Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, Jun 1997 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Marion's wallet was stolen and credit card was used by someone who looked just like her - only younger??

Do you have a link to this information? Why couldn't this woman be the one who flew back to Australia on Marion's passport and withdrew the money and used Marion's Medicare card?

I think because most of us ( not all ) believe it was Marion on the flight due to our comparisons of the handwriting to Marion’s, 1 handwriting experts opinion it was hers and Sally saying she believed it was her mother’s.

There is also no reason to fake someone’s handwriting for an entry card, and handwriting experts are trained to spot forgery

There are things that fit Markovic from that ad and others that don't but keep in mind the person who placed that ad might have been lying. Here is my breakdown of that ad as it relates to MARKVOIC: Markovic is a heavy smoker but I don't know if he smoked back then (I can find out), he was married back in 1997 but that means nothing to some men (and I was told he was having affairs at that time), a multi-owner of what ? property? Markovic didn't own property back then (my source has confirmed this), he is not an academic although very intelligent, he thinks he is moral because he is very religious (he could be acting religious to con people) and his actions do not demonstrate morality, he is tall and used to have brown hair.
Thanks BKB for going through the ad .... I had forgotten the ad said he was a non smoker, look forward to hearing back about if he was smoking back in ‘94. If he was puffing away then, h’mm, that would probably rule him out? Yes, a few other things don’t match up, h’mm .... look forward to hear what his scamming was like back in the day if you’re able to, and, err, if his wife/partner resembled Marion in any way . Great pick up about the smoking, that’s something we wouldn’t have known, thank you.

Last edited:
As a smoker myself its not something you tend to take up in your 30's or 40's, at that stage your trying to stop lol.

On one hand he could have thought it was more appealing to a women, but smell of smoke is hard to hide, and why make reference to it at all, I wouldn't put smoker in an ad I would just leave it out. Or he may have given up at the time, that happens a lot with smokers, always trying to give up

This is the one thing that has me ??? GM, other than that its a good fit for me.

I keep on coming back to his grandmothers name, Natali as Natalia is not a very common name and this is a bit close for comfort for me.

As a smoker myself its not something you tend to take up in your 30's or 40's, at that stage your trying to stop lol.

On one hand he could have thought it was more appealing to a women, but smell of smoke is hard to hide, and why make reference to it at all, I wouldn't put smoker in an ad I would just leave it out. Or he may have given up at the time, that happens a lot with smokers, always trying to give up

This is the one thing that has me ??? GM, other than that its a good fit for me.

I keep on coming back to his grandmothers name, Natali as Natalia is not a very common name and this is a bit close for comfort for me.
You raise some very good points there KiwiNZ, most nteresting.

IMO, when you have to recall such an important event as the last time your mother called you on the phone, you would look back to other events which happened on that day to trig your memory and you would ask your husband what day he thought it was to get confirmation. After all, it was only weeks.

Does Sally herself have any doubts?

This is a good point. But I think most people would definitely remember what time of day. If Sally thinks "dinner time", I would say that would be correct. As the call would have been to a landline, it would have been to Sally's home phone not to her at work. I think in those days, Sally would have been working all day. Do we know what type of work Sally did then and if it was a 9-5 job?

Where was the first layover on this flight? I think there would have been two layovers in those days. Perhaps that was where Marion made the first call from and left a message if it was her. (I have not located the flight times and layovers on Facebook yet).

Otherwise, the first call (if from England) could have been before Marion went to bed and the second after she woke up in the morning which would have been Sally's dinner time I think.

Sorry to have to nit pick, but does "dinner time" refer to lunch or evening meal in Australia? Just double checking because in Scotland it means evening meal, but quickly learned in England it means around lunchtime! Which will obviously hugely impact the time of day we are referring to.

The Markovic connection is the first thing I've heard which, for me, ticks all the boxes. England, Australia, Luxembourg, the languages, the smarminess of the newspaper ad, Marion being taken in and manipulated to have done the things she did, the name change. He sounds like the kind of person who could have worked her like a puppet. I always felt like it was too complicated to have been just a "bad" boyfriend guy who happened along and took advantage. I hope this information is forwarded along to the FB people.

I agree, a lot of boxes can be ticked there and many similarities. However, am going to play devils' advocate . If we think about scamming that now often takes place online , are there also not many similar red flags that are used to trap people? On the one hand, there are those who paint the business man/ woman..their job takes them all over, many fingers in many pies..they get hold of you, but you can't get hold of them, changing their age, status etc..these are more catfish , online patterns of today, but for real life would a con artist still not apply a typical pattern? Presenting themselves as this intellectual..well travelled...play with their age, their name even? I suppose what am getting at it..Goran Markovic will hold many similarities to con artists generally..because there is something in them that makes them able to think of and pull off the con in the first place. Also, I thought I read that further up that Goran was in Australia confirmed from April till October 1997.

Thanks to Kelly for this earlier info :

"I have limited access to records that confirm he was in Melbourne between the 21st of April to the 4th of October, 1997. At some point whilst still on bail (I don't know if it was in 1997 or afterwards) he fled Australia for the UK. "

So, the time that Goran was in the UK was at least 2 months AFTER Marion, or someone using Marion's passport had returned.
So, Marion may have met him..but would mean he wasn't in the UK with her during that time. Unless I have missed something..

Last edited:
Sorry to have to nit pick, but does "dinner time" refer to lunch or evening meal in Australia? Just double checking because in Scotland it means evening meal, but quickly learned in England it means around lunchtime! Which will obviously hugely impact the time of day we are referring to.
It means the evening meal

This is off topic but relevant and I hope you find it interesting in case you are single.

I separated from my husband in 1985 when my children were only 4 and 7yo and divorced in 1987. I was born in 1942 so I am older than Marion but single in the 90s. I also wished to get married again. I was told about a magazine named, Singles, so I began to reply to ads and meet potential men. It was very rare that any of them told the truth about themselves. For example, one man lied about his height so he said he would meet me at the bar of a hotel. He was sitting on a stool and when he got up, he was much shorter than he said he was - shorter than I was even. They lied about the fact that they owned property and much later you would find out that they were renting it. They put pictures of themselves when they were ten years younger and claimed that that was the only picture they had of themselves.

In about 1999, the first internet dating website began in the US but it was international. So being computer literate, I decided to give it a try. I am a traveller and by this time, I had given up on Australian men who I thought I could not trust to tell the truth about themselves and was prepared to move for love having parented my children alone for many years. I decided it was my time now with the children older now to find love wherever that many be. A Neurologist replied to my ad and fell in love with my photo almost immediately. He lived in Montreal and said he had been dating there but had not found anyone that he liked. He began to phone me from Canada and suggested I fly over to meet him there to spend Christmas in Montreal and then fly down to St Vincent in the Caribbean for two weeks where he used to lecture new doctors in Neurology every year. He said he was given a house there and a maid to cook and clean. It sounded too wonderful to be true. In order to test his sincerity, I told him I could not afford the airfares so he sent $2000 AUD for me to fly around the world. I told him that I would also need a chaperone so he asked his daughter to join us and I shared a room with her. Looking back, I took a terrible risk in trusting him but I did because he said he was a doctor and he sent me the money as promised. In this case, he had been totally honest and we had a great time but other issues got in the way so we did not get married (that had been on the cards since our first phone call even).

Many men claim to be doctors and are not. Like me, many women fancy marrying a doctor. I am now 77yo and started playing Words to Friends on my iPhone in July last year while overseas. There have been so far over 50 men who seem more interested in chatting with me than playing scrabble. I look younger in photos than my age as I dye my hair and have good skin. You do not have to reveal your age as it is not a dating site.

I had no intention of chatting to them but they are persistent. They want to know where I am from as I do not reveal that on my profile as it is not relevant. At first I assumed that all the guys were genuine. They said they wanted to find new friends. But I gave only one word answers or told them I was not interested in chatting. Then one guy told me some fantastic story that he was from the US and working as a doctor for the United Nations in Africa somewhere. He said he was widowed and had one young daughter. His wife was killed in a car accident. His daughter was in the care of a lady and he was looking for a wife to look after the daughter while he was overseas and for the future. He also asked for my email so we could keep chatting off site. This all sounded too far-fetched for me so I refused. So I looked up doctors on the UN website in the country he claimed he was in but could not find the name he used which was Jone Ben but he may not have used his real name anyway.

After he could feel that I was suspicious, he stopped chatting. I enjoyed playing scrabble against him as he was good. But others try to get my email address in the first few moves! When I refuse, they stop playing and disappear. I then report them for impersonation and block them. I must have blocked about 50 by now. Months ago, I wondered if there was anything about scammers on the internet and found this website
https://www.watchforscams.com/words-with-friends-scammer.html

After that, I have found that most men on there who wish to chat are scammers so I began to have fun with them saying that I lived in Russia or was a lesbian and am 80yo. I even named myself "I don't chat" but they still tried chatting with me. They seem to tell similar stories. They are all widowed as wife had a car accident, only one child and live in the USA but they are often Nigerians. They always ask where you are from and try to get your email address.

On RSVP, many men claim to be professionals so I used to do searches on their names on Linkedin and also found that some were bankrupt but were renting some fantastic apartment on the north side and claiming to have been the CEO of some company or other.

Women do the same to men in lying about their age and putting younger photos up and often scam men or steal things if they visit the man and stay overnight.

I gave up meeting men on the internet years ago after being disappointed so many times by the lies told. It often took a while to find out and by that time you are smitten with them. I used to trust first and find out later and now it is the reverse.

In saying all this, I can really relate to Marion and her vulnerability due to not sharing the names/contact details of who she was dating and her overseas contact numbers, addresses, itinerary and people she was in contact with. I shared these details with my children and still do when I travel so that if anything happens to me, they know where I am/have been as I have been travelling often alone for 3 months at a time every year since I retired.

In summary, there are con men and women everywhere and they will do whatever it takes to scam you for as much as they can if money is their goal and/or they could be rapists or murderers. But not all are like that, thank goodness. Many people have found love through meeting strangers by mail, online, etc.

By the way, due to my early disappointing experiences meeting men through the Singles magazine, in 1987 to 1994, I decided to start a group which I named "Meeting Point" in my own home when my children were staying with their father for the weekend. They were catered-for upmarket cocktail parties for single professionals from 35-55yo whom I screened over the phone first and made up cards for each of them with full details. Eventually I had about 7,000 on my mailing list. I wanted people to meet in the privacy of a home. They soon met people and disappeared but often came back when that romance ended or they got married and had babies.

This is off topic but relevant and I hope you find it interesting in case you are single.

I enjoyed your post, Estelle-- and have had similar experiences in the same period of time. I was a fool in many instances but luckily never lost all that Marion did. And I certainly never got an international vacation! All that you write confirms for me that a scammer of the "calibre" of Markovic easily could have manipulated Marion. Anything in the ad could be a lie. Where he was during that time is virtually unprovable. Any scenario is imaginable. For instance, he invites Marion to UK and strings her along, but became of business is unable to meet her after all-- but continues the con via email,** letters, phone calls-- even through an accomplice. ("My sister is in the UK. You can stay with her until I return.") So many variations are possible.

Many cons of the 1990s were conducted online or by letter, and the women never met the perpetrator. A con could have several women strung along sending money while planning futures.

To my mind, Marion's convoluted movements and preparations (ie name change) signify a major disruption in her life. Something so huge she abandons her home, job, children. Mental illness or a powerful force, like a cult or con artist.

**I think it's assumed Marion didn't email but you never know.

RSVP launches on Valentine’s Day in Australia. It’s still a popular dating app Down Under today, with 30,000 new members joining every month.
A Brief History of Online Dating | Tinder Swipe Life

The first online dating sites began in 1994
Kiss.com, and Match.com

My knowledge of dating sites and the dates they began seems to be a few years out. Perhaps I was in a relationship then for a few years and was not looking or was on RSVP then.

But in that case, I would suggest that Marion may have had a profile online if she was computer literate. IMO it seems fanciful for her to buy a French newspaper even if she could understand French. I can speak French but I would not buy a French newspaper to find a man.

Could it be possible that Marion was one of the first listing her profile on RSVP in February 1997 or a little later? I have found that men are usually in a hurry to contact or meet you whether they are looking for marriage, a scammer or just wanting sex.

Wne I visited a married friend in Brisbane around that time who I had not seen for years, I told her about my Meeting Point business and she said what a wonderful idea. We do not have "house parties for singles here". She and her husband used to own the best French restaurant in Brisbane. There were also dinner clubs in Sydney and Melbourne then where you could meet such as Dinner for Six but they did not exist in Queensland apparently then.

So my hunch is that this conman could have had an online profile on RSVP or another site such as Plenty of Fish. Many men and women had profiles on different sites - just not one. You would read the profile and think "I had read that profile before or seen that photo". RSVP had the best reputation at the time. Also if Marion was not computer literate, one of Marion's friends could have done the profile for her such as the Loveday lady. As a Relationship Counsellor, I was often asked to write profiles for my friends and clients and used my own computer to receive replies. One such lady wanted to meet and marry a wealthy American so she was looking in Florida so I wrote an good ad for her and she met and married the guy of her dreams and was given Mercedes sports car as a wedding present. She still lives there in a house with a pool, still married to him but she has become his caregiver now. She was ten years older than I was.

At the time, it was shameful to admit that you met online so we used to say that we met at a party. Perhaps that is also one of the reasons for Marion's secrecy. Once I met a conman online who claimed to be living in Melbourne but eventually he admitted he was in Turkey!

Maybe the Loveday lady knows more about all this. Surely Marion confided in someone about online dating.

IMO it seems fanciful for her to buy a French newspaper even if she could understand French. I can speak French but I would not buy a French newspaper to find a man.

I agree it seems a bit odd for her to be buying a French newspaper, she did speak French and taught the children French, I found this post from 7 years ago from a former student

Catherine • 7 years ago

Miss Brown, as I knew her, was my 3rd grade teacher. I have such wonderful and fond memories of her. She used to take us (her whole class) to the ballet, and I can still remember most of the French she taught us - we conversed with her in french each and every morning for our whole year! The song I now sing to our 1 year old daughter, every night since she was born, is one of the many songs Miss Brown taught us 30 years ago. Miss Brown was one of the most cultured, beautiful women I knew. It would be wonderful if anyone with any information could come forward..

I get the feeling Marion was a bit eccentric so made buying the French paper fit with they way she was. ?

Funny I don't think Sally has commented on whether or not she felt her mother would buy that paper ? would be good to know her view.

I think its unlikely the connection was made by the ad in the paper, more than likely she connected with that same person another way, like internet dating, telephone dating or another newspaper. IMO

I separated from my husband in 1985 when my children were only 4 and 7yo and divorced in 1987. I was born in 1942 so I am older than Marion but single in the 90s. I also wished to get married again. I was told about a magazine named, Singles, so I began to reply to ads and meet potential men. It was very rare that any of them told the truth about themselves. For example, one man lied about his height so he said he would meet me at the bar of a hotel. He was sitting on a stool and when he got up, he was much shorter than he said he was - shorter than I was even. They lied about the fact that they owned property and much later you would find out that they were renting it. They put pictures of themselves when they were ten years younger and claimed that that was the only picture they had of themselves.

In about 1999, the first internet dating website began in the US but it was international. So being computer literate, I decided to give it a try. I am a traveller and by this time, I had given up on Australian men who I thought I could not trust to tell the truth about themselves and was prepared to move for love having parented my children alone for many years. I decided it was my time now with the children older now to find love wherever that many be. A Neurologist replied to my ad and fell in love with my photo almost immediately. He lived in Montreal and said he had been dating there but had not found anyone that he liked. He began to phone me from Canada and suggested I fly over to meet him there to spend Christmas in Montreal and then fly down to St Vincent in the Caribbean for two weeks where he used to lecture new doctors in Neurology every year. He said he was given a house there and a maid to cook and clean. It sounded too wonderful to be true. In order to test his sincerity, I told him I could not afford the airfares so he sent $2000 AUD for me to fly around the world. I told him that I would also need a chaperone so he asked his daughter to join us and I shared a room with her. Looking back, I took a terrible risk in trusting him but I did because he said he was a doctor and he sent me the money as promised. In this case, he had been totally honest and we had a great time but other issues got in the way so we did not get married (that had been on the cards since our first phone call even).

Many men claim to be doctors and are not. Like me, many women fancy marrying a doctor. I am now 77yo and started playing Words to Friends on my iPhone in July last year while overseas. There have been so far over 50 men who seem more interested in chatting with me than playing scrabble. I look younger in photos than my age as I dye my hair and have good skin. You do not have to reveal your age as it is not a dating site.

I had no intention of chatting to them but they are persistent. They want to know where I am from as I do not reveal that on my profile as it is not relevant. At first I assumed that all the guys were genuine. They said they wanted to find new friends. But I gave only one word answers or told them I was not interested in chatting. Then one guy told me some fantastic story that he was from the US and working as a doctor for the United Nations in Africa somewhere. He said he was widowed and had one young daughter. His wife was killed in a car accident. His daughter was in the care of a lady and he was looking for a wife to look after the daughter while he was overseas and for the future. He also asked for my email so we could keep chatting off site. This all sounded too far-fetched for me so I refused. So I looked up doctors on the UN website in the country he claimed he was in but could not find the name he used which was Jone Ben but he may not have used his real name anyway.

After he could feel that I was suspicious, he stopped chatting. I enjoyed playing scrabble against him as he was good. But others try to get my email address in the first few moves! When I refuse, they stop playing and disappear. I then report them for impersonation and block them. I must have blocked about 50 by now. Months ago, I wondered if there was anything about scammers on the internet and found this website
https://www.watchforscams.com/words-with-friends-scammer.html

After that, I have found that most men on there who wish to chat are scammers so I began to have fun with them saying that I lived in Russia or was a lesbian and am 80yo. I even named myself "I don't chat" but they still tried chatting with me. They seem to tell similar stories. They are all widowed as wife had a car accident, only one child and live in the USA but they are often Nigerians. They always ask where you are from and try to get your email address.

On RSVP, many men claim to be professionals so I used to do searches on their names on Linkedin and also found that some were bankrupt but were renting some fantastic apartment on the north side and claiming to have been the CEO of some company or other.

Women do the same to men in lying about their age and putting younger photos up and often scam men or steal things if they visit the man and stay overnight.

I gave up meeting men on the internet years ago after being disappointed so many times by the lies told. It often took a while to find out and by that time you are smitten with them. I used to trust first and find out later and now it is the reverse.

In saying all this, I can really relate to Marion and her vulnerability due to not sharing the names/contact details of who she was dating and her overseas contact numbers, addresses, itinerary and people she was in contact with. I shared these details with my children and still do when I travel so that if anything happens to me, they know where I am/have been as I have been travelling often alone for 3 months at a time every year since I retired.

In summary, there are con men and women everywhere and they will do whatever it takes to scam you for as much as they can if money is their goal and/or they could be rapists or murderers. But not all are like that, thank goodness. Many people have found love through meeting strangers by mail, online, etc.

By the way, due to my early disappointing experiences meeting men through the Singles magazine, in 1987 to 1994, I decided to start a group which I named "Meeting Point" in my own home when my children were staying with their father for the weekend. They were catered-for upmarket cocktail parties for single professionals from 35-55yo whom I screened over the phone first and made up cards for each of them with full details. Eventually I had about 7,000 on my mailing list. I wanted people to meet in the privacy of a home. They soon met people and disappeared but often came back when that romance ended or they got married and had babies.

Such an interesting read. I can relate a lot to what you put about men scamming you online. My situation was a bit different, in the sense that they changed their gender aswell. Interestingly, I met my scammer (and in real later on) , in April 2014- same time as Kelly met Goran. He scammed me for just over 2 years - pretending to be a 35 year old female (I am lesbian), by photoshopping old pictures of someone he was related to when she was in her 30s. Again, same thing.."she" told me she had lost her girlfriend in 2004 in a car accident, which she herself had survived. The accident had caused her to lose her hearing (which I fell for and got "her" out of speaking on the phone- apart from leaving me voice messages where she said she got her father to wait and listen for the beep, then gave phone to her to let her speak..voice always did sound a bit automated, but given those who are deaf can sound a bit differently because they can't hear themselves, I bought the whole thing!) That is the potted version. She then suddenly got termincal cancer and died when I found out who I was speaking to . Though he denied it. Claimed to be her father and said she had passed away. One day he finally confessed all. He had no daughter who had died, he had had cancer himself, was in a bad place , his family did not care, he was the victim etc etc. His wife was 30 years to the day older than "my gf " was. She hadn't clocked him on what he was doing in 4 years, cos they sat together in same room all that time and they just shared a house.
I felt a duty to tell her, but after alerting her solely to how unwell he was generally, I didn't get much of a response ...so I decided to leave the rest. He said she had already forgiven him for 6 affairs anyway.

I won't go into the upshot of it all..other than I did meet him eventually, tried to be a friend rather than live with anger of it all..tried to help..ended up just getting twisted around and blamed when I finally did meet a woman I could trust and spend my life with..I was an "abandoner". The point is, I lost 4 years of my life to it all...the red flags are so important. I would love to be an advocate and now try to help a friend or two who meets someone online and is never sure about them...the whole community seems rife with scammers. Hopefully these experiences, can just allow his to help other not fall into the same traps.

