GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Maybe morgan had a grumble to his neighbour having the loud party and left his house because he couldn't sleep. Maybe there was an altercation between them. Decided to have a quick drink down at the local. That could explain the bad mood at the pub. Not sure why he paused across from the pizza shop. Got home and the neighbour was full of rum rage (or bath salts) and it turned deadly. Did he sneak in after morgan didn't latch the door? If he was found with only his tshirt on, and the wounds only on one side of his body it suggests to me that he was asleep when the attack started.

Sorry for typos I'm on my phone.

Maybe someone just wanted to kill that night and Morgan was just the unfortunate person to walk down the street at that time and failed to lock the door behind him?

If there is no connection between Morgan and his killer, then how did he get caught? DNA? CCTV? They said he wasn't being followed...

Well, I think it's awesome that an arrest has been made! I'm impressed that all the mis-information we were fed was all for a good cause in the end.

I also think it's going to be quite a while (if ever) before we know the real reason behind this.

But taking into account some of the newer facts that have come to light, and the main one being that it was a 20yo guy behind it, I think we might all agree that it most likely was one of the following four scenarios:

1 - gay rendezvous gone wrong... not inconceivable since many closet gay/bi guys surround themselves with girls and outwardly appear to be extremely successful with girls. Often, gay guys seem to draw the girls... The grindr theory is interesting.

2 - drug deal gone wrong. This one works for me. Perhaps his regular guy didn't come through with the goods, so a friend has referred someone else to him whom he didn't know. It would explain the turning up to the pub in a bad mood, and then the pacing outside the pub after he's had to leave at closing time.

3 - boyfriend/brother/guy associated with some girl, who may have made a claim of rape or violence...

4 - random attack. Perhaps walked in on someone robbing the place, someone from the party at his apartment. Or maybe a combination of 2 or more of the above options. Like he tried hitting on a girl outside the party and someone else got jealous. Or perhaps after regular drug dealer didn't show and he tried his luck with a random at the neighbour's party.

Are there any other possibilities I may have missed?

Maybe the killer thought Morgan was so drunk that he could follow him home and "roll" him for his money. He may have walked into Morgan's home shortly after Morgan, though an unlocked door. Morgan was taking his clothes off getting ready for bed, maybe he sleeps nude or was going to put different bottoms on but was interrupted and killed.

Hi everyone :seeya:! I've been a :lurk: on this thread and am stunned by this news! I have a couple of questions and am jumping off your thread Colette about the unlocked door. There was no sign of a break-in, correct? Was Morgan in the habit of leaving the door unlocked? And I wonder why the male killer chose Morgan and not the female flatmate to attack? And why choose a healthy robust guy like Morgan who even drunk would likely put up a fight. But he didn't, apparently. And such a frenzied brutal attack! Even more confused! :scared:

So glad to hear an arrest has been made. Grinder and now Tinder are all the rage at the moment. There have been several reports in the MSM in Sydney very recently warning people of the dangers of these "hooking up with strangers" sites. Poor Morgan.

Well, I think it's awesome that an arrest has been made! I'm impressed that all the mis-information we were fed was all for a good cause in the end.

I also think it's going to be quite a while (if ever) before we know the real reason behind this.

But taking into account some of the newer facts that have come to light, and the main one being that it was a 20yo guy behind it, I think we might all agree that it most likely was one of the following four scenarios:

1 - gay rendezvous gone wrong... not inconceivable since many closet gay/bi guys surround themselves with girls and outwardly appear to be extremely successful with girls. Often, gay guys seem to draw the girls... The grindr theory is interesting.

2 - drug deal gone wrong. This one works for me. Perhaps his regular guy didn't come through with the goods, so a friend has referred someone else to him whom he didn't know. It would explain the turning up to the pub in a bad mood, and then the pacing outside the pub after he's had to leave at closing time.

3 - boyfriend/brother/guy associated with some girl, who may have made a claim of rape or violence...

4 - random attack. Perhaps walked in on someone robbing the place, someone from the party at his apartment. Or maybe a combination of 2 or more of the above options. Like he tried hitting on a girl outside the party and someone else got jealous. Or perhaps after regular drug dealer didn't show and he tried his luck with a random at the neighbour's party.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-morgan-huxley/story-fni0cx4q-1226734536862

In the video - police say that it wasn't a break in or robbery.

Might be nothing... but I wonder if the tshirt indicates some kind of connection with the housemate?

Or bar work? Interesting that he doesn't seem to have 9-5 job if arrested at home today.

Looking at the guy -- I seriously doubt the gay BC theory, put it that way.

Maybe obsessed, maybe after money..

I am wondering if he could have been lying in wait for the Irish flatmate, even... and got the wrong room or something.

It might not have been about Morgan at all....

eta (lol, michael, we cross posted on that)

Nicely summarized Michael. If it was a gay hook-up gone wrong - which way round was it? In other words - which one initiated it? Or perhaps Morgan thought it wasn't a gay hook-up but a "normal" one, or the suspect thought that? But the drug possibility remains strong for me, too.

Wonder if the suspect is a student, hence no 9-5 job today?

Intriguing - it will be interesting to see the drip feed of info that lets us put the bits of the jigsaw puzzle together.

Just bouncing off Michael's list -

1 - gay rendezvous gone wrong...
Nah. Just looks wrong to me, after seeing pics.

2 - drug deal gone wrong. Yeah maybe. But the guy doesn't look like a coke dealer (big $ there) and I doubt Morgan was on meth. Pot dealers generally don't stab people to death, let alone their customers (yes, I've known a few in my time, mellow crowd usually).

3 - boyfriend/brother/guy associated with some girl, who may have made a claim of rape or violence... Yup, maybe.

4 - random attack. Possible. The guy seems too weedy to be a , but he MIGHT be a nutter or have been on something that made him violent.

and adding

5 - It was all about the flatmate, Morgan got in the way.

further adding:

6: botched robbery - since the perp's been charged with a stealing offense.

The curly hair, Guinness t-shirt, reading glasses and book...just bizarre!
Who the hell is this guy? A back-packer? And I agree, he certainly doesn't look like a gay BC...just IMHO

I notice the police said the guy is still being questioned but they WILL be charging him for murder.

Between the lines -- the hard evidence backs up the charge, maybe..

ETA:

"After being questioned by Homicide Squad detectives, he was charged with murder and a stealing offence."

and "The man was refused bail to appear at Central Local Court later today."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-10-08/man-arrested-over-murder-of-morgan-huxley/5008474

If he's on his way to court already, we can expect very little more news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue