware of that. Is this information a rumor from Facebook?

Was Karen's phone ever recovered from anywhere or is it missing?

I am ignoring everything Borce claims in regard to what Karen was wearing when he 'last saw her'.... this is a man who forgot he repaired a faulty gauge on a Mercedes on the very day his wife went missing, and by such an outlandish method, ... I have no obligation to take on board anything he promotes as to what she was wearing.

The missing description of shoes is only icing on the cake of deception as I see it.. he just ran out of imagination. ... he just couldn't carry on, his vision ran out of steam. And if Freud is to be given any validity, it's sure bet that Karen was barefooted when she was murdered... the mind plays a lot of standard tricks under stress..

What will be the non-mystery is why there are no missing pair of shoes. All the shoes she owned will be accounted for in that house, I bet my farm on it.

Was Karen's phone ever recovered from anywhere or is it missing?

It was missing but Police have not revealed if it has been located in any of the searches.

To OD on something you would probably have to ingest a lot of it. Its a first i have heard of KR smoking marijuana and was not aware of that. Is this information a rumor from Facebook?
No, it's my invention as a possible explanation of her staying the night at Diggers Rest, and seemed to chime with AR calling her a soulmate. But substitute a few drinks if you find it less offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee