GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm..interesting background info on Kristi. Per FB she grew up in Canberra with her dad and brother until they were both placed in foster care.

Guess she decided not to break the cycle of abuse. :banghead:

If Kristi's mother never bonded with her children and she deserted them, Kristi doesn't know what it feels like to be loved and wanted by her mother. This could explain why Kristi wasn't able to bond with her first two children, Axxx and Kiesha and provide a stable and loving home for them. Kristi is reliving the life she had with her mother. Kristi's mother didn't bond with her son and daughter and Kristi's son is dead and her daughter is missing. Kristi is trapped by this experience and needs to understand why she is the way she is. She has become her mother and she needs to bring this to an end and stop letting this experience control her and ruin her life. The fact Kristi has a son and a daughter is very disturbing. Kristi needs to see a counsellor before she repeats the cycle again and destroys these two children's lives. JMO

If Kristi's mother never bonded with her children and she deserted them, Kristi doesn't know what it feels like to be loved and wanted by her mother. This could explain why Kristi wasn't able to bond with her first two children, Axxx and Kiesha and provide a stable and loving home for them. Kristi is reliving the life she had with her mother. Kristi's mother didn't bond with her son and daughter and Kristi's son is dead and her daughter is missing. Kristi is trapped by this experience and needs to understand why she is the way she is. She has become her mother and she needs to bring this to an end and stop letting this experience control her and ruin her life. The fact Kristi has a son and a daughter is very disturbing. Kristi needs to see a counsellor before she repeats the cycle again and destroys these two children's lives. JMO

As I understand it Kristi's mother died and was left to be raised by her father, who it would seem didn't cope and they went into foster care.

It's a bit late for her to see a counsellor now isn't it? She's done as far as mothering goes, and I think her remaining kids will be being raised by someone else in the very near future. The only place Kristi is going is prison, and the only people she'll be able to hurt in the future are other prisoners.

As I understand it Kristi's mother died and was left to be raised by her father, who it would seem didn't cope and they went into foster care.

Thanks for this info...clears it up for us. Any chance you know how Kristi's mum died?

Gotta feel sorry for Kristi the child, but not the adult she became.
Lot's of us have had rough childhoods and lives, but chose to get ourselves help , so that we are able to be functional, loving parents.

JMO

Search for human remains in bush

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/search-for-human-remains-in-bush-20100906-14wud.html

a resident watching the police search of the oval has this afternoon found a small blue soccer ball and blood-stained fluoro work vest in one of the oval's bins and alerted police

From the link (thanks)

Police have denied that they are looking for the body of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams at an oval in Sydney's south-west today.

There was speculation at Wheeler Oval in Sadleir that police were looking for the six-year-old, who went missing from her Hebersham home on August 1.

However, police have now denied this.

Thanks for this info...clears it up for us. Any chance you know how Kristi's mum died?

Gotta feel sorry for Kristi the child, but not the adult she became.
Lot's of us have had rough childhoods and lives, but chose to get ourselves help , so that we are able to be functional, loving parents.

JMO

No sorry have read so many posts in so many places, but I will try to find it. :beagle:

I wonder if Wheeler Oval is the one on the corner of Maxwells and Cartwright Aves? There's a bridge on Cartwright that goes over the creek.

Just checked and yes, Edwin Wheeler Oval is on Cartwright Avenue, Sadleir.

I wonder if Wheeler Oval is the one on the corner of Maxwells and Cartwright Aves? There's a bridge on Cartwright that goes over the creek.

IsThisWheelerOval.jpg

Do you mean this one? It's not named on the map.....

I'm getting impatient. I wish that news hadn't been leaked now.

Since there has still been no arrest/s im uncomfortable about the time that has elapsed since the media first reported on Police stating they know who killed Kiesha. Sometimes Police use a tactic through the media to create a degree of mythology, in this case to give the impression that an arrest is imminent. It can provide valuable direction for their case, for example if Kiesha's killer/s were to believe the police were closing in they might flee, causing the person to disclose their own guilt. I hope im wrong, I hope that the news article was in fact a leak and that this wasn't a tactic used out of desperation by Police.

It's a bit late for her to see a counsellor now isn't it? She's done as far as mothering goes, and I think her remaining kids will be being raised by someone else in the very near future. The only place Kristi is going is prison, and the only people she'll be able to hurt in the future are other prisoners.

I agree Kristi likely has issues from her mother's death and being in foster care. Neglect, abuse, lack or nurturing... I agree with you, it is too late for Kristi. However, there is a reason it is called a cycle of abuse. Kristi was not born this way, she was created (in MY opinion.)

Also in MY opinion, she has very likely created a mini me out of B. The critical point is up to 2 years old. B is past that point. If there is not a caring, loving, bonding, secure person in your life for those first 2-3 years... you are much more likely to turn out like Kristi has.

You are much more likely to not know HOW to BE that caring, loving, bonding, secure person when you are older. To just simply not develop those motherly instincts, or emotions and empathy...because you never experienced them.

Kristi needs to be in therapy to figure out HER issues, because they are likely quite similar to the ones B is going to have. Then that information can assist the therapist who should be working with B.

I personally think Borderline Personality Disorder is a possibility with Kristi. The lack of impulse control...the childhood... most Borderlines are just a danger to themselves with impulsive, risky, self destructive behavior...but there are a few exceptions.

The problem is...a Borderline that doesn't know they are a Borderline and therefor makes no effort to change behavior...will almost certainly raise more little Borderlines...repeating the cycle of neglect and/or abuse which turned them into a Borderline in the first place.

My head hurts...Kiesha's case is starting to sound too much like my family. :waitasec:

I agree with everything you've said here re Kristi and poor impulse control/anger management issues. If she could bite and 18 month old child ,how much further would she go with an older child? And my gut tells me that Kristi would have blamed little Kiesha for getting charged with that....she probably resented her moreso after that.

SBM and BBM

Actually, it's not unusual for the abuse to diminish as the child gets older...and more able to talk and report the abuse. Especially if that child IS in school or around other people regularly. If the abuse IS continuing it is not uncommon for that child to be kept out of school or suddenly pulled out for another reason.

I agree Kristi likely has issues from her mother's death and being in foster care. Neglect, abuse, lack or nurturing... I agree with you, it is too late for Kristi. However, there is a reason it is called a cycle of abuse. Kristi was not born this way, she was created (in MY opinion.)

Also in MY opinion, she has very likely created a mini me out of B. The critical point is up to 2 years old. B is past that point. If there is not a caring, loving, bonding, secure person in your life for those first 2-3 years... you are much more likely to turn out like Kristi has.

You are much more likely to not know HOW to BE that caring, loving, bonding, secure person when you are older. To just simply not develop those motherly instincts, or emotions and empathy...because you never experienced them.

Kristi needs to be in therapy to figure out HER issues, because they are likely quite similar to the ones B is going to have. Then that information can assist the therapist who should be working with B.

I personally think Borderline Personality Disorder is a possibility with Kristi. The lack of impulse control...the childhood... most Borderlines are just a danger to themselves with impulsive, risky, self destructive behavior...but there are a few exceptions.

The problem is...a Borderline that doesn't know they are a Borderline and therefor makes no effort to change behavior...will almost certainly raise more little Borderlines...repeating the cycle of neglect and/or abuse which turned them into a Borderline in the first place.

My head hurts...Kiesha's case is starting to sound too much like my family. :waitasec:

SBM and BBM

Actually, it's not unusual for the abuse to diminish as the child gets older...and more able to talk and report the abuse. Especially if that child IS in school or around other people regularly. If the abuse IS continuing it is not uncommon for that child to be kept out of school or suddenly pulled out for another reason.

BBM-
I believe there is a certain amount of 'nurture' that comes into play, but we can still make choices about the direction of our lives no matter how traumatic the childhood or who our caretakers were.
For example, I come from a family of 4 girls. We had a fantastic mother but an abusive father.
I'm the youngest and I have two children who I adore, and treat like lil princesses because I don't want them growing up with the same isssues I did.

IMO, I'm a pretty good mum....my girls are my everything, and there is nothing I wouldn't do to protect them.

Yet my oldest sister who has 4 kids (and doesn't have custody of any of them) doesn't have a nurturing bone in her body. It's all about her.

We both grew up with the same nurturing, loving mum, so why is my mothering so very different from my sisters? (ETA: and all of us have been dxed with various mental illnesses- the difference being I got help, and she didn't and never will)

I think we grow up beliveing that maternal instinct kicks in when you have a child- but I don't think that's the case. Some mothers have to work really hard and LEARN to be a good parent, and to others it does come naturally. Then there's the others who just don't give a damn, and are merely breeding.

JMO

A senior representative of Green Valley Local Area Command will address the media about the find at 2.15pm.

POLICE have uncovered a blood-stained fluorescent workman's vest, a child's rubber ball and a yellow belt in a bin in an oval in Sadleir in Sydney's western suburbs where human remains had been allegedly found

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...-in-sydneys-west/story-e6frfku0-1225914828818

Has anyone seen the address to the media.
I can't find anything and it's past 2.30pm.

I haven't found where I read it but someone else has also said that they read Kristi's mother had passed away and that it was while Kristi was in primary school.:beagle:

A senior representative of Green Valley Local Area Command will address the media about the find at 2.15pm.

POLICE have uncovered a blood-stained fluorescent workman's vest, a child's rubber ball and a yellow belt in a bin in an oval in Sadleir in Sydney's western suburbs where human remains had been allegedly found

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...-in-sydneys-west/story-e6frfku0-1225914828818

Has anyone seen the address to the media.
I can't find anything and it's past 2.30pm.

Can't find a media address yet but did find this little gem;
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/search-for-human-remains-in-bush-20100906-14wud.html?autostart=1

Note the riot squads presence in the article. Am I right to deduce that the only time we generally see the riot squads participation is when something occurs that may racially inflame people?

You won't get an argument from me, I agree with you 100%. I grew up with a prime example of nature vs nurture.

My Aunt was raped daily by her father from before Kindergarten until she ran away at 16. Then she married a guy who almost killed her, he tried to kill their son as well. Then her next husband raped her son for years before she found out. She handled the four daughters they had... after he also killed himself when the abuse was discovered. She finally met and married the right guy and he got terminal cancer a few years later. While he was dying she was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. He died once she was in remission and another daughter lost a child to SIDS right after his death in addition to the oldest daughter's 2 babies that died previously.

There are not many people who have had it as hard as her...and I left out quite a few things as well.

She was a wonderful mother, I preferred to stay there and often did. Her son would have been fine without his stepfather abusing him. Her two oldest daughters are a lawyer and a doctor. Both have been married for 10+ years, own homes, cars, are very stable.

Her youngest two haven't done as well. But they don't have criminal records, they aren't abusive. They just aren't as stable. They had a bit of a harder time with their Dad's suicide and that screwed them up.

She was a wonderful mother but there was other factors...and her daughter are just different people who made different choices.

I think if Kristi had been given up for adoption at birth, to a loving family that we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I think Casey Anthony probably would be completely different if she had been given up for adoption as well.

You think Misty Croslin would be where she is, if she had been raised from birth by the Holloway family, or the Smart family or another loving family??

Yes, I think the frontal lobe was different to start with, to allow the lack of impulse control. But then there was something in Kristi's childhood that happened, to prevent the bonding...which allowed the abuse to occur.

Yes, a large part of breaking that cycle is a choice. You can control your impulses if you CARE enough to do it. The problem here is that I don't think Kristi learned how to care.

If you don't CARE, then why would you make that difficult choice?

I hope I'm making some amount of sense here.... :waitasec:

BBM-
I believe there is a certain amount of 'nurture' that comes into play, but we can still make choices about the direction of our lives no matter how traumatic the childhood or who our caretakers were.
For example, I come from a family of 4 girls. We had a fantastic mother but an abusive father.
I'm the youngest and I have two children who I adore, and treat like lil princesses because I don't want them growing up with the same isssues I did.

IMO, I'm a pretty good mum....my girls are my everything, and there is nothing I wouldn't do to protect them.

Yet my oldest sister who has 4 kids (and doesn't have custody of any of them) doesn't have a nurturing bone in her body. It's all about her.

We both grew up with the same nurturing, loving mum, so why is my mothering so very different from my sisters? (ETA: and all of us have been dxed with various mental illnesses- the difference being I got help, and she didn't and never will)

I think we grow up beliveing that maternal instinct kicks in when you have a child- but I don't think that's the case. Some mothers have to work really hard and LEARN to be a good parent, and to others it does come naturally. Then there's the others who just don't give a damn, and are merely breeding.

JMO

'There were seven forensic vehicles, three public order riot vans, and two special response unit ambulance vans at the site, as well as eight police cars, restricting public access to the reserve.'

How about 7 forensic vehicles!

Surely they wouldn't have 7 out there for no reason.

What do they think? That the public is going to storm the reserve? Where is this press conference? I hope they've found her.

This is after the "media briefing" but I don't know if the information came from it or not?

September 06, 2010 2:39PM

POLICE have uncovered a blood-stained fluro workman's vest, a child's rubber ball and a yellow belt in a bin in an oval in Sadlier where human remains had been allegedly found.

The items have been taken to a forensics truck for examination.

"The front of the shirt was covered in blood - it was a dark reddish brown stain."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...and-near-sadlier/story-e6freuy9-1225914725253

Can't find a media address yet but did find this little gem;
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/search-for-human-remains-in-bush-20100906-14wud.html?autostart=1

Note the riot squads presence in the article. Am I right to deduce that the only time we generally see the riot squads participation is when something occurs that may racially inflame people?

I would think that the riot police might be needed simply because of the nature of the case. If they find Kiesha there, people are going to be pretty upset.

When Destiny Norton's body was found next door to her house...after she was missing for a week.... that was real close to a riot.

Riot vans could be there if the residents become a mob...whether because they don't find something, or because they do.

I do not know what would possibly be racial about it... any body they pull out would be covered...any arrest made wouldn't be made at that location. So even if they believe there is some racial aspect to whatever is going on out there...I can't see how it would be an issue at that location.

I'm inclined to think they are just there to be of assistance if they are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member