Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
aha Found it. It's gorgeous . Wonder if any links to ristevski families . Will check.
http://www.propertyobserver.com.au/...ta-back-on-market-with-285-million-hopes.html
yep! Well done - thats the one. Stunning but in complete need of repair and restoration. Went there for a clearance sale many years ago. The older chap who lived there died. The main building had not been lived in for decades. I was desperate to go inside... but no one was allowed in... the stables alone were stunning! It has a lot of history

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...n/news-story/d47acd8f6c455a188bd13f9ad58c0072

There are a couple of pictures in this article of BR and ? that make my hair stand on end for some reason!
I think i know what pictures you talking about. Somehow i think br didn't do it BUT he probably knows what happened and don't have guts to come forward, it if was done by some shaddy people noone in the right mind would wanna say anything.

No way that br and sr think that some random stranger did it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I think i know what pictures you talking about. Somehow i think br didn't do it BUT he probably knows what happened and don't have guts to come forward, it if was done by some shaddy people noone in the right mind would wanna say anything.

No way that br and sr think that some random stranger did it.

I think its a distinct possibility. It would explain a lot.

🐜🐜🐜

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What do you guys think of BR and his body language?
I think he carried himself well, it is not easy with all the media and detectives following your every move, he must be under enormous pressure from all sides

What do you guys think of BR and his body language?
I think he carried himself well, it is not easy with all the media and detectives following your every move, he must be under enormous pressure from all sides

I think BR carried himself very well under the circumstances....although I'm not getting that same vibe from SR's body language....I noticed that her boyfriend was one of the pall bearers....
I'm beginning to wonder if BR really is the main perp in all of this....even though his lawyer said he is number one suspect....could it all be part of the strategy to force someone else to confess?

The media giving AR a platform also.

Mrs Ristevski’s step-son, Anthony Rickard, revealed he was too emotional to attend the funeral service, instead posting a message to her on social media.

“Don’t want to go in, can’t explain it,” Mr Rickard wrote on Facebook.

“I apologise Karen this is my way I would say goodbye but I know one thing, you’ll be a part of me for the rest of my life.

“RIP, the good in you far outweighs the bad. I remember and will never forget ya.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...n/news-story/d47acd8f6c455a188bd13f9ad58c0072

He really sullies her memory, doesn't he? Just comes across as ignorant.

Mrs Ristevski’s step-son, Anthony Rickard, revealed he was too emotional to attend the funeral service, instead posting a message to her on social media.

“I apologise Karen this is my way I would say goodbye but I know one thing, you’ll be a part of me for the rest of my life.

“RIP, the good in you far outweighs the bad. I remember and will never forget ya.”

Yes, and some truly distraught people there, Karinna, who definitely would have wanted it to be worthy of her. Sad thing is, it should never have had to take place.:tears:

Looked like a nice farewell for Karen. Thanks for posting the vid.

I thought it was just me, I got a vibe from a photo on there, like he is being warned or something.

My late father, back in the very early 80's, maybe late 70's, witnessed a notorious crime in Sydney. He was under the hood of his broken down car when all hell broke loose in front of him.
There was no way in the world he would admit to police anything he witnessed. He later told me as an adult, if they took him out to silence him, it would be all too obvious, but they could certainly have tried something with me and no-one could prove a thing.

If an only daughter was in danger..BRs reaction is exactly what you would expect. I don't sense shame from him, I do however, sense much guilt & fear.
But it's time to tell now...maybe the trip with the pings was to meet someone for a ransom/deal...and after the media storm started, panic set in & KR had to be silenced?
Maybe i'm just hoping a loyal, faithful wife wasn't murdered by the one she loved... Totally tragic story, no matter who did what though!

SR is in front of the lady who's hair you are talking about i think? I'm no hairdresser but it could just be a case of thin hair and wind blowing. Anyway way off topic :)

You're right it's not SR's head

What a gutless frigging fool!

I take everything nice I said about you, ANT you are a cretin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member