Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BALLINA COIN INVEST PTY. LTD.

ACN: 66294424
BALLINA COIN INVEST PTY. LTD. was incorporated on Sep 02 1994 as an Australian Private Company,Limited by Shares registered in Australia. The company's status is listed as " Active" now.
Ballina Coin Invest Pty. Ltd. has been operating for 27 years 5 months, and 10 days.

Australian Company Number (ACN)
Company Name
Australian Business Number (ABN)
Date of Incorporation
Sep 02 1994
Company Type & Class
Australian Private Company,Limited by Shares
Active Status
Active
Website

Current Name & Start Date:
CLARENDON HILL INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED - 07/02/2000

Are these RB's companies as well?

previous company:
BRAITHWAITE & ASSOCIATES PTY. LTD.

next company:
CORDWELL RESOURCES PTY. LTD.

Is RB associated with this company too?

Company Description: CLARENDON HILL INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED is located in URALBA, NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia and is part of the Other Investment Pools and Funds Industry. CLARENDON HILL INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED has 2 employees at this location and generates $256,568 in sales (USD). (Employees and Sales figures are modelled). There are 3 companies in the CLARENDON HILL INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED corporate family.
Key Principal: VPW

There are two people involved but the other person is not named

Uralba is 11 min drive from Ballina.

Legal Name:Mr VPW
Practice / Trading Name:
Vernon Ware
Registration type:
Individual Tax Agent
Registration number:
Business address:
Lvl 1
95 Tamar St
Ballina, NSW 2478

Registration status:
Registered
Registration date:
26/09/1995
Registration Expiry Date:
01/10/2022

What do you think is going on here?

Something that stood out to me in the latest podcast is that Sally says GC's notes said that Marion had moved her funds to an overseas account to start a new life with her partner??? Did we already know about this? There's so much information to retain that maybe I just forgot this element but this totally threw me.

Something that stood out to me in the latest podcast is that Sally says GC's notes said that Marion had moved her funds to an overseas account to start a new life with her partner??? Did we already know about this? There's so much information to retain that maybe I just forgot this element but this totally threw me.

It threw me too. It appears to me that a lot of this information from the bank and to LE could have come from Diane pretending to be Marion on a phone call rather than perhaps in person with RB telling her what to say then requesting that the person record the information on Marion's file. Then later everyone accepts this as if it's the real Marion on the phone. IMO

I vaguely remember this in the podcast but only briefly mentioned.

But to me that makes sense, she came back to transfer funds to buy a house in Europe, he will have run out of delay tactic's, lies and dragging the whole thing out to a point which Marion would have been considering involving others, seeking assistance, advice etc.. ... I don't like to think what he did next.

He can bareface lie one on one, what is his skills like when he knows he is been watched by us spectators on the web, knowing every word and claim will be analyzed and fact checked by the squad of sleuthers lol.. I wouldn't be surprised if his pants burst in to flames

Clarendon Hills Investments Pty. Ltd.
ACN:066 294 424
ABN:44 066 294 424(External Link)
Registration date:2/09/1994
Next review date:2/09/2022
Former name(s):BALLINA COIN INVEST PTY. LTD.Status:RegisteredType:Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By SharesLocality of registered office:BALLINA NSW 2478Regulator:Australian Securities & Investments Commission

ACN: 66294424
BALLINA COIN INVEST PTY. LTD. was incorporated on Sep 02 1994 as an Australian Private Company,Limited by Shares registered in Australia. The company's status is listed as " Active" now.
Ballina Coin Invest Pty. Ltd. has been operating for 27 years 5 months, and 10 days.

Australian Company Number (ACN)
Company Name
Australian Business Number (ABN)
Date of Incorporation
Sep 02 1994
Company Type & Class
Australian Private Company,Limited by Shares
Active Status
Active
Website

Current Name & Start Date:
CLARENDON HILL INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED - 07/02/2000

Are these RB's companies as well?

previous company:
BRAITHWAITE & ASSOCIATES PTY. LTD.

next company:
CORDWELL RESOURCES PTY. LTD.

Is RB associated with this company too?

Company Description: CLARENDON HILL INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED is located in URALBA, NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia and is part of the Other Investment Pools and Funds Industry. CLARENDON HILL INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED has 2 employees at this location and generates $256,568 in sales (USD). (Employees and Sales figures are modelled). There are 3 companies in the CLARENDON HILL INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED corporate family.
Key Principal: VPW

There are two people involved but the other person is not named

Uralba is 11 min drive from Ballina.

Legal Name:Mr VPW
Practice / Trading Name:
Vernon Ware
Registration type:
Individual Tax Agent
Registration number:
Business address:
Lvl 1
95 Tamar St
Ballina, NSW 2478

Registration status:
Registered
Registration date:
26/09/1995
Registration Expiry Date:
01/10/2022

What do you think is going on here?

VPW - He’s an accountant in Ballina. Two links below.

Mr Vernon Paul Ware | TPB

About Us , MF Partners , Ballina, NSW, Australia

Clarendon Hills Investments Pty. Ltd.
ACN:066 294 424
ABN:44 066 294 424(External Link)
Registration date:2/09/1994
Next review date:2/09/2022
Former name(s):BALLINA COIN INVEST PTY. LTD.Status:RegisteredType:Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By SharesLocality of registered office:BALLINA NSW 2478Regulator:Australian Securities & Investments Commission

The business had a change of address lodged on the 22/10/2015

This link i posted in the UK is named as just Limited not PTY Limited so i ruled it out

I’d never heard of company formation agents before now but it does make sense for the UK address that seemed to be used for several different businesses, and his name was tied to that address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie