Australia Australia - Kylie Blackwood, 42, Pakenham, Vic, 1 Aug 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Humdinger,

The thread doesn't open for me when I click on the link......:seeya:

Hhhhmmm I've never started a thread before, maybe it needs to be approved? Marly? What have I done wrong? I'll flag this post to get Marly's attention. If I can work that out...

<modsnip>
I'd really like to know how Kylie was murdered. Police haven't said. I wonder if she was shot .. the sound muffled somehow .. cushion/pillow. The blood may have all been from a severe blow to the face, and a shooting?

Hard to tell if it is related .. nothing was missing from the house, as far as her husband could tell. No valuables taken for drug money.

I wonder if Kylie's death had some other monetary/personal value to anyone? Police did indicate that it could have been an 'admirer' that killed Kylie.

Folks...once again, we only allow facebook pages if they are MSM, police, or if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect.

Discussing facebook comments is not allowed as they're considered rumour on WS

Folks...once again, we only allow facebook pages if they are MSM, police, or if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect.

Discussing facebook comments is not allowed as they're considered rumour on WS

Sorry Marly!!! Got carried away in the excitement of sleuthing!!:blushing:

Another mother murdered in Melbourne's south east. This time someone has handed himself in to police, and is 'helping with inquiries'.

So very sad that all these young children are now going to have to grow up without a loving mother to care for them and nurture them.

Just don't know what is going on that these women's lives are considered so expendable that brutal killers just extinguish their lives so easily. :(

http://www.maribyrnongweekly.com.au/story/1792292/noble-park-woman-found-dead/

I've been sleuthing a bit more on this case - don't want it just to fade away and Kylie to be forgotten!!

Anyway, Kylie is listed as an "Agent's Representative employed by Licensee" at Harcourts in 2011, along with the other current employees.

I'm wondering if that means she actually worked as a real estate agent at some point? Broadens out her contacts - you have way more contact with a wide range of people as an agent than you do working in a dress shop.......just thinking out loud. Searching for something!!! :banghead:

https://online.justice.vic.gov.au/c...t?orgnum=105483&partyNbr=250048&result_page=1

Another mother murdered in Melbourne's south east. This time someone has handed himself in to police, and is 'helping with inquiries'.

So very sad that all these young children are now going to have to grow up without a loving mother to care for them and nurture them.

Just don't know what is going on that these women's lives are considered so expendable that brutal killers just extinguish their lives so easily. :(

http://www.maribyrnongweekly.com.au/story/1792292/noble-park-woman-found-dead/

From the article in The Age, it seems she was part of the Sudanese community. Just awfully sad. So much trauma.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/woman-found-dead-in-noble-park-home-20131105-2wxuk.html

I've been sleuthing a bit more on this case - don't want it just to fade away and Kylie to be forgotten!!

Anyway, Kylie is listed as an "Agent's Representative employed by Licensee" at Harcourts in 2011, along with the other current employees.

I'm wondering if that means she actually worked as a real estate agent at some point? Broadens out her contacts - you have way more contact with a wide range of people as an agent than you do working in a dress shop.......just thinking out loud. Searching for something!!! :banghead:

https://online.justice.vic.gov.au/c...t?orgnum=105483&partyNbr=250048&result_page=1

"An agent's representative is an employee of a licensed estate agent who performs any of an estate agent&#8217;s functions &#8209; for example, a salesperson or property manager &#8209; under the authority of that agent."

An agent's representative cannot operate a real estate business.

http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/businesses/licensed-businesses/estate-agents/agents-representatives

According to this info, Kylie would have had to do a course to become an agents representative. So one would presume she had a genuine interest in the industry at some point - or perhaps she and her husband wanted to, or did, run the agency together at some point in time.

Thank you for continuing to sleuth this case, Isis. I, too, really want to see some justice for Kylie and her family, and I'm not going to forget about her either.

I certainly hope that her husband and family are keeping in touch with the homicide squad on a regular basis to keep Kylie's case in the centre of their attention. Because no-one seems to be keeping it in the public eye. :notgood:

Let's hope that is because it doesn't need to be kept in front of the public as an arrest is imminent. :please:

In regards to the 20 year old woman. She was also a Mother. Her death isn't related to Kylies murder. So tragic these children will never know their mothers. :(

In regards to the 20 year old woman. She was also a Mother. Her death isn't related to Kylies murder. So tragic these children will never know their mothers. :(

Hi Missed Calling :seeya:

Just wondering how we can definitively know whether the 20 year old's death is not related to Kylie's when LE are being SO silent with any info? I don't think LE have publicly stated that the two deaths are unrelated.....(unless I missed that bit!)

It still all seems very mysterious to me......JMO :twocents:

Hi Missed Calling :seeya:

Just wondering how we can definitively know whether the 20 year old's death is not related to Kylie's when LE are being SO silent with any info? I don't think LE have publicly stated that the two deaths are unrelated.....(unless I missed that bit!)

It still all seems very mysterious to me......JMO :twocents:

Hi Isisrising, someone did post the link where is was stated the two deaths were not linked. I'll try and find it.

hi Isisrising, you were the one who posted it. lol
Oh and the young woman isn't of aboriginal decent.

That's so funny!! :floorlaugh: In an embarrassing way!!:blushing:

I had absolutely no memory of that at all!!! Thanks MissedCalling!!

I still find the silence in MSM and from LE suspicious though......

Haha no problem ...sorry but yeah it is funny...something I'd do lol

I understand the police are still investigating and have yet to make an arrest.
It is my belief it was someone she knew. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back