Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Patricia didn't go to the funeral. Wasn't aware of that before. I wonder if she knew that the hypocrisy of some of the pall bearing and some of the eulogies would be too much for her.

"I know the person who put her there didn't want us to find her, but we did," Gray told Yahoo 7.
But she would not speculate on who the killer could be, or comment on suspicion aimed at Ristevski.
"Is anyone capable of doing this? How do I know?" she said.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11806314

So, Patricia didn't go to the funeral. Wasn't aware of that before. I wonder if she knew that the hypocrisy of some of the pall bearing and some of the eulogies would be too much for her.

That is surprising, says one of two things, IMO,
a) she was to emotional to go to the funeral.
b) there may be a rift between the two families.

Might be interesting to see how things develop now.

The footage from the Chemist Warehouse & TAB on Milleara road did not contain any possible sightings of Karen or her car. Whether there was anything else of interest captured is unknown.

http://www.kiis1011.com.au/newsroom...track-missing-melbourne-woman-karen-ristevski

Police have also taken CCTV footage from a Chemist Warehouse and a TAB in Milleara Rd.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...a/news-story/a0e9b37c7c16a93375aad9e51351796a[/QUOTE]

Thinking about those cctv's
BR in his second statement said he remembered that he went for a one and a half hour drive up the Calder H'way. That drive started at 10;30am.
His phone was turned off for abt two hours during this time.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/04635f24c20382b608b0e329d160eb31

I guess LE would have asked BR so what route did you take to get onto the Calder.
Up Milleara Road ???
It was a pretty definitive time frame that BR gave in his 2nd statement. After having said initially he had been home all day.
But the cctv out the front of the chemist and Tab that face the road was said not have pick up Karen's car.
Maybe other cctv did?
Or why else would BR have remembered? Let alone given the story about the faulty fuel gauge that was fixed when hitting a bump.
Does seem that was a knee jerk response when asked to 'please explain'.
imo

A one and a half hour drive.
How long would it take to get from Avondale Heights to the Calder Freeway hit a bump, do a U turn and return home? With your mobile turned off.

I really find it incredibly odd that Patrice Gray did not attend the funeral. I feel that really points to something being wrong within the family. Patrice really seems to love Karen and have a great affection for her so I find it very strange that she would not attend.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Was this the silver car Borce used for Karen's funeral?
That's Vasko in the foreground

attachment.php
Nope, car used was a chrystler.

Police have also taken CCTV footage from a Chemist Warehouse and a TAB in Milleara Rd.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...a/news-story/a0e9b37c7c16a93375aad9e51351796a

Thinking about those cctv's
BR in his second statement said he remembered that he went for a one and a half hour drive up the Calder H'way. That drive started at 10;30am.
His phone was turned off for abt two hours during this time.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/04635f24c20382b608b0e329d160eb31

I guess LE would have asked BR so what route did you take to get onto the Calder.
Up Milleara Road ???
It was a pretty definitive time frame that BR gave in his 2nd statement. After having said initially he had been home all day.
But the cctv out the front of the chemist and Tab that face the road was said not have pick up Karen's car.
Maybe other cctv did?
Or why else would BR have remembered? Let alone given the story about the faulty fuel gauge that was fixed when hitting a bump.
Does seem that was a knee jerk response when asked to 'please explain'.
imo

BR remembered the drive up the Calder in Karen's car after being confronted with the fact that his phone pinged towers on the Calder on the day in question.

How long would it take to get from Avondale Heights to the Calder Freeway hit a bump, do a U turn and return home? With you mobile turned off.

A few speed humps around the corner from his home would have done the trick.

I really find it incredibly odd that Patrice Gray did not attend the funeral. I feel that really points to something being wrong within the family. Patrice really seems to love Karen and have a great affection for her so I find it very strange that she would not attend.

Yes there does appear to be something wrong within the families. Patricia stood as the family(S) spokesperson and was very supportive of BR and SR in my opinion.
She said to those reporters Borce is very upset at the moment. Please no questions while SR shook her head in agreeance, then pushed him away. That is not appropriate Patricia said when BR was asked did you kill your wife.

Then VR comes out and said Karen had done a runner on a fake passport to China because she was embarrassed.

Not to mention AR rantings.

What I don't understand is why Borce if innocent did not answer the question just as his mother did when she was asked

BR mother when asked if she thought Borce killed his wife, she replied: “No.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/eb5d0f289f9bd54e2aaae5f824c4e805

BR remembered the drive up the Calder in Karen's car after being confronted with the fact that his phone pinged towers on the Calder on the day in question.

Yes I know it has been said his phoned pinged but it hasn't been said what time it pinged. Has it?

How long would it take to get from Avondale Heights to the Calder Freeway hit a bump, do a U turn and return home? With your mobile turned off.

He was supposed to said he drove up the Calder..... Hit a bump .... did a U turn at Calder Thunder Dome, which is near the BPs servos that have CCTV.

If that is all he did and went directly home the most it should have taken ... even allowing a little traffic (no roadworks) .... is One Hour....being generous.

Google Maps show from Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights .... to Calder Thunder Dome takes 21 minutes.

Phone switched off for 2 Hours though.... Ping detected in Diggers Rest...

There are 3 closer towers to the Calder Thunder Dome than the tower at Diggers Rest that Mr Ristevski's phone could have pinged off to get a signal ...... very curious!!!

Is there a link in MSM saying that Patrice didn't attend the funeral?

Soso did a summary as it's behind a paywall - it's back a couple of pages - The Australian

Soso did a summary as it's behind a paywall - it's back a couple of pages - The Australian

Thanks I will go check out the Australian also. My ipad was scrolling over everything here when I was trying to read it.

Is there a link in MSM saying that Patrice didn't attend the funeral?

Surreal twist as family, friends ignore suspicions to mourn Ristevski
The Australian12:00AM March 9, 2017

GREG BROWN

paywalled...paraphrased.

The family spokesperson during the hunt, Patricia Gray was absent.

Lisa Gray Karen's cousin. Assuming that is Patricia's daughter. Made 2 speeches.
One where she reflected on the closeness of their family since they were young.

She also made a speech on behalf of Stephen Williams teenage son. A loving tribute to his aunt friends said.

150 mourners gathered to hear stories about a woman who was passionate about her job as a retailer and fashion designer.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/3f899ffa336bfa0768464faa134025eb

IMO many people are trying to overcomplicate what happened to KR. If we ignore the "what if's" and look at the facts disclosed since the beginning, the murderer stands out. There is no evil stranger or mafia hit men or loan sharks. It is frustrating for us who are following this case that it's taking a while for the arrest but much of the evidence has been circumstantial and the Police are doing their jobs trying to make the case watertight. The Legal Advice BR has been getting is obviously very good making things more difficult as he has done his best to cover his tracks and not incriminate himself. It has only been 2 and a half weeks since KR'S remains were found, I believe BR will be in cuffs by the end of next week.

Patrice Gray appears to be a very strong and confident woman....
I am not really surprised that she didn't attend Karen's funeral....
I feel she has a pretty good idea who is responsible for Karen's death and chose to stay away for that reason..MOO

Yes there does appear to be something wrong within the families. Patricia stood as the family(S) spokesperson and was very supportive of BR and SR in my opinion.
She said to those reporters Borce is very upset at the moment. Please no questions while SR shook her head in agreeance, then pushed him away. That is not appropriate Patricia said when BR was asked did you kill your wife.

Then VR comes out and said Karen had done a runner on a fake passport to China because she was embarrassed.

Not to mention AR rantings.

What I don't understand is why Borce if innocent did not answer the question just as his mother did when she was asked

BR mother when asked if she thought Borce killed his wife, she replied: “No.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/eb5d0f289f9bd54e2aaae5f824c4e805
Thanks to some members of R family that this turned into a circus, VR and AR in particular, then BR with his fuel gauge spin that he forgot to mention till police asked him about pings in the area.
Then we got KR phone pinging in the same area when she is supposed to be walking near her home.. Then body was found close to where phones where pinging.
BR and SR stopped assisting police... It is a joke, innocent would not fear being incriminated, they are using the system to get away with murder, right to remain silent works quite well for criminals along with insanely high standard of proof, beyond reasonable doubt.

KRs side of family should be able to see cracks in Rs stories, even SR acts like she is covering up and knows something. They never warned public to avoid going to the park as her mum/wife just got snatched and killed? Hmm... Everyone knew from the start kr won't be coming home alive

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member