GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the placard brigade back today? If so, has the MSM chosen to ignore them?

eonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 2m

Crown says this falls into the mid-range of murder offences. #gittany @NewsTalk2UE

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 2m

Prosecutor submits that the killing falls in the 'mid range' of murder offences, when it comes to seriousness

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

Murder of Lisa Harnum in "mid range" of murder offences, Crown say #Gittany

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 1m
Murder of Lisa Harnum in "mid range" of murder offences, Crown say #Gittany

Cameron Price ‏@campricenews 42s
Prosecutors say balcony murderer Simon #Gittany is a cold, calculating killer and should be jailed for 20 years @SkyNewsAust

Paul Bibby ‏@PaulEbibby 33s
Prosecutors say convicted murderer Simon #Gittany should receive a minimum sentence of 20 years jail. Long enough?

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 2m

Crown say Justice McCallum could consider the "statutory non parole period" for murder in sentencing #Gittany- which is 20 years

20 years , the Crown proposes?.... holy mary mother of god...still..... that would be a solid 20 with no discount ...

20 years , the Crown proposes?.... holy mary mother of god...still..... that would be a solid 20 with no discount ...

IMHO he took away her quality of life and her right to life as a free person before he finally ended her life in a violent and terrifying way - because she would not submit to his total control over her.
My preference for sentancing would be LIFE, but the Crown will decide.

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 3m

Gittany's lawyer is likely to make submissions about the impact all the reporting has had on Gittany and his family.

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 45s
Crown says #gittany media attention can't be considered extra-curial punishment and that offender "if not courted, then condoned" publicity

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 59s
But prosecutor Tedeschi says Gittany and his new girlfriend "haven't discouraged the media attention #gittany

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

Crown says #gittany media attention can't be considered extra-curial punishment and that offender "if not courted, then condoned" publicity

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 3m

But prosecutor Tedeschi says Gittany and his new girlfriend "haven't discouraged the media attention #gittany

I am a bit stunned at the proposal from the Crown re 20 years, no parole... I honestly thought it would be demanding at least 30, if not life. Because of the manner of her death. And his subsequent attempt to cover it up. Implying consciousness of his guilt....the hard drive missing, etc...

I have to think it thru. 20 years.

Thanks guys. Maybe you should do the same? I've got left over pizza.

There isn't a huge amount like there was in the trial - so to avoid tweet spam I will just leave it to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams