GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I maintain while a child is missing, the child support should be routed into an account that the custodial parent does not have access to. Then if the child does come back, whoever gets custody will have that child support there. If they are found murdered then that money wasn't spent by the killer.

How do you allow child support to be INCREASED for a child who is missing, likely murdered by the custodial parent?

"Here, whatever you did to her and then not cooperating with anyone must be really stressful, go buy more cigarettes with her child support money." :banghead:

(Though I am relieved it's a low amount, since he didn't ever SEE the child.)

A psychic will inform detectives she believes Kiesha Abrahams's sister could hold the secret to the circumstances that unfolded immediately before the six-year-old disappeared.

She said she had seen three-year-old B - who has a different father to Kiesha - in a vision and that her dark eyes looked frightened, indicating that she may have witnessed some kind of struggle.

She said: ''I was seeing this little girl and she was scared, she was really scared. I think Kiesha was quite a cheeky little girl, I think she used to answer back and I don't think that was liked.''

Detective Inspector Russell Oxford said officers had spent time with B but he thought it unlikely she would be able to help the investigation: ''We would not dismiss anything a psychic may say but are struggling to get any sense out of B, she is quite immature for her age.''

Chris Weippeart, the biological father of Kiesha who says he hasn't seen his daughter for three years, is to be interviewed again by police tomorrow after new allegations were made against him, according to his family. It is not known who has made the allegations.

He spent yesterday - his 27th birthday - still pondering Kiesha's plight (she was reported missing by her mother, Kristi Abrahams, four weeks ago).

He received notification last week that his maintenance contribution for the child has been increased, from $13.95 to $20.97 a week.

Among the detectives on the case is a female officer who was involved in investigating the death of Ayden, the brother of Kiesha who died in 2002 from what was reported to be sudden infant death syndrome.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/psychic-s...ds-clues-to-disappearance-20100828-13wvk.html

I maintain while a child is missing, the child support should be routed into an account that the custodial parent does not have access to. Then if the child does come back, whoever gets custody will have that child support there. If they are found murdered then that money wasn't spent by the killer.

How do you allow child support to be INCREASED for a child who is missing, likely murdered by the custodial parent?

"Here, whatever you did to her and then not cooperating with anyone must be really stressful, go buy more cigarettes with her child support money." :banghead:

(Though I am relieved it's a low amount, since he didn't ever SEE the child.)

A psychic will inform detectives she believes Kiesha Abrahams's sister could hold the secret to the circumstances that unfolded immediately before the six-year-old disappeared.

She said she had seen three-year-old B - who has a different father to Kiesha - in a vision and that her dark eyes looked frightened, indicating that she may have witnessed some kind of struggle.

She said: ''I was seeing this little girl and she was scared, she was really scared. I think Kiesha was quite a cheeky little girl, I think she used to answer back and I don't think that was liked.''

Detective Inspector Russell Oxford said officers had spent time with B but he thought it unlikely she would be able to help the investigation: ''We would not dismiss anything a psychic may say but are struggling to get any sense out of B, she is quite immature for her age.''

Chris Weippeart, the biological father of Kiesha who says he hasn't seen his daughter for three years, is to be interviewed again by police tomorrow after new allegations were made against him, according to his family. It is not known who has made the allegations.

He spent yesterday - his 27th birthday - still pondering Kiesha's plight (she was reported missing by her mother, Kristi Abrahams, four weeks ago).

He received notification last week that his maintenance contribution for the child has been increased, from $13.95 to $20.97 a week.

Among the detectives on the case is a female officer who was involved in investigating the death of Ayden, the brother of Kiesha who died in 2002 from what was reported to be sudden infant death syndrome.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/psychic-s...ds-clues-to-disappearance-20100828-13wvk.html

First thing that struck me about this article is Inspecter Oxford saying B is quite immature for her age. We're not talking about a ten year old here, and since young ones develop skills at different rates, it must be quite significant to make that statement.
Is it some kind of disability? Or is it from lack of parental interaction, or even from trauma? That's very concerning that they would say that about someone so young.

The increase in his child support payments could just be because it's tax time, where support payments are reviewed, and sometimes altered.

But I completely agree that the money from Chris should NOT being going to Kristi right now....not even because she is possibly a suspect, but because she doesn't have to support a child who is missing, and possibly murdered.

JMO

butwhatif, Thank you very much for going out and searching for Kiesha.

There is a thread on another missing child's case that allows you to ask a verified lawyer questions and I asked whether a non-custodial parent is required by law to continue paying child support when their child is missing.

I wonder where Bxxx is staying? Based on what the family friend said and psychics Karamia Folaumoeloa and Jacqui Lees, it appears the 3-year-old knows what happened to Kiesha and she is traumatized, so I don't think she should be forced to go back and live with her mother. Also, the Detective who interviewed Bxxx said he believes she is developmentally delayed and immature for her age so this supports my opinion that Bxxx is quite messed up and is in danger.

<snipped>

Detective Inspector Russell Oxford said officers had spent time with Bxxx but he thought it unlikely she would be able to help the investigation: ''We would not dismiss anything a psychic may say but are struggling to get any sense out of Bxxx, she is quite immature for her age.''
<snipped>
She said she had seen three-year-old Bxxx - who has a different father to Kiesha - in a vision and that her dark eyes looked frightened, indicating that she may have witnessed some kind of struggle.

<snipped>
A family friend, who had been looking after Kiesha's stepsister, two-year-old Bxxx, said the toddler had lost her appetite as the experience began to weigh heavily on her.
"She hasn't been eating properly and she's become really distressed. She's just pushing her food away" Kylie Marshall told The Sunday Telegraph.
"She doesn't really understand what's going on but she knows her sister's not there and that there's something wrong," she said.
On Friday, Kiesha's mother and her partner Robert Smith, left Mr Smith's mother's home in Bidwill and went into at a nearby motel.

http://www.news.com.au/national/kie...se/story-e6frfkvr-1225902563015#ixzz0vxoEmymU

Apparently Kristi&#8217;s father found out his granddaughter was missing when he was watching the news and although he said &#8220;She was probably busy worrying with the family and didn't have time to call." I think Kristi was avoiding him because she doesn&#8217;t want to admit she hurt her daughter. JMO

<snipped>
The hospital visit comes as Kiesha's grandfather Rodney Jones claimed he only found out his grand-daughter had gone missing when he saw the 6 pm news.
"I saw it on the news and I wasn't sure, but I hoped it wasn't my Kiesha," he told The Sunday Telegraph.
"I called my son. Daniel, and he said that it was her, so I packed the bag and was in the car within half-an-hour.
"I drove straight to the police station at Mt Druitt."
Mr Jones, who lives in Canberra with his wife Tanya, is the father of Kiesha's mother, Kristi Abrahams.
He said his relationship with Kristi was good.
They talked often and she didn't think it was unusual that she didn't call him.
"She was probably busy worrying with the family and didn't have time to call," he said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/kie...se/story-e6frfkvr-1225902563015#ixzz0vxoEmymU

If I understand what Psychics Karamia Folaumoeloa and Jacqui Lees are saying who say they have ''seen'' and had ''contact'' with Kiesha, Kiesha is no longer with us and she was murdered by her parents when they got into an argument with her and her sister witnessed the event.

<snipped>
She said she had seen three-year-old Bxxx - who has a different father to Kiesha - in a vision and that her dark eyes looked frightened, indicating that she may have witnessed some kind of struggle.

Both women say they have ''seen'' and had ''contact'' with Kiesha.

I wonder why Chris changed his story? Initially he said his daughter visited him at his home a few times and he would see her when she was out and about in the community and now he alleges he hasn&#8217;t seen her in 3 years? I do not believe Chris could harm his daughter.

<snipped>
Mr Weippeart has seen his daughter only occasionally since splitting from Ms Abrahams, but he insists he loves her and thinks of her often.
"She is my little girl. She came here a few times and I used to see her at the shops and that," he said.
"And I sent her all these clothes for Christmas."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iological-father/story-e6freuzi-1225901359892

<snipped>

I'm desperately trying to re-find a link I found last night about the charges against Cheryl the aboriginal elder and 'psychic'.

I made a shortcut on my desktop so I could find it easily, but must have clicked on an ad on the page, 'cause that's all I've got now. :banghead:

....Yay, finally found it!

snip~

Carroll, 55, who has gone by several aliases, faced the court after police alleged she made a vexatious claim against her daughter's former partner.

The charges related to an attempted break and enter at Carroll's home in Riverstone on Friday, December 5.

A police statement tendered to the court said Carroll was home alone at 8.21pm when she heard a group of males trying to kick in the rear door before running off.

She phoned triple-0 to report the incident.

When asked if she knew the males responsible, she told the operator she thought they had been sent by her daughter's ex-partner.

When asked again by the operator, Carroll withdrew her claim and said she did not know the offenders.
However, when asked by investigators, Carroll again claimed that she saw the father of her grandchildren with three other men running from her backyard.

Police then arrested the male accused by Carroll, but found he had been at a bowling alley in Mt Druitt at the time of the attempted break-in.

Carroll was then charged by police, who allege she knowingly made false statements with the intent of making them investigate the father of her grandchildren.

http://www.stmarysstar.com.au/news/...-accused-of-making-a-false-claim/1921583.aspx

I'm very sorry to have to ask this, but what is a singlet? (in american english please?)

:blushing:

Sister holds key to missing Kiesha: Psychic

A psychic who claims to have had spiritual contact with Kiesha Abrahams says the six-year-old's sister may hold the secret to the circumstances leading up to her disappearance.

Karamia Folaumoeloa will go to detectives this week after she "saw" Kiesha and her sister Bxxx in a vision, The Sun-Herald reports.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/7952753/psychic-claims-sister-holds-key-to-missing-kiesha

Also from the link:

Ms Folaumoeloa met with Kiesha's grandmother Liz Weippeart earlier this week and was able to tell the woman what the family's nickname for Kiesha was &#8212; Ki-Ki.

So this new psychic went to bio-dads family. I had missed that bit in the first link. (but it's there, I just checked).

Interesting that they approached the Weippearts, and not the Smiths or Abrahams. Wonder if they attempted to talk with Rob and Kristi first?

BTW, this sentence "Police have said they would welcome details from the women ....", reinforces what my source told me yesterday. That the local police DO use psychic/s in their investigations.

Makes 'ya wonder why they were so disbelieving/suspicious of Cheryl and her 'third sense'. :innocent:

JMO

I'm very sorry to have to ask this, but what is a singlet? (in american english please?)

:blushing:

If I can, I'll go back and edit the captions to the pics to:" singlet/ tank top".

OT:It's funny how we all speak english, but the words, slang , and spelling vary so much.

Like :
US :pacifer Oz: Dummy
US: Diaper Oz :Nappy
US: Trash Oz :Rubbish/ garbage
US: Trunk of car Oz: Boot of car
US: Faucet Oz: Tap
US: Mom Oz: Mum
US: Neighbor Oz: Neighbour
US: Check($) Oz: Cheque

The list is endless.
Sorry 'bout the confusion.

ETA: Out of curiosity, what do Americans call the undergarments for babies that we call singlets? I know that the slang term for adults who wear them are 'wife-beaters'.

If I can, I'll go back and edit the captions to the pics to:" singlet/ tank top".

OT:It's funny how we all speak english, but the words, slang , and spelling vary so much.

Like :
US :pacifer Oz: Dummy
US: Diaper Oz :Nappy
US: Trash Oz :Rubbish/ garbage
US: Trunk of car Oz: Boot of car
US: Faucet Oz: Tap
US: Mom Oz: Mum
US: Neighbor Oz: Neighbour
US: Check($) Oz: Cheque

The list is endless.
Sorry 'bout the confusion.

ETA: Out of curiosity, what do Americans call the undergarments for babies that we call singlets? I know that the slang term for adults who wear them are 'wife-beaters'.

If I understand correctly, for babies they are either "undershirts" - or if they snap together for a whole "body piece' they are called "One-sies"

Dear Posters:

Please do not include the names of minors (other than Kiesha) in your posts.

If there is a minor's name in a news article and you quote it, please edit it out.

Then your posts will conform to TOS.

For example, we use only "B" or "Bxxx" for Kiesha's little sister.

Thanks,

Hoppy

Hai gang..

just reading through your thread and conjuring up some of my own food for thought.

Bxxx - It does not take a great deal of intellect to display feelings, i take her not eating as a HUGE sign of she's been privy to something she shouldn't see, she may only be 2 but i believe she is being underestimated, she may not be able to communicate it clearly, but her 'pushing food away' is a sign of distress - i would be wondering what her sleeping patterns are. Given the context of what is occurring around her i don't think it's out of line to analyze her behaviors at all. Something will trigger a reaction from her if was privy too seeing something...

Keisha.. not seen for three weeks or so - barely attending school... it truly makes me wonder why this was not reported - considering that they are in fact mandated to report... How come there were no questions asked?

http://www.aifs.gov.au/nch/pubs/sheets/rs3/rs3.html

this document states clearly the grounds on which they are to report on, <specifically NSW> I'm sure neglecting to send your child to school would fall into one of these category as well..

another thing i'm wondering about is what is the character like of all partys of intrest... do they seem stoic, are they asking and pleading for help..

nearly done rambling on...

but where is the news coverage of this? WHERE

Also from the link:

Ms Folaumoeloa met with Kiesha's grandmother Liz Weippeart earlier this week and was able to tell the woman what the family's nickname for Kiesha was — Ki-Ki.

So this new psychic went to bio-dads family. I had missed that bit in the first link. (but it's there, I just checked).

Interesting that they approached the Weippearts, and not the Smiths or Abrahams. Wonder if they attempted to talk with Rob and Kristi first?

BTW, this sentence "Police have said they would welcome details from the women ....", reinforces what my source told me yesterday. That the local police DO use psychic/s in their investigations.

Makes 'ya wonder why they were so disbelieving/suspicious of Cheryl and her 'third sense'. :innocent:

JMO

Butwhatif, I too wonder why LE are suspicious of Cheryl. I wonder if she is entitled to a monetary reward for leading LE to Kristi McDougall's body?

Did you search the area where Kristi McDougall’s body was found?

IMO the reason the psychics did a reading for Kiesha’s paternal family members is because they want answers and they feel they LE have not been sharing what they know with them.

Based on what I know about psychics, they will only do a reading if someone contacts them and asks for their help. Karamia Folaumoeloa & Jacqui Lees said they contacted Kiesha and they believe she died when an argument broke out between her and either Robert or Kristi when Kiesha stood up for herself, and Kiesha's younger sister witnessed the event. If this is true, it is understandable why Kiesha’s mother would not want to contact the psychics for help.

If Robert and Kristi disposed of Kiesha’s body during the dead of night, I don’t know why the psychics think someone in the community witnessed the event and are withholding information???? IIRC there is a $10,000 reward in this case available to anyone who knows anything.

<snipped>
Psychic Karamia Folaumoeloa met with Kiesha's grandmother last week and was able to relate several specific details about the child.
She said she had seen three-year-old Bxxx - who has a different father to Kiesha - in a vision and that her dark eyes looked frightened, indicating that she may have witnessed some kind of struggle.She said: ''I was seeing this little girl and she was scared, she was really scared. I think Kiesha was quite a cheeky little girl, I think she used to answer back and I don't think that was liked.''She correctly told grandmother Liz Weippeart the family nickname for Kiesha was Ki-Ki, she accurately described her manner and said she had focused on a favorite pink blanket that belonged to the child.
She visited the family at Mount Druitt on Friday with another psychic, Jacqui Lees - with whom she regularly works - to view photos of Kiesha.

THE natural father of missing child Kiesha Abrahams will today meet police after new allegations he was seen near her home the morning she went missing.

Chris Weippeart, 27, has denied being anywhere near the Western Sydney Mt Druitt unit block when Kiesha was reported missing on August 1.

Police have now told Mr Weippeart they had fresh information that he was allegedly seen in the vicinity of the Woodstock Ave unit block on the Sunday morning that she disappeared.

"I am furious. Christopher had just come out of hospital then, he could barely get around. Someone is causing trouble,"
his mother Liz said.

Mrs Weippeart said her son had just returned home after spending almost three weeks in Nepean Hospital having major surgery on his foot, because of complications with his diabetes.

"He could barely walk,"
Mrs Weippeart said.

Mr Weippeart had not seen Kiesha for more than two years, and had not had regular contact with his daughter since he and Ms Abrahams split when Kiesha was two.

http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...eported-sighting/story-e6frfkvr-1225911635695

I do not believe Chris changed his story, I think he has done a bad job of clarifying.

I think what he meant was after they split up, when Kiesha was 2...that she came over a few times and he used to see her in the shops.

Then for the past 2, possibly almost 3 years even that contact stopped.

That's just my guess though. :angel:

I wonder what "family" this article refers to?? Chris or Kristi, or someone else?

Church service held for missing Mt Druitt girl Kiesha Abrahams

THEY came from far and wide to pray at St Bishoy Coptic Orthodox Church for missing six-year-old girl Kiesha Abrahams.

The church is just streets away from where Kiesha went missing almost a month ago from her apartment unit on Woodstock Ave.

About 100 members of the parish and the wider community attended a special church service for her on Sunday.

A letter from Kiesha’s family to the congregation was read aloud during the service.

“Thank you for your prayers and support,” the letter stated.

“Although we are not strong enough to attend, we are very grateful.”

A minute of silent prayer was held for “beloved Kiesha” in between hymns and prayer readings.

People were asked to pray to “find Kiesha, bless her and help her family and her loved ones.”

In his speech, Father Antonios encouraged the audience to think of Kiesha’s family.

“They must be going through terrible anxiety. It’s been weeks now, but our heart goes out to them,” he said.

“As we think of Kiesha and her family, we pray for them and hope they have some comfort in this difficult time.”

http://mt-druitt-standard.whereiliv...d-for-missing-mt-druitt-girl-kiesha-abrahams/

Dear Posters:

Please do not include the names of minors (other than Kiesha) in your posts.

If there is a minor's name in a news article and you quote it, please edit it out.

Then your posts will conform to TOS.

For example, we use only "B" or "Bxxx" for Kiesha's little sister.

Thanks,

Hoppy

Sorry, that was my fault, don't know how I missed that.

I don't believe for a minute that Chris was involved.

He had surgery on his foot.
He was just released from hospital.
The flat is on an upper floor.

My speculation is that it is extremely hinky that her mother and stepfather reported her missing after watching the film "The Golden Compass" which at its heart is about the abduction of children.

This case is frustrating and the lack of information from police leads me to believe that their investigations are moving in one direction and one direction only. They must be close to getting forensic results back from all the items they removed from the flat - maybe we will know more if/when these results are released.

Kiesha's natural father to meet police
August 30, 2010 - 6:29AM

The natural father of missing six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams will reportedly meet police on Monday in connection with her disappearance.

Chris Weippeart, 27, will meet with police in relation to allegations he was seen near Kiesha's Mount Druitt home the morning of her disappearance, The Daily Telegraph reported on Monday.

(Remainder of article at link)

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-...ral-father-to-meet-police-20100830-13xul.html

Keisha.. not seen for three weeks or so - barely attending school... it truly makes me wonder why this was not reported - considering that they are in fact mandated to report... How come there were no questions asked?

http://www.aifs.gov.au/nch/pubs/sheets/rs3/rs3.html

this document states clearly the grounds on which they are to report on, <specifically NSW> I'm sure neglecting to send your child to school would fall into one of these category as well..

another thing i'm wondering about is what is the character like of all partys of intrest... do they seem stoic, are they asking and pleading for help..

nearly done rambling on...

but where is the news coverage of this? WHERE

respectfully snipped~

The truancy was reported by the school and the case was referred to their legal department. We just don't know when this happened.

As to the character of the people involved, well mum and step dad are avoiding media as much as possible. If you go back to earlier in the thread you will see a short interview with Kieshas mum....she is always hiding behind something, glasses, catalogues, has windows of car covered up when driving away from media etc. They have even been moved to a secret location.

When they have spoken about Kiesha they speak in the past tense.

You will also see a lovely pic of kiesha's mum flipping the bird at a reporter while sheilding her face.

Bio dad hasn't played a huge role in Kiesha life, but he and his mum seem genuinely distressed and have begged for the searches and investigation to continue, so they can have some answers. Bio dad (Chris) has a tattoo of both kiesha's name and their 1st son (who allegedly died of SIDS) on his arms, but he has also said from the get-go that he didn't hold out much hope of kiesha being found alive.

As for the lack of news coverage, I think the police are playing it close to the vest for now.

jmo

Butwhatif, I too wonder why LE are suspicious of Cheryl. I wonder if she is entitled to a monetary reward for leading LE to Kristi McDougall's body?

Did you search the area where Kristi McDougall’s body was found?

IMO the reason the psychics did a reading for Kiesha’s paternal family members is because they want answers and they feel they LE have not been sharing what they know with them.

Based on what I know about psychics, they will only do a reading if someone contacts them and asks for their help. Karamia Folaumoeloa & Jacqui Lees said they contacted Kiesha and they believe she died when an argument broke out between her and either Robert or Kristi when Kiesha stood up for herself, and Kiesha's younger sister witnessed the event. If this is true, it is understandable why Kiesha’s mother would not want to contact the psychics for help.

If Robert and Kristi disposed of Kiesha’s body during the dead of night, I don’t know why the psychics think someone in the community witnessed the event and are withholding information???? IIRC there is a $10,000 reward in this case available to anyone who knows anything.

<snipped>
Psychic Karamia Folaumoeloa met with Kiesha's grandmother last week and was able to relate several specific details about the child.
She said she had seen three-year-old Bxxx - who has a different father to Kiesha - in a vision and that her dark eyes looked frightened, indicating that she may have witnessed some kind of struggle.She said: ''I was seeing this little girl and she was scared, she was really scared. I think Kiesha was quite a cheeky little girl, I think she used to answer back and I don't think that was liked.''She correctly told grandmother Liz Weippeart the family nickname for Kiesha was Ki-Ki, she accurately described her manner and said she had focused on a favorite pink blanket that belonged to the child.
She visited the family at Mount Druitt on Friday with another psychic, Jacqui Lees - with whom she regularly works - to view photos of Kiesha.

We searched an entirely different area, that is closer to the unit where they lived.

As for your paragraph I have underlined, I will answer as best I can in a lil while. I gotta go drop off DD to school, but have been given the OK by mods to post some of the information I got from my source during the search.

This is less than 2 hours from Kiesha's....

If I have the locations right, given the thorough search after his last victim was found...you'd think another one would have been found.

It seems more likely this body would have been put there much more recently than that...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...150.228424&sspn=0.129584,0.220757&ie=UTF8&z=9

Bones found in Australia's Belanglo State Forest

Police are investigating whether skeletal remains discovered in Belanglo State Forest, the dumping ground of serial killer Ivan Milat, are human.

Police will continue searching the area in southern NSW on Monday after a number of bones were found on Sunday by a group of trail bike riders.

The bones were found exposed and lying on the ground in an area off a bush track, News Ltd reported.

Police secured a crime scene in the forest and the bones are being examined to establish if they are human.

Police were treating the discovery`as human, until we know better`, NSW homicide squad head Detective Superintendent Peter Cotter told The Sydney Morning Herald.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/4074489/Bones-found-in-Australias-Belanglo-State-Forest

Speculation about more victims has continued since the murders. At least 10 other backpackers went missing around the same time in NSW and Queensland.

After the discovery of Milat's seventh victim in 1993, an extensive search of the 4100-hectare forest involving up to 1000 police and volunteers was conducted. No more bodies were found.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/belanglo-remains-could-be-human-20100829-13xrq.html?autostart=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83