GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.....they know who it is.....thank goodness.....I was a bit concerned that this would end up being a cold case.....

I have got to say it is very odd that she had her own room and the 3 year old shared with her parents.....

most people would have the two girls in together wouldnt they?........and someone mentioning that she was probably confined to that room sought of had a bit of an aha moment for me......if she was never at school I bet she was kept in that room alot......

sounds like she was segregated from the rest of the family.......

We know mum didnt really have much of a maternal instinct with her brother and probably not much with her either if she was sent away for 18months and then she meets new man and Kiesha is really just a bit of a pain really for mum and definitely new man....

I laugh when I read they are aboriginal....mate I grew up in Mount Isa and live in Townsille, my father worked on Palm Island!!! so I had to look at their photos a couple of times to see it....

But I am a bit unsure if it actually was this pair....I definitely think it is someone close to the family or part of the family....tho who have the police really interviewed other than them!

Wow. It took me most of the afternoon to read through Kiesha's entire thread, and rather than post my thanks on 19 pages worth of posts, I just want to thank each and every one of you that have brought the facts forward in such a concise way. It seems as though each post brought forth terrific insight into the situation that surrounded poor little Kiesha's life, and now presumably, death, and my heart broke a little bit more with each page I turned, and each revelation into the twists and turns this case has taken.

Kiesha looks so terribly frail in several of the photos, and my heart is now totally broken imagining the abuse she may have endured for her short time here on this earth, in a barren room, devoid of all things that show love.

I am so sick and tired of these diabolical mothers sniveling before the cameras in their sunglasses, shedding their crocodile tears with their dramatics and theatrics, and on a scale of one to 10 in the acting department, left me wanting to award her a big fat 0 and the Susan Smith Award for acting. It was sickening, phony, and hollow of real emotion.

I also think this woman suffocated her first baby and I am so glad to read that LE is going to be investigating his death further. I think LE better get those remaining children away from the parents post haste ... an arrest can't come soon enough, and then, God willing, they will find this dear, sweet little lamb, Kiesha.

You guys are the best ~ xo

HI all new here.

All the points that have been mentioned I tend to agree with ..... But for me one thing that stood out as very strange was the fact Kiesha had her own room while the other four all shared a room. In my mind the two girls should have been sharing a room .... very strange, makes me wonder if things went on in that room that they didn't want the sister to see.

Very sad to think that she probably has passed away and hope an arrest is very very soon..

:Welcome-12-june:

Wecome to websleuths Beagle. Glad to have you here.

Do you know for sure that it was just a two bedroom unit? For some reason I thought there were three bedrooms, and assumed B was in one room, Kiesha in another, and the baby in with Rob and Kristi.

It's certainly very strange and concerning if Rob, kristi, B and baby L were all in the one room. I can't imagine kristi being the type to have a toddler sleep in there with them, if it was because of nightmares ,fear of the dark, wanting to be with mummy all the time....that kinda thing.

And if this is true it begs the question, why does inspector Oxford feel she is so immature for her age? What has she been through, or seen?

Oh....I sooooo do NOT want to go there, even in my head.

I'm sick to my stomach with the thoughts flooding my mind right now. :sick:

Okay, time for a mini-poll I think.

Who is the murder suspect? (personal opinions only of course)

1) Rob
2) Kristi
3) Chris
4) Kieshas maternal uncle
5) Someone who hasn't even been on the radar
6) Friend/s of the family
7) Other family member/s
8) Random SO
9) No idea

Personally I think Rob and Kristi are both involved. Don't know who did it, but I think one will be charged with murder and the other as an accomplice. And hopefully there will be plenty of other charges like neglect, hindering an investigation etc.

JMO

Suspected involvement:
Robert
Kristie
Maternal uncle/ or used his car.

I think both involved in the alleged murder and then both covered it up. I think the police may have a hard time proving who did what and maybe one will rat out the other. The only other scenario I can imagine is that Robert the alleged perpetrator while Kristi was in hospital, then Kristi perhaps involved in the cover up. Children will definitely be removed from their care and placed with DOCS.

Now that this has been leaked to the media the police need to make their arrests fast.

I don't know why the police used the word suspect as opposed to suspects, didn't want to tip us/them off?

I've gone back to the beginning of the thread again, to check out all the links, to see if there is any other mention of the bedrooms.

But I came across an inconsistancy in one of Kristi's statements.

Remember when asked where Kiesha was for the past 3 weeks, her reply was "with me".

snip~
According to AST Week Kirsty Abrahams took her newborn baby, Lxxx, upstairs to visit a neighbor.

''I nursed it right here,'' the neighbor said yesterday as police dusted for fingerprints downstairs. ''But I haven't seen the little girl for a while,'' he said. ''Can't remember when … The mum seemed fine.''

So where was Kiesha then? Clearly NOT with Kristi, as she claims.

snip~

Family friend Kylie Wakeling said Kiesha was a quiet little girl, who never answered the phone or the front door.

http://www.examiner.com/internation...ished-neighbors-haven-t-seen-her-weeks-photos

^ This comment adds more fuel to my theory.

But wait....there's more!

The hospital visit comes as Kiesha's grandfather Rodney Jones claimed he only found out his grand-daughter had gone missing when he saw the 6pm news. He said his relationship with Kristi was good.
They talked often and she (sic) didn't think it was unusual that she didn't call him.

http://www.news.com.au/national/kie...se/story-e6frfkvr-1225902563015#ixzz0vxoEmymU

This article was dated 8th august, which was 1 week after Kiesha was reported missing.

But then what do we make of this?

Rodney Jones, father of Kristi and Kiesha's grandfather, said Ms Abrahams believed Kiesha, who loves cats, may have got up in the night to play with one.

"I think someone got her from there," he said.

This one is dated August 3rd.

Personally I think it's one of the most ridiculous theories I've ever heard, but then it was planted in his head by Kristi herself....but I'd still like clarification as to when he really first learned that Kiesha was reported missing.

And this:
It is around this time that family friends last reported sighting the little girl, who has been described as happy, quiet and not given to wandering off.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/kieshas-parents-going-through-hell-20100803-113n7.html

So why would a grandfather be so quick to believe his daughter who thinks kiesha had gone outside on her own, in the middle of the night to play with cats? Seriously! :waitasec:

And then Kristi, Rob and the kids recently make a quick get-away to kristi's dad's place in Canberra?

Did the police tail them, and see them disposing of evidence, and that's why they are back, and an arrest is imminent?

Sorry to ramble, just trying to make some sense of this.

Rob's possible trips to / from work in the area....

OK here are the photos from my trip out to Mt Druitt today. Since we are unsure of the place Rob actually worked I have looked at a few possiblities, and this is the first one, which is the Woolworths distribution centre back to the home they all lived in.

Screenshot2010-09-04at21547PM.png

At the distribution itself there are open fields and paddocks in the industrial area, and although isolated there is a lot of traffic and not many people walking around, so anyone would feel quite exposed if they were engaged in any nefarious activity out here, but I thought there were some interesting features to the area, specifically the stormwater drains which seem to run through the entire area.

Distributiontohome.jpg

The route back home from here is through a very built up area, there is a reserve to the left, just as you are about to turn back into their street.

IMG_2122.png

On the way back from the distribution centre you pass a Woolworths retail store, just around the corner really, within easy walking distance. There is a second retail store in the next suburb over, also within walking distance, but there is a bus route that goes down here which would be another possiblity, there are a number of parks and reserves along this road. Sadly Kiesha's wall of hope was covered in tarps this morning, we had a downpour last night, and I'm assuming a local resident went out and covered it for protection...you can see stuffed toys handing from the trees above and candles all along the wall. There is also a large reserve next to the apartment with a 'playground' but it looked rather dismal to be honest. And have to say the block of units where they lived is particularly depressing....

The2woolworthsclosertohome.jpg

Rob's possible trips to / from work in the area....

OK here are the photos from my trip out to Mt Druitt today. Since we are unsure of the place Rob actually worked I have looked at a few possiblities, and this is the first one, which is the Woolworths distribution centre back to the home they all lived in.

Screenshot2010-09-04at21547PM.png

At the distribution itself there are open fields and paddocks in the industrial area, and although isolated there is a lot of traffic and not many people walking around, so anyone would feel quite exposed if they were engaged in any nefarious activity out here, but I thought there were some interesting features to the area, specifically the stormwater drains which seem to run through the entire area.

Distributiontohome.jpg

The route back home from here is through a very built up area, there is a reserve to the left, just as you are about to turn back into their street.

Thanks a bunch Mrs G. Glad you got back safe and sound.

I know that stormwater drains were searched, but don't know if they searched out to Michinbury. Is the 1st pic at the Woolies distribution centre?

Mount Druitt local area commander Superintendent Wayne Cox said searches were being made of stormwater drainage systems in the area, as well as bushland in nearby Bidwill.

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Nat..._being_searched_for_little_Kiesha_493540.html

They also state that they are the ones tall enough for an adult to walk through, like the ones in your pics. Hope they covered them all.

This is the empty block at Abraham Steet, within walking distance of where they lived and very overgrown. It's main feature is a stormwater drain which is adjacent to the road, and it's in a residential street and in close proximity to houses etc.....it looked like no-one had walked through it for awhile, I wondered if the police searched this area...

EmtpyblockatAbrahamStreet.jpg

This is a deserted house which is just down the street from the residence, the blue dot on the map is the blue house....I love deserted houses, but I was too scared to go in as it looked pretty bad, the kind of place teenagers go to hang out at night I thought....the outbuilding was a bit away from the main building and looked pretty foreboding.

desertedhouse.jpg

Thank you so much Mrs G Norris.

What an incredibly sweet gesture for the neighbours to round up tarps to protect Kiesha's wall - it's unlikely to have been members of the Smith or Abrahams family.

And after visiting their old home, I thought I'd visit their new one....

silverwater.jpg

Actually I have to say that the residential areas of the prison looked a lot nicer than the one they are leaving...there were a lot of visitors there (Saturday visits I suppose) and I saw a few cars pull up with kids exiting still wearing rugs and weary faces from the long road trips they took to get there.

The larger prison here is for men, but there is also a women's prison in the same compound. So they could both end up here potentially.

Thanks a bunch Mrs G. Glad you got back safe and sound.

I know that stormwater drains were searched, but don't know if they searched out to Michinbury. Is the 1st pic at the Woolies distribution centre?

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Nat..._being_searched_for_little_Kiesha_493540.html

They also state that they are the ones tall enough for an adult to walk through, like the ones in your pics. Hope they covered them all.

Yes, the first pic is the distribution centre, I couldn't get any closer, it's v secure and there's security gates for the staff car park as well. Those storm water drains are huge, the first one is big enough for an adult to easily walk through. I hope they covered them all too. I have to say though (and I haaaate to say this) that I couldn't help wondering with all the shopping centres and industrial areas around the area where they lived, if she could have been placed into a dumpster. After my trip out today it does seem like the most likely scenario.

Welcome, Beagle. I'm new here too and everyone in this thread seems lovely. I hope you like it too.

And after visiting their old home, I thought I'd visit their new one....

silverwater.jpg

Actually I have to say that the residential areas of the prison looked a lot nicer than the one they are leaving...there were a lot of visitors there (Saturday visits I suppose) and I saw a few cars pull up with kids exiting still wearing rugs and weary faces from the long road trips they took to get there.

The larger prison here is for men, but there is also a women's prison in the same compound. So they could both end up here potentially.

LOL- good 'ole silverwater. I know it well. Worked there a few years back as a dental nurse. Ya wouldn't believe that these grinning, joking women are cold blooded killers. But I doubt that Kristi would recieve the same pleasant greetings.

Yep this would likely be their first stop, then after sentencing they'd probably be transferred....maybe not Kristi though.

Mulawa is home to the notorious Kathleen Folbigg and (the suprisingly friendly, and seemingly 'normal') Katherine Knight.

They actually have a great program there for kids who's parents are incarcerated. I have a friend who's hubby is behind bars atm, and have been there as a visitor too. But I highly doubt that this would be part of their future.
It may look friendly from the outside, but it can get pretty nasty on the inside.....even in the visiting areas.

Mrs G Norris, thanks for sharing your pics.
Re: abandoned house is post # 471.
It's fairly recently adandoned. It's a development site for some new townhouses. It has slowly getting ripped to pieces, the doors have been nicked etc. Mind you, it was a pretty crappy rundown old house when people were still living in it, but it's not a hangout of any kind. It's on a decent sized parcel of land and I always wondered why the people who lived there seemed to be living in squalor when they were on land that was worth quite a bit.
BTW, your Silverwater Gaol pics and the accompanying comment made me LOL.

Okay, time for a mini-poll I think.

Who is the murder suspect? (personal opinions only of course)

1) Kristi
2) Rob
3) Other family member
4) Friend(s) of the family

I too think Rob and Kristi are both involved, hence them being on the top of on my list.

The couple lived in a Housing-owned unit in Woodstock Ave, where Kiesha was last seen, but asked to be moved after her disappearance.

II don't think that article is correct. AFAIK, it's not a Department Of Housing property, it's a block of privately owned flats and they were renting one of them.

Also, someone, I forgot who, mentioned that the "Baby Bonus" program in AU should be axed---and I couldn't agree more!! Talk about a great excuse for unfit parents to spend that money on anything other than their kids---AND---as a great excuse to have unwanted children!! Dear G-d.

I agree with this snippet of your reply in post #449. Another thing that annoys me is when I hear people say how the baby bonus is crucial to them having a child, and I automatically think, it's only $5K, you can't afford to have a child. IMO, the sooner it's axed, the better. Ditto for the first home buyers grant, but hey, that's a whole other rant. :nyah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444