GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you guys know I have started to add in tags. Please add more that you think are relevant.

Finally found some information I was looking for.

Kiesha's name on her birth certificate was Kiesha Weippeart, as confirmed by her grandmother Ms Weippeart. (butwhatif - would this affect the reading that was done?)

Snipped:
She also questioned why everyone was calling her Kiesha Abrahams when the name on her birth certificate is Weippeart. She said: "I know where Aiden is. I can go and see Aiden every day. I know where my grandson is, but where's my granddaughter?

The police:
He said Kiesha's location during the seven days before she was reported missing on August 1 remained a focus of the investigation.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...her-desperate-for-answers-20100821-139p7.html

So Keisha, is at this stage, unaccounted for from July 24 - 1 August.

I think something happened on the weekend of July 24 and Kristi and Robert got some inspiration from the TV on 31 August by the way of the Golden Compass.

You are correct.

We learned after Susan Smith that studies have shown a pattern in mother's who killed their children.

They are usually within 10 miles of their home.

They are usually in water and/or wrapped in plastic/bagged. (Womb-like.)

There was just an episode of "The Investigators" on..."Little Boy Lost." Another baby who was put in the water.

Andrea Yates... Caylee Anthony... Susan Smith and Shaquan Duley...

I know there is more that I am just not remembering. But those are the ones who stand out at the moment.

Good thinking re; water, will keep that in mind. Remembering baby Dean http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/boy-in-suitcase-shaken-to-death/2007/10/21/1192940910417.html these stories are so sad, and so tragic, and you're right there is a definite pattern.

Just give a wide berth to the "family friend" that's been on the telly, that is one scary lady.

OMG yes! I kindof admired her fire in a way, she's quite a character, and I will try and avoid their actual street altogether if I can!

I'm not sure who their source is but this sounds like police are wrapping up the case, I for one hope so, some more details about Kiesha being seen with bruises and bites, the poor little girl...unfair, unbearable, and just wrong.... http://www.culturedviews.com/tragic...veal-they-know-her-killer/2010/09/03/view.htm

Tragic Kiesha Abrahams: Police reveal they know her killer.

This poor child has been missing since the beginning of July and was not reported officially until the start of August, despite the massive effort no trace has so far been found of little Kiesha Abrahams. Sadly now it has been revealed by police sources that police investigators are not talking about an abduction, but of a murder.

Police sources have revealed that the child’s killer is now known to police, the investigation is almost complete and an arrest is imminent as soon as all supporting evidence has been gathered. This has been a truly baffling investigation involving a dysfunctional family and at the centre of it all a little girl who was known to DOC’s and living in questionable circumstances. Reports had been made of Kiesha attending school only sporadically and with bite marks and bruises on her arms and legs, again DOC’s will come under fire for it’s handling of this little girls situation – the fact that Kiesha and her mother Kristi are aboriginal have made this investigation a sensitive one, as are all dealings where child abuse accusations are made involving indigenous Australians. It will be like walking on glass with this case from start to finish…

As more details surrounding Kiesha’s disappearance have emerged over recent weeks the public have been coming to their own conclusions regarding the fate that has befallen this little girl; soon we all hope to be told the investigation has drawn a result, but I doubt it will be a positive one, and I doubt there will be any surprises…

ETA found their source....from MSM http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-abrahams-killer/story-e6freuy9-1225913971902

POLICE are confident they know who is responsible for the disappearance of Kiesha Abrahams and it is only a matter of time before the suspect is arrested.

Five weeks since the six-year-old was reported missing from her Mt Druitt home, an exhaustive investigation appears to be close to a result.

Police sources yesterday told The Daily Telegraph they were closing in on the person suspected of murdering the schoolgirl. It is understood police have had to take their time in order to gather supportive evidence.

But a spokesman for Strike Force Jarocin, set up to investigate Kiesha's disappearance, would not comment yesterday on an imminent arrest.

The news of an impending arrest came as the child's mother, Kristi Abrahams, and stepfather, Robert Smith, made an application to Housing NSW to be relocated from the priority accommodation they were given days after their child was reported missing on August 1.

The couple lived in a Housing-owned unit in Woodstock Ave, where Kiesha was last seen, but asked to be moved after her disappearance.

They were housed in a motel before being moved to Seven Hills.

But it is believed the pair requested to be moved to a home closer to Mr Smith's family in the Mt Druitt area.

But while police may be treating the little girl's disappearance as a suspected murder, the western Sydney community rallied again last night with a prayer session outside Kiesha's former home.

If police are tipping off the media (and this certainly sounds like they are) then I would assume we could see an arrest over the weekend. With that, let's hope they tell all they know so that Kiesha can come home for a dignified burial. Dignity it appears is something she was sadly deprived of in life.

Wow you guys, great posts, and yes, I'd like to add "Keisha missing school frequently/one full week before her disappearance" to my long list of HINK related to Kristi and Rob that I posted a little while back.

THANK YOU to everyone who agreed that Keisha's "stark" bedroom is quite neglectful. What a bright red flag that is!!

Also, someone, I forgot who, mentioned that the "Baby Bonus" program in AU should be axed---and I couldn't agree more!! Talk about a great excuse for unfit parents to spend that money on anything other than their kids---AND---as a great excuse to have unwanted children!! Dear G-d.

And finally, my boiling point has been reached for today:nerves::

"Meanwhile, one month after they say they tucked Kiesha into bed at night only to report her missing the following day, August 1, her mother Kristi and stepdad Robert Smith have left Sydney with their other two children.

They left on the weekend and are staying in Canberra for "a break".

It was also claimed Kiesha's uncle Daniel Abrahams had his car impounded yesterday. Police denied this."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nat...-1225912129338

It's official folks! Kristi and Rob clearly did/do not care about Keisha. :gavel: AND DoCS is still screwing up!!! Those kids are still with Kristi and Rob??!!

Why on G-d's green earth would you leave the very town your daughter disappeared in?? What if Keisha returns? Wouldn't you want to keep the word out, keep searching??

Oh wait, you hide your face in shame and flip off the media, the one group of people that could be of some use in helping you find your child--so OF COURSE you'd leave town.

How about flashing a picture of Keisha instead of your finger??? Nope, Kristi is way too focused on her own image than getting her daughter's image out.

Interesting to see that Child Welfare services are messed up all over the world. That children are last on any government's to-do list. SO incredibly sad because if we took better care of our kids in society---we'd have less damaged people, and therefore less crime, less poverty, and better physical and mental health too---and therefore we'd spend less money on having to solve all these problems with programs and departments, and so on.... BAHH!

I hope they make a (proper) arrest this weekend. :praying:

HI all new here.

All the points that have been mentioned I tend to agree with ..... But for me one thing that stood out as very strange was the fact Kiesha had her own room while the other four all shared a room. In my mind the two girls should have been sharing a room .... very strange, makes me wonder if things went on in that room that they didn't want the sister to see.

Very sad to think that she probably has passed away and hope an arrest is very very soon..

Such an interesting point Beagle, and welcome to the board, thank you for your insight :)

I wonder if Police found inconsistencies in Robert and Kristi's statements and the reason they were summoned to the police station was so Police could point them out to them. Kristi appeared quite angry when she left, and she looked like she would bite someone's head off if they dared to cross her path.

I hope Kristi realizes she will finally be accountable for abusing her children. I hope the picture of Kristi sitting behind bars is an indication of where she will be spending her days in the very near future.

Kristi may have kept Kiesha's room bare to coverup any struggles that went on in the room between Kiesha and her parents. (ie. less furniture or personal belongings to break or damage). Perhaps the reason Kiesha's room was bare was because her mom and stepdad trashed all of her personal belongings.

I'm glad to hear an arrest is imminent. Maybe Robert and Kristi will both be arrested which will cause them to loose custody of their two children.

Well we all knew the police were working this case tirelessly and have pretty much pieced together what happened.

When the people/persons responsible for Kiesha's murder are arrested, this case is going to be as contentious as it gets - I predict a massive firestorm of public recriminations and a new low in race relations between indigenous and non indigenous Australians.

Snipped from wordpress blog Cultured Views:
The fact that Kiesha and her mother Kristi are aboriginal have made this investigation a sensitive one, as are all dealings where child abuse accusations are made involving indigenous Australians. It will be like walking on glass with this case from start to finish…

http://www.culturedviews.com/tragic...veal-they-know-her-killer/2010/09/03/view.htm

I take great umbrage with what was written, not because it isn't true, but because it very much is the truth. I have never understood why no one is allowed to discuss child abuse in Aboriginal societies. It probably would be imprudent to say more until we know the outcome of this investigation - I can only hope the police are able to find little Kiesha soon and this sweet little girl gets some sort of justice.

So glad to see this news. I knew the detectives were getting close.
Not glad about the word murdered though. Poor, sweet princess Kiesha.

So this article says they know who did it, but what about Kiesha? Where is she?

This is going to sound really bad, and I'm cringing as I type this..... but on the way to the search last week we passed a crematorium.
I couldn't help but wonder if somehow, someone had access to it, to be sure that Kiesha, and any evidence was never found. ( It's a stretch , but it's happened in other cases).

The detectives know she's been murdered, but there haven't been ground searches for a while now.
Is it because they know where she is, or are they hoping after an arrest, that the killer will suddenly open up and confess all details, including her location?
We know that Rob was suspect number one in the beginning. I can see him breaking if the evidence is stacked against him.....maybe.
Kristi is pretty much the publics number one suspect. I don't think she would ever break and talk.....not in a million years.

Now to the other tidbits in the article....

Seriously, who the heck does this?

The news of an impending arrest came as the child's mother, Kristi Abrahams, and stepfather, Robert Smith, made an application to Housing NSW to be relocated from the priority accommodation they were given days after their child was reported missing on August 1.

But it is believed the pair requested to be moved to a home closer to Mr Smith's family in the Mt Druitt area.

You've got to be kidding me! Who the heck do they think they are? How much special treatment do they believe they are deserving of?

Have the people giving them rides around the place said 'no more'? Are they too good for public transport? I guess it would be difficult to sheild your face while getting a toddler and baby on board a bus or train though.:innocent:

Do they just need to be closer to the Mt Druitt area where their babysitters are?

I cannot believe the audacity of this! They had a home that they CHOSE to leave while their daughter was missing.:furious::banghead:

Housing will probably not be a problem for them for the next 25 years or so, if the police have enough evidence.

JMO

Okay, Leomoon80 (websleuther astrology guru)
has posted an Event Chart for the Day and Time that Kiesha was actually reported to have been found to be missing by her biological mother - or 8/1/2010 between 9-10AM:

Post 839

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=34

(Butwhatif - do you think Leomoon would do a reading for the night before? Allegedly they all watched the Golden Compass (movie in which children are abducted) which started at 830 pm.)

Yeah, but there was also allegedly a party at the house the night before.
I think theres just too many uncertainties in this case to be able to get an accurate reading.
We also only have a vague description of an eyewitness seeing her 1 week before she was reported missing, so our dates are all over the place...still no CONFIRMED last sighting of Kiesha, other than the hospital picture and the earlier family party. (not the alleged one)

I was just venting with hubby about the audacity of Kristi and Rob....(as an aside, I think Kristi wears the pants in that family- JMO).

6 yr old DD overheard me, and knows we have been searching for Kiesha.

She came in and said " If they just be honest about everything then they won't get into so much trouble. They really shouldn't lie. They just need to tell the truth".

.....Outa the mouths of babes.

Interesting though that the FA's see some kind of confinement. A while back on the thread, I had noted that I had a possible theory developing, but didn't post what it actually was.

I had wondered if they had been keeping kiesha confined to her bedroom all that time she was missing school. And also wondered if the evidence they removed from her bedroom could support that she was held there against her will, so that she was physically unable to leave or get help.

I think we'll know soon enough, thanks to the excellent work by police and detectives and the people who were brave enough to call in legitimate tips.

JMO

Butwhatif: what are the known facts about her bedroom? Are you able to confirm any? I've heard she had a bedroom to herself and that she had little belongings, is this true?

Can you point me to any links about this?

TIA :)

That's interesting that you think kiesha was being confined in her room. It would explain the lack of toys / decorations if it's main purpose was as a type of cell. Awful as that sounds I can imagine it.

It is understood that police are still gathering supporting evidence before making an arrest.

Officially police are refusing to confirm this report, with a spokesman from Strike Force Jarocin, set up to investigate Kiesha's disappearance, declining to comment yesterday.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/7956111/arrest-to-be-made-over-missing-kiesha

Love the 'no comments', cause we all know exactly what that means.

I noticed that all the articles are using a singular. Suspect, not suspects.

I will be shocked if there aren't charges laid against more than one person.

Butwhatif: what are the known facts about her bedroom? Are you able to confirm any? I've heard she had a bedroom to herself and that she had little belongings, is this true?

Can you point me to any links about this?

TIA :)

The fact that she had her own bedroom is in MSM reports.

The info that her room was very bare came from my source, who has mutual friends with Rob and Kristi, so I can't provide links for that. (but it was okayed by mods to post).

ETA:
Kiesha had her own bedroom in the unit she lived in with her mother, stepfather Robert Smith, three-year-old sister Bxxx and three-week-old brother Lxxxx.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/fears-grow-for-missing-girl-keisha-20100802-111oy.html

Okay, time for a mini-poll I think.

Who is the murder suspect? (personal opinions only of course)

1) Rob
2) Kristi
3) Chris
4) Kieshas maternal uncle
5) Someone who hasn't even been on the radar
6) Friend/s of the family
7) Other family member/s
8) Random SO
9) No idea

Personally I think Rob and Kristi are both involved. Don't know who did it, but I think one will be charged with murder and the other as an accomplice. And hopefully there will be plenty of other charges like neglect, hindering an investigation etc.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member