One theory - Maybe Fernand reacted the way he did towards Sally when he was face to face with her and she put her hand out to shake his hand is because it was him in the car that night with Marion and he thought he had been busted.

One theory - Maybe Fernand reacted the way he did towards Sally when he was face to face with her and she put her hand out to shake his hand is because it was him in the car that night with Marion and he thought he had been busted.

I think if we believe what the police say " that there has been no Remakel enter Australia other than Florabella Remakel" that it is highly unlikely to be him. Unlikely that he would travel on a fake passport as he played soccer for Luxembourg and likely a well known person, you wouldn't try to reenter your country on a fake passport when you are well known.

What I remember from the podcast was that Sally said Marion was not computer savvy and possibly was anti-computer. She was old fashioned. I used classified ads for meeting men through 2001. I used a horse magazine since I was into horses. I think that's what most women did in the 1990s. You could respond by mail using a PO Box. Anything IS possible, but I think buying the French newspaper sounds like exactly what the podcast Marion would do. It would have seemed safe, just like my horse magazine felt safe to me. (I did not have any luck.)

What I remember from the podcast was that Sally said Marion was not computer savvy and possibly was anti-computer. She was old fashioned. I used classified ads for meeting men through 2001. I used a horse magazine since I was into horses. I think that's what most women did in the 1990s. You could respond by mail using a PO Box. Anything IS possible, but I think buying the French newspaper sounds like exactly what the podcast Marion would do. It would have seemed safe, just like my horse magazine felt safe to me. (I did not have any luck.)

I don't think she used a computer, or hide the fact she used a computer (cant remember who suggested this ), its not something you hide, I mean you have to learn to use it first before you even know about internet dating, so why would you hide the fact you were learning to use one, I think most people know if their parents use a computer, capable or interested in using one.

I don't think its that far fetched to think Marion may have bought the French paper, but I feel like the gap between the original ad placed and Marion's disappearance was to long for her not to mention, at least to someone, she was corresponding or seeing this person. I think the same person may have advertised else where at a later date and was still using the Remakel name. Maybe, I don't know lol ...

Last edited:
I don't think she used a computer, or hide the fact she used a computer (cant remember who suggested this ), its not something you hide, I mean you have to learn to use it first before you even know about internet dating, so why would you hide the fact you were learning to use one, I think most people know if their parents use a computer, capable or interested in using one.

I don't think its that far fetched to think Marion may have bought the French paper, but I feel like the gap between the original ad placed and Marion's disappearance was to long for her not to mention, at least to someone, she was corresponding or seeing this person. I think the same person may have advertised else where at a later date and was still using the Remakel name. Maybe, I don't know lol ...

It’s a good point about the 2 1/2 year gap between the ad and when she went overseas.
If it was a scammer who lived in vicinity of Lennox Head, that’s a big time period for a scammer to be hanging around small towns around there. I imagine most scammers using a fake name don’t keep that same name for long and also move on pretty quickly in location.

Could a real Remakel have not been a scammer and Marion met him back in 94 but he left shortly after to go back home.

Maybe they contact each other via letters etc. Marion is obsessed with him and he tells her he doesn’t want anything more to do with her. She has a breakdown. She changes her name to Remakel and decides to go on a holiday to Europe and visit him.
She travels to England where she has always wanted to visit but has an issue with accessing her money due to the name change so she decides to head back to Australia to sort it out and withdrawal her money and put it into a new account in her new name which she can then access overseas and plans to fly into Luxembourg to visit Remakel. After withdrawing her money someone in Australia finds her cash to steal it but is disturbed by Marion and the person murders her.

I don’t know just a thought. It’s far fetched, but everything about this case is!

I think if we believe what the police say " that there has been no Remakel enter Australia other than Florabella Remakel" that it is highly unlikely to be him. Unlikely that he would travel on a fake passport as he played soccer for Luxembourg and likely a well known person, you wouldn't try to reenter your country on a fake passport when you are well known.

I can’t imagine he was very well known. Didn’t he only play three games for Luxembourg? A soccer player who only plays three national games for their country would only be recognized by only a small % of people in my opinion. Maybe I have that three game thing wrong but that’s what I recall I read....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser