DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cop probe into 'abhorrent' Sydney school abuse claims welcomed by NSW minister
Mark Saunokonoko
50 mins ago
NSW Minister of Education Rob Stokes has embraced a police strike force which will investigate historic claims of teachers systematically grooming teen students for sex at three Sydney high schools.

Explosive allegations about the unethical and potentially criminal sexual relationships between teachers and students have emerged in The Teacher's Pet, a podcast investigation by The Australian.

The latest episode detailed claims a female teacher had engaged in group sex with young male students, some who have since battled ongoing mental and emotional trauma.

"I am horrified at the abuse that has been reported at northern beaches high schools in the 1980s," Mr Stokes told nine.com.au.

"I welcome the formation of Strike Force Southwood to investigate any evidence from former students or anyone else in the community with information about criminal matters from that period."

Mr Stokes said he encouraged anyone with information to contact NSW Police and Strike Force Southwood.

When contacted by nine.com.au, a NSW Department of Education spokesperson called the allegations, if true, "abhorrent crimes".

BBLi60i.img

I find it interesting that female teachers are now being brought into the mix. Not just because they haven’t spoken out but because they have been actively involved. It’s easy to blame the males who obviously preyed on these young students but if female teachers were preying on young male students they should also be accountable

I find it interesting that female teachers are now being brought into the mix. Not just because they haven’t spoken out but because they have been actively involved. It’s easy to blame the males who obviously preyed on these young students but if female teachers were preying on young male students they should also be accountable
I have to say that that shocked me.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this was only taken seriously when women teachers were mentioned as being in the same game. Because that's just awful, isn't it, whereas if young famous rugby playing twins do it, well,.. those girls ought to be grateful.

Not that it matters, as long as it is, finally , being registered and made plain and public that this is what it is, sexual exploitation of minors and dereliction of duty, and probably about 20 other variations on that theme.

And these men and women are collecting a nice parcel of superannuation, etc, on their Gold Coast/Noosa/ Paradise retirement funds.. That ought to be up for discussion, too.

Yes, those teachers were in that really lucrative super scheme.

Good point Trooper regarding the Super. Hadn’t thought of that.

With regard to the sexual exploitation of these students I don’t think the police were interested in persuing this regardless of whether the teachers were male or female. Just not a high priority by the sounds of it.

Good point Trooper regarding the Super. Hadn’t thought of that.

With regard to the sexual exploitation of these students I don’t think the police were interested in persuing this regardless of whether the teachers were male or female. Just not a high priority by the sounds of it.
That long ago, some of the police would have been involved in it too.

I’m finding it difficult to load but check out this story on The Dawson’s from page 5

I think there will be a lot of people and organizations trying to cover their arses

The Eye of the Storm magazine vol 29 july 2018

superb pickup, C@G.... one among many of the obscure stuff you find, this one's a keeper.

There will be lots of consultation with a local solicitor with the view of retaining a barrister. .. Anyone of those so involved would be wise to begin that process BEFORE they come for you, pal.

Clubs just hate this sort of stuff, of course, they hate it more when it hits the tabloids, MSN , TV and the radio.., it is so pervasive and the wretched public just doesn't give up. Always with the unanswerable questions, too .. like ' when did you know about it?"....

I have a sneaking suspicion that this was only taken seriously when women teachers were mentioned as being in the same game. Because that's just awful, isn't it, whereas if young famous rugby playing twins do it, well,.. those girls ought to be grateful.

Not that it matters, as long as it is, finally , being registered and made plain and public that this is what it is, sexual exploitation of minors and dereliction of duty, and probably about 20 other variations on that theme.

And these men and women are collecting a nice parcel of superannuation, etc, on their Gold Coast/Noosa/ Paradise retirement funds.. That ought to be up for discussion, too.
The allegations were not new. These were brought up about Chris in the 2001 inquest and the 2003 inquest about both Paul and Chris. Does it take a popular podcast for charges to be made, even if the DPP thought there wasn't enough evidence for murder? Was there enough evidence for sexual offences?

The charming devil and his missing wife
"But Chris and Paul Dawson, also a married PE teacher who had been a rugby league star, were involved in numerous sexual activities with students, according to the detective who investigated Lynette's disappearance, Sergeant Damian Loone.

"These sexual activities included both Christopher and Paul Dawson having sexual intercourse with a
female student at the same time," he told the court last week. One of those encounters turned into a full-blown love affair between Chris Dawson and Joanne Curtis, who was 16 years old in 1981."

Police re-requested this information in 2014 when the reward was increased.
Lynette Dawson: police offer reward over missing Sydney mother

I’m finding it difficult to load but check out this story on The Dawson’s from page 5

I think there will be a lot of people and organizations trying to cover their arses

The Eye of the Storm magazine vol 29 july 2018
wow c&l
this was a great little find.
interesting even in the dawsons world of football nobody liked them.
its quite hilarious how entitled these two thought they were when you get down to the nuts and bolts of their successes. they went alright but nothing hundreds and hundreds of other footballers at the same time and level achieved.
driving up to the central coast in a cheap to run hatchback 3 times a week and not showering even …...misers.

What a sick and twisted human is Chris Dawson.
Whether he killed Lyn or not, he placed this advert in the paper on his anniversary 2 months after his wife's disappearance telling her she was loved and that he wanted her home. If Lyn came home I wonder where she would be sleeping, because Joanne was already in her bed, wearing her wedding rings, enjoying her pool and home as well as raising her kids and Chris was totally smitten with his new life and lover.

Nocookies

Last edited:
wow c&l
this was a great little find.
interesting even in the dawsons world of football nobody liked them.
its quite hilarious how entitled these two thought they were when you get down to the nuts and bolts of their successes. they went alright but nothing hundreds and hundreds of other footballers at the same time and level achieved.
driving up to the central coast in a cheap to run hatchback 3 times a week and not showering even …...misers.

I'm not seeing what attracted these young girls to Chris back in the late 70's / 80's.

He's anti social, reserved, yet violent and controlling, oh and a tight arse with stinky armpits and butt crack from lack of showering

The allegations were not new. These were brought up about Chris in the 2001 inquest and the 2003 inquest about both Paul and Chris. Does it take a popular podcast for charges to be made, even if the DPP thought there wasn't enough evidence for murder? Was there enough evidence for sexual offences?

The charming devil and his missing wife
"But Chris and Paul Dawson, also a married PE teacher who had been a rugby league star, were involved in numerous sexual activities with students, according to the detective who investigated Lynette's disappearance, Sergeant Damian Loone.

"These sexual activities included both Christopher and Paul Dawson having sexual intercourse with a
female student at the same time," he told the court last week. One of those encounters turned into a full-blown love affair between Chris Dawson and Joanne Curtis, who was 16 years old in 1981."

Police re-requested this information in 2014 when the reward was increased.
Lynette Dawson: police offer reward over missing Sydney mother

the allegations I was referring to as 'new' were the ones concerning the female teachers, and the young male students, as per Ms Wheeler speaking about in Chapter 11 ….

What a sick and twisted human is Chris Dawson.
Whether he killed Lyn or not, he placed this advert in the paper on his anniversary 2 months after his wife's disappearance telling her she was loved and that he wanted her home. If Lyn came home I wonder where she would be sleeping, because Joanne was already in her bed, wearing her wedding rings, enjoying her pool and home as well as raising her kids and Chris was totally smitten with his new life and lover.

Nocookies

and he could do this because he KNEW she was dead and wouldn't be reading his nonsense.. a classic demonstration of consciousness of guilt !.. how he must have laughed when he wrote it.

I'm not seeing what attracted these young girls to Chris back in the late 70's / 80's.

He's anti social, reserved, yet violent and controlling, oh and a tight arse with stinky armpits and butt crack from lack of showering
It's hard to see from this angle, 2018.... but I see a general resemblance to the Monkeys, , perhaps the Easybeats, some general tone of those popular bands and singers of that time... he has a bit of Glenn Campbell , too, they both do, except their eyes are as cold as ice.
'
I can't see their appeal to men, though!. yet this is what enabled them to sail thru.

I was shocked to listen to marilyns statement to police.
she had huge jealousy issues of lyn.
referring to her as spending too much money even though she admits lyn works herself (unlike Marilyn who didn't have the luxury of her own job or money) what business is it of hers to condemn lyn for how she spends her hard earned cash??:mad:
poor pet is totally brainwashed into her "superstar" husbands miser life he has given her. :confused:o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia