Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked to listen to marilyns statement to police.
she had huge jealousy issues of lyn.
referring to her as spending too much money even though she admits lyn works herself (unlike Marilyn who didn't have the luxury of her own job or money) what business is it of hers to condemn lyn for how she spends her hard earned cash??:mad:
poor pet is totally brainwashed into her "superstar" husbands miser life he has given her. :confused:o_O

I was shocked then and I am now!.. I wonder, Kmac. when Marilyn was making these statements did she know that Paul and Chris had regular doubles with Joanne of a sexual nature? . It defies logic that she knew, but if she did know she has the air of a Stepford wife x 10.

hearing all that imo Marilyn would have liked joanne in the picture because she lacked poise, class, independence and intelligence that lyn had in spades.
would have made her rein as top dog in the twins women ;)

I was shocked then and I am now!.. I wonder, Kmac. when Marilyn was making these statements did she know that Paul and Chris had regular doubles with Joanne of a sexual nature? . It defies logic that she knew, but if she did know she has the air of a Stepford wife x 10.
hey troop
I think the sex thing isn't an issue for Marilyn.
she imo most likely has found herself in the same scenario as joanne with the twins one would have to come to the conclusion...could be off base but I doubt it.
you can not be married to someone for 40 years and NOT be up on their sexual preferences.

her statements tell us what got under her skin...….
and it wasnt really chris running off with a 16 year old it was all lyns self indulgencies .:rolleyes::(
strange

hey troop
I think the sex thing isn't an issue for Marilyn.
she imo most likely has found herself in the same scenario as joanne with the twins one would have to come to the conclusion...could be off base but I doubt it.
you can not be married to someone for 40 years and NOT be up on their sexual preferences.

her statements tell us what got under her skin...….
and it wasnt really chris running off with a 16 year old it was all lyns self indulgencies .:rolleyes::(
strange

so strange I want their place in Bayview dug up. Paul and Marilyns. I recall that Marilyn was adamant the 'boy's' were so inclusive … it's not improbable that they let Marilyn in on the secret, up to and including murder and the decades long cover up as well.

And Joanne went straight to their place when Lynn finally objected. Obviously knowing that Paul and Marilyn approved of the situation, and Marilyn said, ' they tried to make Joanne comfortable, taking her on outings and stuff ( !!) '

Has anyone searched or dug up their place?

so strange I want their place in Bayview dug up. Paul and Marilyns. I recall that Marilyn was adamant the 'boy's' were so inclusive … it's not improbable that they let Marilyn in on the secret, up to and including murder and the decades long cover up as well.

And Joanne went straight to their place when Lynn finally objected. Obviously knowing that Paul and Marilyn approved of the situation, and Marilyn said, ' they tried to make Joanne comfortable, taking her on outings and stuff ( !!) '

Has anyone searched or dug up their place?
I don't think so
but considering they were only 2 doors up the street (acre blocks though)
it should have been looked at.
it looks cleared more for lawns and gardens

when you compare the houses I was surprised to see lyn and chrises is far more granduer than paul and marilyns.
no doubt yet another bone of contention for Marilyn.
that old style and class thing again :D

I don't think so

when you compare the houses I was surprised to see lyn and chrises is far more granduer than paul and marilyns.

those 'boys' had a problem in so far as wives were concerned... it's hard to get twin wives, unless you marry identical twins.

my working theory, KMac, is that Paul , and by extension, Marilyn, knew everything . Before, during and after. By their own words, they underline and comprehensively claim how close they were, Paul and Chris, and that closeness is demonstrated time and time again, with the big decisions in life they both make, marriage, career, where to live, buying a house, children, etc..

It is unlikely that Chris would make the decision to murder Lynette without Paul's input, or even, I go so far, of advice. These men finished each others sentences.

Possibly assistance in the carrying out of the procedure. The burial. The long long cover up could not have been accomplished without Paul, and by extension, Marilyn's , co-operation.

The move to the Gold Coast, with the same arrangement of house buying …. and certainly the older brother, the solicitor is a keen advocate of diminishing Lynette and building Paul and Chris up.

I don't think so

probably because Lynne's father lent Chris and Lynn $8,000 back in 1979. . you could buy a decent house in , say, Williamstown, in Melbourne for $20,000 , inner city, bay views, close to public transport, 16 minutes from Bourke Street, ..

Chris fought paying that back when he instigated the 'divorce' from Lynn.. I think he succeeded, too, as Lynn appears to have been assigned nothing from the divorce, ( even though we know she is dead ) ..

Last edited:
those 'boys' had a problem in so far as wives were concerned... it's hard to get twin wives, unless you marry identical twins.

my working theory, KMac, is that Paul , and by extension, Marilyn, knew everything . Before, during and after. By their own words, they underline and comprehensively claim how close they were, Paul and Chris, and that closeness is demonstrated time and time again, with the big decisions in life they both make, marriage, career, where to live, buying a house, children, etc..

It is unlikely that Chris would make the decision to murder Lynette without Paul's input, or even, I go so far, of advice. These men finished each others sentences.

Possibly assistance in the carrying out of the procedure. The burial. The long long cover up could not have been accomplished without Paul, and by extension, Marilyn's , co-operation.

The move to the Gold Coast, with the same arrangement of house buying …. and certainly the older brother, the solicitor is a keen advocate of diminishing Lynette and building Paul and Chris up.
didn't Marilyn squirm about the forging of the insurance questioning!!!!!!!
:D:D
shes a terrible liar

somewhere in her statement she describes HER twin as being sensible and level headed which sounded very loud and clear that the other twin WAS NOT those things.

who knows troop,hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it soon.
as you say they don't do anything without each other but I get the feeling from marilyns reveiling statement that chris knocked off lyn and they cleaned it all up.
jmo
she does talk down about chris like he is a pest she cannot eliminate?o_O

probably because Lynne's father lent Chris and Lynn $8,000 back in 1979. . you could by decent house in , say, Williamstown, in Melbourne for $20,000 , inner city, bayviews, close to public transport, 16 minutes from Bourke Street, ..

Chris fought paying that back when he instigated the 'divorce' from Lynn.. I think he succeeded, too, as Lynn appears to have been assigned nothing from the divorce, ( even though we know she is dead ) ..

of course he got away with killing their daughter and then refusing to pay them back the money they generously helped him establish himself with.
damn he is lowlife

in pauls statements he implies that you know the way lyn was brought up as if it was wrong and the way the twins were brought up superior?
I haven't heard anything about the twins parents.
considering how tight they both are with money can we assume they grew up poor?

of course he got away with killing their daughter and then refusing to pay them back the money they generously helped him establish himself with.
damn he is lowlife

in pauls statements he implies that you know the way lyn was brought up as if it was wrong and the way the twins were brought up superior?
I haven't heard anything about the twins parents.
considering how tight they both are with money can we assume they grew up poor?

I"d say it was an upbringing laced with hard times, for sure... The only thing I heard about the mother was, she was a fanatic, total fanatic re rugby, went to all the 'boys' games... as to the father, nothing. Not a thing. Yet the older brother became a solicitor, so.... in those days, UNI ed was based on merit.. one got bursary's and scholarships..

I"d say it was an upbringing laced with hard times, for sure... The only thing I heard about the mother was, she was a fanatic, total fanatic re rugby, went to all the 'boys' games... as to the father, nothing. Not a thing. Yet the older brother became a solicitor, so.... in those days, UNI ed was based on merit.. one got bursary's and scholarships..
Teachers College with a bond to accept any placement for two or four years.

didn't Marilyn squirm about the forging of the insurance questioning!!!!!!!
:D:D
shes a terrible liar

somewhere in her statement she describes HER twin as being sensible and level headed which sounded very loud and clear that the other twin WAS NOT those things.

who knows troop,hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it soon.
as you say they don't do anything without each other but I get the feeling from marilyns reveiling statement that chris knocked off lyn and they cleaned it all up.
jmo
she does talk down about chris like he is a pest she cannot eliminate?o_O

She is a cunning and practiced liar, I reckon, KMac.… I have her down for forging the signature AND passing herself off as Lynn with the Bankcard buying clothes.... my god, how the unworking Marilyn hated the working Lynns capacity and propensity for buying clothes, and I now remember someone said they , Chris and Lynne both dressed beautifully.....

How isolated Lynn must have felt, with her husband, her brother in law and sister in law working relentlessly against her. How crippling that must have been. As for Marilyn's claim that Lynn didn't fight ( whatever does she mean by this ?) for her marriage, the bruises other people saw certainly attested to a bit of fighting going on and Lynn being on the receiving end of it.

And how cunning is Paul!... doesn't remember, cant quite recall.... sure, sure..

She is a cunning and practiced liar, I reckon, KMac.… I have her down for forging the signature AND passing herself off as Lynn with the Bankcard buying clothes.... my god, how the unworking Marilyn hated the working Lynns capacity and propensity for buying clothes, and I now remember someone said they , Chris and Lynne both dressed beautifully.....

How isolated Lynn must have felt, with her husband, her brother in law and sister in law working relentlessly against her. How crippling that must have been. As for Marilyn's claim that Lynn didn't fight ( whatever does she mean by this ?) for her marriage, the bruises other people saw certainly attested to a bit of fighting going on and Lynn being on the receiving end of it.

And how cunning is Paul!... doesn't remember, cant quite recall.... sure, sure..
they are sickening!

I took marilyn to mean when she said lynn didn't fight she meant for her man, like as if lynn just rolled over and let joanne into her husbands affections...like it was lynns fault because she didn't fight for him.
Marilyn must feel very embowered fighting for her man and keeping him. even though he can not keep his dick in his pants.
what a catch!
shame on lynn for having integrity and not making a seen in front of others.
she truly must have felt very unhappy and confused because at the end of the day she had everything she ever wanted......just not the love and respect of her husband.
and she still wouldn't walk away.
the strength of lynn is mind blowing. she was a very special lady who deserved a fair better catch than what she settled for.
imo

I once witnessed a very famous footballer of that era or a little before, bash his wife in the car park of a club that we were leaving. We had seen him flirting openly with a woman in the club all night and ignoring his wife. Men were buying him drinks and treating him with awe. They got in the car and she drove it away like it was an everyday occurrence.

I once witnessed a very famous footballer of that era or a little before, bash his wife in the car park of a club that we were leaving. We had seen him flirting openly with a woman in the club all night and ignoring his wife. Men were buying him drinks and treating him with awe. They got in the car and she drove it away like it was an everyday occurrence.
oh jen
that's horrific
gosh:oops:

I’m of the opinion Marilyn was the caller Chris received at the pool and also at the house after Lyn’s disappearance whilst Joanne was within hearing distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia