GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mrs G, Did you get this info from the FB group? I was just reading on one of the pages where it says that is where he works, but someone else, who appears to have some inside info has posted that he did not work at that location.
Never know who to believe, but it's worth a look anyway to cover all bases.

ETA: FWIW I just googled 'woolworths distribution centre uniform', and as I expected they wear those fluoro yellow uniforms, like the singlet/tank top found at the search. .....but then so do thousands of other workers in different fields.

Yes, that's right..(insert sheepish grin) I took the one he worked at from a poster who has a family friend that worked with him there. Sounded credible being only 2nd hand info....why did you have another place of work, I'd love to be 100% sure of which one he worked at before I head out!

Thank you for your welcome too, butwhatif?.
Has it been mentioned which suburb Kiesha's stepfather worked in?
BTW, Which FB group? I may have to check it out.

This is what a lot of people I know are thinking too. Unfortunately, the disregard and animosity she displays and the "it's all about me" attitude isn't making her look like an innocent grieving mother.

You wouldn't happen to know Kristi's DOB by any chance?

So sorry to bombard you with questions straight away, but we're trying to get as much info for our forensic astrolgers for the chart they are making up for Kiesha. They have been amazingly accurate with so many other cases on here.

Yes, that's right..(insert sheepish grin) I took the one he worked at from a poster who has a family friend that worked with him there. Sounded credible being only 2nd hand info....why did you have another place of work, I'd love to be 100% sure of which one he worked at before I head out!

All this other poster says is "He never worked at Minchinbury".

Then further down, someone asks about the family owning another property, and the same person says : "No. No one has a property"

Sorry alj65, I'm not allowed to post a direct link. But it's the "Princess Kiesha" FB group where this is being discussed.

^^ I have no idea of Kiesha's DOB. I'll be upfront and admit I'm not a believer in astrology or psychics, but hey, to each their own. If people get interested in these cases or try helping, then it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

OK, thanks for the heads up about that FB group, butwhatif?.

Then further down, someone asks about the family owning another property, and the same person says : "No. No one has a property"

Why would anyone think they own "another" property when they're leasing the flat they were living in?

Distance between Kiesha's unit and the woolies distribution centre 4km.
Distance between kieshas unit and the Lamb st search site 4.3km.

Just noticed another 'lil coicindence in this case.

There's an Abraham street parrallel to Woodstock ave, where there is a small patch of bushland (per google street view) that is just over 1km from the unit.

Wonder if this area has been searched yet?

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&...oid=F2lZfKtNq6_ZBtdHUpAoFw&cbp=11,188.85,,0,5

It probably has been searched, butwhatif?. I've seen the police all over the place looking through parks etc. I was at the vet the day after Kiesha's disappearance was announced and there's a reserve across the road (I think it's called R.A.A.F Memorial Park if my memory is correct) and there were police everywhere. I had a quick chat to two officers who briefly explained what was going on. There was a police presence in other parks as well over the next week or so, but I haven't noticed any lately. (Not that I'm implying they're not looking, just that I haven't been out and about and noticed them.)

^^ I have no idea of Kiesha's DOB. I'll be upfront and admit I'm not a believer in astrology or psychics, but hey, to each their own. If people get interested in these cases or try helping, then it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

We've located Kiesha's DOB, but now we need her mum's.

I've gotta admit I'm a bit of a skeptic with this kind of thing too , but having seen the work our forensic astrologers have done in other cases, I'm amazed at how much they can 'see' and how accurate they have been.

Oops, I misread Kristi as Kiesha. No, sorry, I don't know Kristi's DOB.

I see what you mean butwhatif about the WW info re; Robert's place of work. I'll do that route, and pick the other two closest WWths and do those too. Just curious really to see what he may have seen on his daily drive to - from work. Will post anything I come across that might be interesting.

I see what you mean butwhatif about the WW info re; Robert's place of work. I'll do that route, and pick the other two closest WWths and do those too. Just curious really to see what he may have seen on his daily drive to - from work. Will post anything I come across that might be interesting.

Good thinking! Can you take some photos for us too if you get the chance? Not while you're driving of course. Don't wanna start a thread with the title "Websleuther arrested for taking photos while hunting down missing girls stepfather's workplace" LOL.

Good thinking! Can you take some photos for us too if you get the chance? Not while you're driving of course. Don't wanna start a thread with the title "Websleuther arrested for taking photos while hunting down missing girls stepfather's workplace" LOL.

Oh don't worry....there will be photos. And LOL on the 'Websleuther arrested...' thread....I am more worried about the 'Intrepid Websleuther chased down by inflamed murder suspects' thread....so yes will be careful!

Haha. Good luck with it, Mrs G Norris. I look forward to seeing the pics you take.

I just want to thank you for your input and information, butwhatif?. As a local, I am rather interested in this story, and seeing as news media stories seem to have almost dried up about Kiesha and the police are saying very little publicly, at least this thread is going strongly. It's been an interesting read...all 17 pages of it.

Welcome Alj65 :)

It's great to have some locals posting as you give us much needed insight. Websleuths is a wonderful forum with posters from all over the world. Word of warning though, this place is addictive. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in helping you around the forum.

I'm just about to head out for the day, but if anyone's up for some sleuthing, maybe you can try to find the date of Aidens (RIP) birth/death?

Don't know if that will help the FA's but it could be a start.

Also if we can get more specific info on when the bite happened, that might help too. I know they say she was 18 or 19 months at the time, but that might be too vague.

Gotta go....

I'll give it ago butwhatif - although I make no promises about my ability. :waitasec:

Also, did you see you had a response in the forensic astrology thread? I'll go and look for it in a minute and bring it over if you haven't already.

Oh don't worry....there will be photos. And LOL on the 'Websleuther arrested...' thread....I am more worried about the 'Intrepid Websleuther chased down by inflamed murder suspects' thread....so yes will be careful!

Just give a wide berth to the "family friend" that's been on the telly, that is one scary lady.

I'm thinking wherever they 'put' her is near home. Remember during the Caylee search there was a lot of talk about mothers who kill leaving their babies very close to home, and look how close Caylee was.

You are correct.

We learned after Susan Smith that studies have shown a pattern in mother's who killed their children.

They are usually within 10 miles of their home.

They are usually in water and/or wrapped in plastic/bagged. (Womb-like.)

There was just an episode of "The Investigators" on..."Little Boy Lost." Another baby who was put in the water.

Andrea Yates... Caylee Anthony... Susan Smith and Shaquan Duley...

I know there is more that I am just not remembering. But those are the ones who stand out at the moment.

Okay, Leomoon80 (websleuther astrology guru)
has posted an Event Chart for the Day and Time that Kiesha was actually reported to have been found to be missing by her biological mother - or 8/1/2010 between 9-10AM:

Post 839

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=34

(Butwhatif - do you think Leomoon would do a reading for the night before? Allegedly they all watched the Golden Compass (movie in which children are abducted) which started at 830 pm.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444