GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM- My bets are on Rob claiming that the cash deposits came from his Mum and her partner....A loan while waiting for the baby bonus.
JMO

Well if he did try that the police would have been able to disprove it in no time at all....Hmmm Kristi and Rob against the top investigative minds in the state? I know who I think is going to win the Mastermind Challenge here.

I just don't get it... Your little girl is missing... how are you not in front of any camera that will have you begging for her safe return?? Instead you go on vacation and flip off reporters?!?!? WTH is wrong with this woman??

I swear! She's Australia's own KC!

:cow:

I just don't get it... Your little girl is missing... how are you not in front of any camera that will have you begging for her safe return?? Instead you go on vacation and flip off reporters?!?!? WTH is wrong with this woman??

I know, it does seem to us to be very strange behaviour and obviously raises some red flags. I do know people who behave like this with the police and media, however, not in the circumstances where you have an "alleged" missing child.

To be clear, I don't think they went on vacation as such, I'm thinking they went to Kristi's fathers place in Canberra to get away from media speculation and possibly more police interviews. I feel sorry for Kristi's father, he seemed to me to be quite straight up - I wonder what he's thinking now?

I couldn't help but notice that Kristi is wearing the same style hair clip as I found at the search. I know that thousands of people wear them, but it just caught my attention.

Respectfully snipped. If Kiesha is found in proximity to that hairclip it could be a significant find. Hope you still have it BWI.

Thank you for all that you do and to the others who contribute on this thread. I don't currently have time to give individual thanks but appreciate being able to log in here and find such great input.

I know, it does seem to us to be very strange behaviour and obviously raises some red flags. I do know people who behave like this with the police and media, however, not in the circumstances where you have an "alleged" missing child.

To be clear, I don't think they went on vacation as such, I'm thinking they went to Kristi's fathers place in Canberra to get away from media speculation and possibly more police interviews. I feel sorry for Kristi's father, he seemed to me to be quite straight up - I wonder what he's thinking now?

bbm...

I'm sorry but when your child is missing, if you have to set up a tent at the police station... you do it. You don't run away to escape media speculation and police questioning...

:nono:

If Kiesha’s disappearance was truly the result of a home invasion, I could understand why Kristi and Robert wouldn’t feel safe living in this apartment and would want to vacate it as soon as possible, especially since they have 2 young children. There is a real possibility Bxxx might be abducted next if they remained there since the perpetrator who allegedly stole Kiesha is still on the loose.

Since Kristi and Rob are professing their home was broken into, they can use it as an legitimate excuse for not feeling comfortable staying there and wanting to vacate the premises.

Because there were no signs of forced entry into the home to support their theory, MO is they are lying and running from the truth and using the home invasion story to garner sympathy for themselves and to mislead the investigators.

Another no news day for Kiesha. I'm surprised that there was so little media coverage about the latest interviews...there was hardly anything.

The public is still very interested in Kiesha and her being found, so I wonder why she seems to have dropped off the medias radar?

Lets hope that today is the day there is a breakthrough.

We're still thinking of you, and praying you are found soon sweetheart. :prayer:

ETA: Our Forensic astrologers are working on a chart , but they need more info.

Is it safe to assume she was born at westmead do you think? As far as time of birth goes I think we'd be lucky to find that out.

Is it safe to assume she was born at westmead do you think? As far as time of birth goes I think we'd be lucky to find that out.

Could be Westmead, Mt Druitt , Blacktown or Nepean hospitals.

When my sis lived out that way she gave birth at Nepean.

But my guess is that kiesha would have been taken to Westmead childrens hospital after the bite .

I had a (paid) acct with a site where you can find peoples DOB, criminal record, marriages, etc, but can't recall the name of it now, since it was wiped from my PC when my hard drive died. :banghead:

Still don't think it would be easy to locate through that site anyway, since I don't think Kristi was ever actually married. And the Oz searches don't bring up the same amount of info as the US searches.

I'm still going to try to find it though.

Could be Westmead, Mt Druitt , Blacktown or Nepean hospitals.

When my sis lived out that way she gave birth at Nepean.

But my guess is that kiesha would have been taken to Westmead childrens hospital after the bite .

I had a (paid) acct with a site where you can find peoples DOB, criminal record, marriages, etc, but can't recall the name of it now, since it was wiped from my PC when my hard drive died. :banghead:

Still don't think it would be easy to locate through that site anyway, since I don't think Kristi was ever actually married. And the Oz searches don't bring up the same amount of info as the US searches.

I'm still going to try to find it though.

I'm not sure if this will help you....I can't open this because I'm on a mac http://www.cnet.com.au/downloads/soa/Background-Check-Software/0,239030384,10598843s,00.htm but looked interesting...

I'm just about to head out for the day, but if anyone's up for some sleuthing, maybe you can try to find the date of Aidens (RIP) birth/death?

Don't know if that will help the FA's but it could be a start.

Also if we can get more specific info on when the bite happened, that might help too. I know they say she was 18 or 19 months at the time, but that might be too vague.

Gotta go....

I just want to thank you for your input and information, butwhatif?. As a local, I am rather interested in this story, and seeing as news media stories seem to have almost dried up about Kiesha and the police are saying very little publicly, at least this thread is going strongly. It's been an interesting read...all 17 pages of it.

^ Yep, that's a Woolworths Distribution Centre (as opposed to a supermarket). There is some bushland behind there.

^ Yep, that's a Woolworths Distribution Centre (as opposed to a supermarket). There is some bushland behind there.

I'm thinking wherever they 'put' her is near home. Remember during the Caylee search there was a lot of talk about mothers who kill leaving their babies very close to home, and look how close Caylee was.

Oh.....and.....

:Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june: :Welcome-12-june:

I'm thinking wherever they 'put' her is near home. Remember during the Caylee search there was a lot of talk about mothers who kill leaving their babies very close to home, and look how close Caylee was.

True. Kiesha's killer(s) not going outside of their comfort zone or the area they know makes a lot of sense to me.
BTW, thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it. :smile:

This is what a lot of people I know are thinking too. Unfortunately, the disregard and animosity she displays and the "it's all about me" attitude isn't making her look like an innocent grieving mother.

I just want to thank you for your input and information, butwhatif?. As a local, I am rather interested in this story, and seeing as news media stories seem to have almost dried up about Kiesha and the police are saying very little publicly, at least this thread is going strongly. It's been an interesting read...all 17 pages of it.

Welcome to websleuths alj65!! So glad you joined us. :dance: Always great to have locals on board...we need as much help as we can get.

Just a tip about WS to get you started.

You won't be able to private message anyone until you have a certain amount of posts. I've heard that by going to the games thread, you can boost your post count in no time, so then you'll be able to PM and use the other functions.

Am really looking forward to your imput.

This is the Woolworths where Robert used to work.. http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/woolworths/minchinbury he hasn't been in since Kiesha went missing. I'm wondering if a search on any of the grounds between his place of work and his home address would be fruitful....will head out for a drive tomorrow and take a look.

Hey Mrs G, Did you get this info from the FB group? I was just reading on one of the pages where it says that is where he works, but someone else, who appears to have some inside info has posted that he did not work at that location.
Never know who to believe, but it's worth a look anyway to cover all bases.

ETA: FWIW I just googled 'woolworths distribution centre uniform', and as I expected they wear those fluoro yellow uniforms, like the singlet/tank top found at the search. .....but then so do thousands of other workers in different fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member