Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's right and teenagers aren't aware of that predisposition until they experiment with drugs in some cases.
I hope your son is doing well, i know it's difficult and my thoughts go out to you.

Oh his is doing very well.
Recovery and insight were a long time coming though.
I recall all the delusional and paranoid rantings.
Tough love is a difficult thing for a parent.

imo

Well "If" Karen did leave the house as stated by her husband, they are missing a gold Coach brand handbag & purse, + $850, her phone & a pair of shoes?

Victim bashing is not allowed at Websleuths.

Some posts have been removed because they contain totally unsubstantiated speculation that equates to victim bashing.

This article is paywalled, but from the little i can read there it says she was wearing shoes.
Police probe ‘shoeless’ claim in missing Karen Ristevski case

www.theaustralian.com.au/...claim-in-missing-karen-ristevski-case/...

Police are investigating whether missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski left ... Ms Ristevski was wearing shoes when she left her ... and went for a walk near the ...

Quoted from the link provided above:

It is understood Victoria Police are yet to determine whether Ms Ristevski was wearing shoes when she left her home in Melbourne’s northwestern suburb of Avondale Heights on June 29.

Nothing mentioned to say she was wearing shoes.

Oh his is doing very well.
Recovery and insight were a long time coming though.
I recall all the delusional and paranoid rantings.
Tough love is a difficult thing for a parent.

imo

Oh that's great sosocurious. We only had problems when i worked in the centre when the young ones felt better after taking their medication and then stopped taking it they would be back in the early treatment unit. But for the most part they were good with it.
Yes, tough love certainly helps. Kids will push the boundaries with their parents, but they have to know there is an invisible line they can't cross and as parents we have to enforce that for sure.

Quoted from the link provided above:

It is understood Victoria Police are yet to determine whether Ms Ristevski was wearing shoes when she left her home in Melbourne’s northwestern suburb of Avondale Heights on June 29.

Nothing mentioned to say she was wearing shoes.

Thanks for clarifying sleepinoz.

AR called Karen 10 days prior to her disappearance asking for her to help get him into rehab and pay the full costs, which she did not agree to.

He may have threatened blackmail by spilling the dirty laundry....
perhaps there was a family meeting that night on the 28/6/16 with BR, KR and AR at Avondale Heights home....perhaps it got out of hand and all hell broke loose.

The FB rants may not all have been aimed at BR but could have been that he was covering for what happened at the house that night....remember his injured hand....perhaps he was awake all night, starting his FB rants at 4.30am on the morning of 29/6/16 and was back on FB again at 1.30pm...MOO

AR called Karen 10 days prior to her disappearance asking for her to help get him into rehab and pay the full costs, which she did not agree to.

perhaps there was a family meeting that night on the 28/6/16 with BR, KR and AR at Avondale Heights home....perhaps it got out of hand and all hell broke loose.

The FB rants may not all have been aimed at BR but could have been that he was covering for what happened at the house that night....remember his injured hand....perhaps he was awake all night, starting his FB rants at 4.30am on the morning of 29/6/16 and was back on FB again at 1.30pm...MOO

I don't believe AR was going to use the money for rehab.

I think Borce was against giving him any money, but Karen might have wanted to give him money, though not into his personal account but to pay a rehab place. I think AR was angry they didn't trust him, and Borce was separately angry for Karen even entertaining this idea at all.

Somehow Karen wound up dead.

We can speculate we werent there.

I wonder what Sarah is thinking.

Im sure youve been told by yours elders,'

Dont talk, it will come to some point and you will have to.

People keep saying the Broken hand pic @ Bunnings West Footscray, was posted on the night/day that Karen disappeared, I have a copy of it and it is dated July 16 at 3:47am

I've been back in the threads to see when this statement first came about and it was in thread #1 Post #101:

"I think the DVD/CD is probably real but possibly from an unrelated incident. All interviews of suspects in indictable offenses are recorded and a copy handed over. The coincidence of the broken hand picture the on same day AND the fact that this CD was marked as "CD #1 of a set of 1" makes me think it might be a more minor offense like an assault charge?"

What that poster was saying is that the CD was posted on the same day as the broken hand pic - July 16.

If anyone has a copy of the pic with a different date, I'd be interested to know - TIA

I don't believe AR was going to use the money for rehab.

I think Borce was against giving him any money, but Karen might have wanted to give him money, though not into his personal account but to pay a rehab place. I think AR was angry they didn't trust him, and Borce was separately angry for Karen even entertaining this idea at all.

Somehow Karen wound up dead.

I would have thought there was a bit of a process that occurred in seeking rehab for oneself.
I would have thought that given AR was an adult he would have had to make all the effort in seeking that for himself.
There are free rehab service available.. aren't there?
I wonder if he was accessing a community service in the mean time?
Would anyone give an ice addict money even if they wanted to do every thing they could in supporting them to seek rehab.
No if rehab had been afforded to AR previously and paid for. Then they would know the process.
imo

People keep saying the Broken hand pic @ Bunnings West Footscray, was posted on the night/day that Karen disappeared, I have a copy of it and it is dated July 16 at 3:47am

I've been back in the threads to see when this statement first came about and it was in thread #1 Post #101:

"I think the DVD/CD is probably real but possibly from an unrelated incident. All interviews of suspects in indictable offenses are recorded and a copy handed over. The coincidence of the broken hand picture the on same day AND the fact that this CD was marked as "CD #1 of a set of 1" makes me think it might be a more minor offense like an assault charge?"

What that poster was saying is that the CD was posted on the same day as the broken hand pic - July 16.

If anyone has a copy of the pic with a different date, I'd be interested to know - TIA

Mr Rickard came to the attention of detectives last week after he was interviewed by police at Sunshine over an unrelated matter.
There was a phone call and a knock on the door from detectives on the Friday afternoon.

Article published 22 July 2016.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

Could the unrelated matter have resulted in the CD?
The previous Friday being the 15 July 2016.

Mr Rickard came to the attention of detectives last week after he was interviewed by police at Sunshine over an unrelated matter.
There was a phone call and a knock on the door from detectives on the Friday afternoon.

Article published 22 July 2016.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

Could the unrelated matter have resulted in the CD?
The previous Friday being the 15 July 2016.

I'd say so, the CD has the date of the interview on it, which is 15 July.

Whats AR's alibi for the 28th?, he must have supplied information to detectives about this.

Phone info, Burners?

Given the FB explosion that night?

I going to start exploring AR a bit more.

Examing a man who goes to the media to show before it was told by others.

The drug psyche i am well enamled with, no excuses but what has it left this adult with,
In a position to blame others for what has occurred.

Just having a look at the photo of the fork in the tree where KRs body was found. It appears very clean and looks as if a few inches of soil has been removed. Obviously for forensics, I wonder if this will enable them to determine how long the body has been there??

Whats AR's alibi for the 28th?, he must have supplied information to detectives about this.

Phone info, Burners?

Given the FB explosion that night?

I going to start exploring AR a bit more.

Examing a man who goes to the media to show before it was told by others.

The drug psyche i am well enamled with, no excuses but what has it left this adult with,
In a position to blame others for what has occurred.

The 28th?
He can’t remember where he was on June 29 — the day Mrs Ristevski disappeared — although a stamp on paperwork shows he visited a pharmacy to have documents signed.
When I meet him, Mr Rickard is nervous and hasn’t been sleeping.

Wonder where that pharmacy was?

Sunshine not that far from dad's home either.
Guess it will all come down to timing, pings and cctv.
imo

Doesnt seem to be a con census on Karen's phone.

Has it been found?

Discarded?

Police in possession?

Regardless of who is in possession of it, Police will have metadata & most likely text message logs.

Also data package usage for at least an entire month, just as it appears on my account, only probably more detailed.

Pardon if im just naive but is it possible to have a burner phone in Australia? Even with a prepaid phone you have to give them your license number etc.
When I have travelled, its also the same with buying internet data, have to give date of birth, license etc.
Can someone say if "burner phones" are used in Australia?

I'm sure he has Karinna.....

If a basis of opinion about someones personality is formed and given weight simply by their FB posts ..... then at the same token the written words should also be taken into account.

I think we were given a little insight into someone being forced to leave school early to help supplement a parents declining welfare payments ....

He was not forced to leave school early, Puggle.

I have been looking, unsuccessfully, for the complete ACA interview with Chris Ristevski, because I think it was him (though it may have been someone else) who said that Ant was in one high school, then he switched to another 'classier' high school (perhaps when he went to live with Karen and Borce). Chris also says that Ant is a toxic person who only wants money, he doesnt care about anything else, all he is interested in is money.

But Chris Ristevski, the nephew of Mrs Ristevski, said that his estranged cousin was a 'toxic' human who would do anything to get a paycheck.

'That's the type of person he is,' Chris Ristevski told A Current Affair.
'He's used everyone around him, he's used Karen and Borce. Karen and Borce (Karen's husband) have both given him cars, which he's totally destroyed. Money, accommodation and he's just abused it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-meth-user-no-concern-family-s-heartache.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee