Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m of the opinion Marilyn was the caller Chris received at the pool and also at the house after Lyn’s disappearance whilst Joanne was within hearing distance
:mad: yes, indeed!! I include her in the actual murder, so appalling is her attitude and outlook.. her weird claim that she's a good person!..she colluded in her sister in law's marriage breakup, that alone damns her,....

her strange jealousy in regard to Lynn having 20 blouses... how she must have longed for the moment when she could strut on in to Lynn's wardrobe and pick and choose, knowing Lynn wasn't coming back!

She doesn't mention that Lynn did a lot of sewing.. I recall that Chris wanted her to sew the girls dresses, and he wanted Joanne to sew their dresses too....

:mad: yes, indeed!! I include her in the actual murder, so appalling is her attitude and outlook.. her weird claim that she's a good person!..she colluded in her sister in law's marriage breakup, that alone damns her,....

her strange jealousy in regard to Lynn having 20 blouses... how she must have longed for the moment when she could strut on in to Lynn's wardrobe and pick and choose, knowing Lynn wasn't coming back!

She doesn't mention that Lynn did a lot of sewing.. I recall that Chris wanted her to sew the girls dresses, and he wanted Joanne to sew their dresses too....
Bbm. Yes. Women are their own worst enemies. I wish that we could stop that.

Today’s article in The Australian with NSW commissioner calling to search the soft soil outside the girls bedroom which is now covered in concrete. Chris visited the property on 3 occasions enquiringly about where they were digging. GUILTY AS

Nocookies

vb
What’s your opinion on Joanne Troop. Do you think she knew Chris disposed of Lyn or she just stuck her head in the sand so she could deny deny deny

logic compels me to conclude that she knew.. This accounts , in so many ways, for the marriage being inevitably unsuccessful, but it also accounts for Joanne gradually realizing that Chris had her down as the 2nd Lynn. She got exactly the same treatment. Which, in its turn, explains her terror, not just of leaving the marriage, a life of single motherhood, etc, financial woes, loneliness, but real terror of her life. She knew alright. She knew exactly what was coming down the pipe.

And it must have struck Joanne like a lightning bolt that no one, not a single person was looking for Lynnette . That whatever Chris, and Paul, and Marilyn said, that's what went down with everyone.

vb

logic compels me to conclude that she knew.. This accounts , in so many ways, for the marriage being inevitably unsuccessful, but it also accounts for Joanne gradually realizing that Chris had her down as the 2nd Lynn. She got exactly the same treatment. Which, in its turn, explains her terror, not just of leaving the marriage, a life of single motherhood, etc, financial woes, lonliness, but real terror of her life. She knew alright. She knew exactly what was coming down the pipe.

And it must have struck Joanne like a lightning bolt that no one, not a single person was looking for Lynnette . That whatever Cyhris, and Paul, and Marilyn said, that's what went down with everyone.
I will give her a tiny bit of leeway here. She was 16.

Reactions: DRT
I know that you were not asking me, but, not when she was 16, but when she grew up, she had to have thought about it.
she speaks in that way when someone trys to disassociate but speaks in inappropriate tense (like past now etc) I have stated before earlier in the thread that I reckon she had to have known because...….

could she boldly come into lynns home and set up house and take over all her things in the previso of uncertainty that lynn would or wouldnt return?
it would have to cross her mind that lynn and chris were married,had kids and had a decade of history. everything in that house reeked of lynns essence.
could she really have accepted that chance of any moment lynn would walk through the door and kick her sorry arse out of her new little fantasy?

she was confident she had replaced lynn.

she also was confident once she was done with chris for the cops to search that block for lynns body because it suited her now needs.
jmo

she speaks in that way when someone trys to disassociate but speaks in inappropriate tense (like past now etc) I have stated before earlier in the thread that I reckon she had to have known because...….

could she boldly come into lynns home and set up house and take over all her things in the previso of uncertainty that lynn would or wouldnt return?
it would have to cross her mind that lynn and chris were married,had kids and had a decade of history. everything in that house reeked of lynns essence.
could she really have accepted that chance of any moment lynn would walk through the door and kick her sorry arse out of her new little fantasy?

she was confident she had replaced lynn.

she also was confident once she was done with chris for the cops to search that block for lynns body because it suited her now needs.
jmo
But, again, I will say that she was a child then, but not later when she had to have known.

Reactions: DRT
I know that you were not asking me, but, not when she was 16, but when she grew up, she had to have thought about it.

Hey Jennifer. Glad to have anyone’s input. I agree, I can cut her a break initially but surely there were conversations down the track. I think she’s playing the dumb niaeve so totally innocent card. I understand he was controlling and manipulating but Joanne must have been privy to conversations between Paul and Marilyn and she walked the property on a daily basis when she moved in in 1982 after living there previously. There must have been indications of something amiss

Hey Jennifer. Glad to have anyone’s input. I agree, I can cut her a break initially but surely there were conversations down the track. I think she’s playing the dumb niaeve so totally innocent card. I understand he was controlling and manipulating but Joanne must have been privy to conversations between Paul and Marilyn and she walked the property on a daily basis when she moved in in 1982 after living there previously. There must have been indications of something amiss
Yes, I totally agree. She did grow up at some stage and should have spoken out then.

so its established joanne was at south west rocks when lyn disappeared?
although chris and joanne both deny instigating her return to Sydney :confused:
I believe joannes version.
chris reckons he couldn't contact her in a caravan park.lol
im pretty sure even in 1982 they had phone lines!
he would have left her a message at the reception and in those day most places as such had phone boxes out the front and no doubt she would have been instructed to call him daily REVERSE CHARGES to report in.

if joanne was needy and begging him to come for her I think knowing the miser we now know he is i think he would have left her there.
he drove through the night to get up there because he was wired from all that had happened and desperate to start his life he so pathetically wanted with joanne.

the first time they seen each other after lynn went missing was for a 6 hour intimate car ride.o_O

he would have left her a message at the reception and in those day most places as such had phone boxes out the front and no doubt she would have been instructed to call him daily REVERSE CHARGES to report in.

if joanne was needy and begging him to come for her I think knowing the miser we now know he is i think he would have left her there.
he drove through the night to get up there because he was wired from all that had happened and desperate to start his life he so pathetically wanted with joanne.

the first time they seen each other after lynn went missing was for a 6 hour intimate car ride.o_O
Yes, re phones. We often went to a caravan park in Nambucca and would get messages to ring people who had rung the office and asked them to get us to ring them.
Where were this girl's parents through all this? Or where they starstruck because a semi famous RL star chose their daughter?

Yep Kmac. Joanne definitely at south west rocks. I’ve no doubt Chris desperately needed someone to look after the girls so high tailed it to Joanne to bring her home and fill the void. But where were the girls when he took off? Paul and Marilyn to the rescue? They certainly weren’t with Lyn’s family. Why weren’t these questions asked during the police interviews.

Yep Kmac. Joanne definitely at south west rocks. I’ve no doubt Chris desperately needed someone to look after the girls so high tailed it to Joanne to bring her home and fill the void. But where were the girls when he took off? Paul and Marilyn to the rescue? They certainly weren’t with Lyn’s family. Why weren’t these questions asked during the police interviews.
yes must have been paul and Marilyn had the kids while he went to south west rocks?
paul states in his police interview at the goldy he and marilyn were at the central coast in a friends borrowed (only the best for Marilyn!) camper tent when lynn went missing.

they must have been back before joannes return.

so chris was all alone during lynns disappearance. supposedly. the caravan park to bayview wouldn't be much more than an hour away.just saying.

I don't cut her any breaks, at all. Her own father told her many times she was doing the wrong thing, so much so that he didn't speak to her for 3 years. But she chose not to take on board what he said, she knew best..

SO no break cut from me for Joanne, but I am in no position to argue with any one who wishes to do that, it is merely a difference of opinion.

I recall that Shanelle? I hope I have this right, the one who speaks with Hedley, and lives at Hervey Bay.. she said, Chris was broken hearted when Joanna left him.. considering the procedure he used to conduct his marriages, this was a surprise to me..

I don't cut her any breaks, at all. Her own father told her many times she was doing the wrong thing, so much so that he didn't speak to her for 3 years. But she chose not to take on board what he said, she knew best..

SO no break cut from me for Joanne, but I am in no position to argue with any one who wishes to do that, it is merely a difference of opinion.

I recall that Shanelle? I hope I have this right, the one who speaks with Hedley, and lives at Hervey Bay.. she said, Chris was broken hearted when Joanna left him.. considering the procedure he used to conduct his marriages, this was a surprise to me..

no breaks from me either.
at 16 I wasn't anywhere near as "worldy" as joanne but promise you I knew running around with my teacher was a nono.

jen I appreciate your compassion too. I have moments when I get her but mostly I think she was/ still is a cold hearted very cruel self indulgent user.
jmo

it doesn't surprise me troop chris was devo when she dumped him. only he knows what he did to secure that relationship. he was obsessed.o_O
he even tolerated her mistreating his children.:oops::oops:

no breaks from me either.
at 16 I wasn't anywhere near as "worldy" as joanne but promise you I knew running around with my teacher was a nono.

jen I appreciate your compassion too. I have moments when I get her but mostly I think she was/ still is a cold hearted very cruel self indulgent user.
jmo

it doesn't surprise me troop chris was devo when she dumped him. only he knows what he did to secure that relationship. he was obsessed.o_O
he even tolerated her mistreating his children.:oops::oops:
I am only giving her a break until she was an adult. After that, no breaks from me. I don't like her behaviour one bit, but, at first she was a 16 year old with two young children to look after because their father wanted some young stuff. He deserves everything I hope is coming to him. How can he get away with this?

Let’s hope that the Dawson twins together with Marilyn get to live out their remaining years behind bars with time to reflect on the devastation their abhorrent actions have caused to so many. The ripple affect is yet to be fully realized. Episode 10’s mention of the lives those victims of Croner High have gone on to lead is tragic. Every single one of those teachers need to be punished now and held accountable. I’m fuming now years later and being just an interested party. Why the hell weren’t more parents speaking out and fighting for their kids innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia