Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whàngarei;12610400 said:
Imo vic man travelled to Charnwood from a work location in Bombala where he was working that 2 week period .

Who is the Vic man you're referring to? Bombala is on the far south coast of NSW, so would you be able to explain what you're talking about?

Whàngarei;12609039 said:
He did his evil based from Melbourne Imo.

Whangarei, did VIC man live in Melbourne but worked in Bombala for part of Dec '08? What work could he of been doing around such a small town, population aprox 1200? VIC to NSW. Contract roadworks by tender maybe on the Monaro Hwy which goes through Bombala?

Bizarrely enough the Monaro Hwy near Bombala from where Sylvia went missing in 2008 is one way you can get from Melbourne to Canberra. Not the quickest way, but if you wanted to avoid the main highways....all roads lead to Canberra.

Bizarrely enough the Monaro Hwy near Bombala from where Sylvia went missing in 2008 is one way you can get from Melbourne to Canberra. Not the quickest way, but if you wanted to avoid the main highways....all roads lead to Canberra.

Yes I understand that but what does that have to do with DH, Karlie and Khandalyce? It would be great if Whàngarei would elaborate on what she is insinuating in her cryptic posts.

Argghhh I know. She is suggesting a Vic connection but to whom? DH? If so he would have done a crap load of driving
that December!

Whàngarei;12610400 said:
Imo vic man travelled to Charnwood from a work location in Bombala where he was working that 2 week period .

b7cf156be7385568f9d26cb9676b4cc3.jpg

Whàngarei;12610387 said:
Imo d.m travelled with k.p and Kps through vic met the future Abn opener and closer in person in Vic after having met on line .Then d.m k p and KPs continued on to Canberra .

Was VIC guy in the mining industry & thats the connection with DH & the future setup of KP Exploration Drilling abn? The mining at Quidong, aprox 20k's from Bombala with Bombala being the closest populated town.

http://www.bonzle.com/c/a?a=p&p=299414&cmd=sp

LOL..... Whatever happened to Trooper? Remember this post?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Trooper
oh everything he does is so petty, so pernickety, so small minded, so timid , so sly..... murdering a tiny young girl, murdering her tinier younger daughter, stealing her identity, stealing the identity of her child, all for small amounts dribbled in week after week, no grand gesture, all skulking cowardice,.... the holding on to Khandalyce's birth certificate, using Karlie's key card and her birth certificate ( he must have had this in his possession to take out the ABN"s ) the slithery withdrawals from various ATM's, the repulsive burial ceremonies for his victims, the dribbling drooling drops of theft , $200 at a time max, year after year, the dribs and drabs of it. .. crawling around the AU countryside, slipping into various alias's , conducting himself as this person, then that person, all drab people, flicking thru his stack of idiotic ABN cards, pretending he is Twiggy, when his employment record will show he couldn't hold a job anywhere for long.. ... disgusting. In my opinion.

Been reading the discussion up thread re ABN's. Who is the 'opener' and 'closer' of the ABN's Whangarei?

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?SearchText=56852820171

The ABN was owned by DH since June 2000. But for some reason, during a period from May 2005 to July 2006 it trades as Lappin Landscaping. Is this yet another identity of DH.

IIRC DH held an ABN for 'Lappin Landscaping' at one time or another. I can'r remember if it was the same ABN used for 'KP Exploration Drilling' bit I think not. That ABN was in Karlie's name; also IIRC.

Symbah

He was working surrounding locations to Bombala perhaps cann river etc as well on his way there Preferred. Bombala to stay and did so from time to time . Bairnsdale Orbost all those sorts of towns and towns near Bombala. On way to or from Melbourne .IMO.

An interesting vehicle seen in the location of S P last sighting .similar to what he drives for work however that's not what I was alluding too.. He's very much connected to DH . KPS and KP. .He had KJS red brown credit card in his hand when he opened KP Exploration drilling . 1-1-11. I have to say IMO. He also closed KPExploration Drilling too. Last thing he did before running off from his residential address. 30 th September 15. IMO.

Whàngarei;12621167 said:
The first call also nominated Karlie as being the mother in Belanglo also

And how do you know this?? Did you take the call or were you the caller?

Whàngarei;12298876 said:
There is a back story to all this you would all curl up and scream,to make you wonder at the sub humans can really walk around on earth.just because someone has a responsible job,neat attire ,reasonable looks doesnt mean they are a decent person.i hope the abn creator ,mastermind ,brain, ends up put out to pasture permanently.

So, is VIC man the person in the back story you talked about on here in Jan this year?

Seems to me that the period of time from late 2010 to early 2012 is significant. AFAIK 2011 has been mentioned as being the year in which there was a lot of 'movement'; including the 'midnight flit' DJH and HP did from the home where HP left behind (one of?) her prosthetic leg and a 'shrine' to her two(?) children killed in the accident. I wonder if there is something particularly significant about that year or so or it's mere coincidence. Sorry, my brain's too tired to add extra information, but I wanted to post about it in case it sparked similar thoughts for someone else or they can think about events between the dates above more coherently (and/or for future reference).

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/2995467...evensons-alleged-killer-questioned-by-police/

Also in 2011, someone used KPS's identity to set up the business KP Exploration Drilling.

Whàngarei;12568208 said:
lets hope the police dont forget about abn ....kp exploration drilling and the person behind that .that person is significant in involvement .closed it down too.imo.

Whàngarei;12568232 said:
i think maybe the closing of kp exploration drilling ended in a final leaving of the address where that happened. 30 sept 2015.A surprise call from an official person set the finality in action imo.

OK, who left where on 30/9/2015?

whàngarei;12621154 said:
an interesting vehicle seen in the location of s p last sighting .similar to what he drives for work however that's not what i was alluding too.. He's very much connected to dh . Kps and kp. .he had kjs red brown credit card in his hand when he opened kp exploration drilling . 1-1-11. I have to say imo. He also closed kpexploration drilling too. Last thing he did before running off from his residential address. 30 th september 15. Imo.

BBM

??? sp

Whàngarei;12621154 said:
An interesting vehicle seen in the location of S P last sighting .similar to what he drives for work however that's not what I was alluding too.. He's very much connected to DH . KPS and KP. .He had KJS red brown credit card in his hand when he opened KP Exploration drilling . 1-1-11. I have to say IMO. He also closed KPExploration Drilling too. Last thing he did before running off from his residential address. 30 th September 15. IMO.

KP Exploration Drilling cancelled by VIC man on 30.9.15. Once that was done, VIC man leaves the address in postcode 5116 where he'd been residing & the abn registered address was - all under KPS's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste