Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think maybe the closing of kp exploration drilling ended in a final leaving of the address where that happened. 30 sept 2015.A surprise call from an official person set the finality in action imo.

Whàngarei;12568232 said:
i think maybe the closing of kp exploration drilling ended in a final leaving of the address where that happened. 30 sept 2015.A surprise call from an official person set the finality in action imo.

Do you think the ABN was linked to a residence in postcode 5116? I thought the business may of been registered to a PO Box address in postcode 5116.

Interesting that KP Exploration Drilling was cancelled on 30.9.15. Thats a week before the breakthrough call to crime stoppers was made by caller #1267 on Oct 8.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...ed-breakthrough-in-suitcase-girl-case/6873196

The first call, on October 8, "nominated Khandalyce as possibly being the little girl in the suitcase".

This was always in the back of my mind. It was a hire car which would be insured under the rental agreement. Insurance varies state to state, but DH would have been fully insured in this situation when the accident occurred

Maybe someone was going for the disability pension but did too good a job? Get a public housing house, never have to apply for the dole. Someone else gets a carers wage.

Its a wild concept, but they were in a hire 4WD, and why? Was the 4WD a number plate police cant trace if they were carrying illicit product?

"It's understood any payout would come from holdom compulsory 3rd party insurance"
how could that happen if he didn't have a license and was off his face?

ive always wondered if he was in fact driving
if the rental car was written off.
Wouldnt there have been a huge gap to pay for the insurance to cover it? Would it even be covered if he was unlicensed? Why would you allow someone to drive if you knew they didn't have a valid license??
My mind is boggling
imo

What if, and this is just my thoughts, HP & DH's family trip back in 2008 in the hired 4WD was initiated by helping a friend in need & this help required travel? Maybe they thought they could incorporate doing this favour with a beneficial outcome for themselves. So, on the last leg of the journey, on their way home, the trip ended in tragedy. Nothing could compensate the loss this trip caused. Would anger then be directed at that friend? Just one of my thoughts amongst many.

Anyway, DH is now appearing on the court list for June 9 as anticipated. Sorry, I can't directly link, but he is there for two mentions again.

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists#/

Symbah: I can't see that being a motivation for two murders, if that's where you're going.

Symbah: I can't see that being a motivation for two murders, if that's where you're going.

JLZ, sorry for not explaining myself well, but what I'm trying to understand is how the media have insinuated that a person remains unnamed as being the cause of HP's anger in regards to the accident. Of course its completely natural & understandable that HP would be angry after such an horrific accident with it's shocking life long consequences. Its just the innuendo from media that I'm trying to comprehend, the comment, the reference to someone other than DH that HP may be angry at. But now, thinking about murder & motives, people have been murdered for much, much less.

I've been thinking over you're theory JLZ. It has struck me how somewhat cryptic HP's statement was when she said she doesn't blame DH for the accident but she has to be angry at someone.

Does HP mean she doesn't blame DH for the accident but she has to be angry with him regardless? OR She doesn't blame DH, but she's angry with another person & that person remains un-named as media have suggested? If so, who on earth could that person be & how could they be implicated in regards to this fatal accident when they weren't apparently even present there?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...h/news-story/52071e8f94f94824120db6335594dd0f

Passmore, who was restricted to a wheelchair after having her left leg amputated, told police in 2009 she did not blame him for the accid*ent, despite telling them she “had to be angry at someone”.

I agree. This statement strikes me as odd too.... There is something hinky about that accident. It is possible HP was the one that
was driving and not DH. But I dunno. Why would he take the blame? And wouldn't forensics have discovered blood from her leg crush injury presumably on the passenger side and not drivers side.

Symbah, thank you for the link to the detailed account of the accident (reposted by 1968). On reconsideration I think HP's claim that she's not angry with DH but has to be angry with someone, indicates that she is angry with DH. She wants to deny it, but can't altogether do so. The "someone" (else) is a phantom blown up by the reporter. Perhaps it's just a gesture to make the case sound more intriguing. I get the impression that the whole account is loaded with innuendo. HP woke up upside down in the car and couldn't move her legs; (however) she was discovered lying beside the car. DH pointed away to the bushes as the location of the dead children; (however) they were found near the car. "A young female baby" is an odd way to refer to HP's baby girl; in the context, it sounds at first like the baby's a complete stranger to HP, and then makes the reader wonder whether the baby isn't who she's supposed to be. The first witness finds a scene of carnage, two dead, one horribly injured and unable to move, and DH (on the other hand) wandering about as if "in shock".

The article said DH and HP were living in Alice Springs at the time of the accident. Can anybody remind me please, were they travelling towards Alice Springs or towards Adelaide on that drive?

I agree. This statement strikes me as odd too.... There is something hinky about that accident. It is possible HP was the one that
was driving and not DH. But I dunno. Why would he take the blame? And wouldn't forensics have discovered blood from her leg crush injury presumably on the passenger side and not drivers side.
They were a couple. For the money. Third party insurance doesn't cover the driver. Perhaps their thoughts habitually ran to fraud. And it was an accident, it wasn't like taking the blame for a serious crime.

The car rolled, she was upside down, she somehow got out. There could have been blood all over the car after that. I have no idea what level of 'forensic' examination there would have been, a road disaster in outback South Australia, deaths of children, driver's and injured passenger's accounts in agreement.

Symbah, thank you for the link to the detailed account of the accident (reposted by 1968). On reconsideration I think HP's claim that she's not angry with DH but has to be angry with someone, indicates that she is angry with DH. She wants to deny it, but can't altogether do so. The "someone" (else) is a phantom blown up by the reporter. Perhaps it's just a gesture to make the case sound more intriguing. I get the impression that the whole account is loaded with innuendo. HP woke up upside down in the car and couldn't move her legs; (however) she was discovered lying beside the car. DH pointed away to the bushes as the location of the dead children; (however) they were found near the car. "A young female baby" is an odd way to refer to HP's baby girl; in the context, it sounds at first like the baby's a complete stranger to HP, and then makes the reader wonder whether the baby isn't who she's supposed to be. The first witness finds a scene of carnage, two dead, one horribly injured and unable to move, and DH (on the other hand) wandering about as if "in shock".

The article said DH and HP were living in Alice Springs at the time of the accident. Can anybody remind me please, were they travelling towards Alice Springs or towards Adelaide on that drive?

That does make sense JLZ, the journalist's perhaps manipulated what they knew about the accident to make the reader read innuendo into what actually happened. I do agree with 1968 though, that its still an odd statement for HP to make. Something just seems skewiff.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-08/hazel-passmore-seeks-compensation-from-daniel-marshall/7009714

BBM

The file stated that Ms Passmore, Marshall and her three children were travelling from Alice Springs to Adelaide when the crash happened.

Somewhere along the way I formed the thought that they were on their way back home to Alice Springs when the accident happened. I think I got this from reading a few things on social media, but can't go into that here. According to MSM, they were travelling from Alice Springs to Adelaide at the time of the accident.

I've always wondered if KP's detour to (was it Mount Gambier where she bought the suitcase?) was to pick DH up from a Correctional Centre to give him a lift to his sister's in the ACT.

Imo d.m travelled with k.p and Kps through vic met the future Abn opener and closer in person in Vic after having met on line .Then d.m k p and KPs continued on to Canberra .

Whàngarei;12610387 said:
Imo d.m travelled with k.p and Kps through vic met the future Abn opener and closer in person in Vic after having met on line .Then d.m k p and KPs continued on to Canberra .

What is the Victoria connection Whangarei? Have sleuthed the ABN and could only find NSW and ACT connections,
Or maybe you can't say due to TOD ��

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/MMills.htm

i found this case recently after reading a comment on here that agreed with my own thoughts on DH - that he has done this before, and has possibly done this with the same MO, if he can get away with it. He chooses vulnerable people, he manipulates them and gains their trust somehow. Perhaps by appearing quite meek and mild - a 'follower.'
I am not saying he is responsible for this ladies disappearance. IMO only. It's interesting.

What is the Victoria connection Whangarei? Have sleuthed the ABN and could only find NSW and ACT connections,
Or maybe you can't say due to TOD ��

I'm curious too.

Whàngarei;12610400 said:
Imo vic man travelled to Charnwood from a work location in Bombala where he was working that 2 week period .
How does Bombala fit in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member