GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know how "scientific" this study is...

but it does give us "points to ponder"...

JMO...

http://theweek.com/article/index/251957/which-professions-have-the-most-psychopaths

Which professions have the most psychopaths?

And which have the fewest?

Click link below for chart of professions which attract the greatest amount... and the least amount... of psychopaths...

http://media.theweek.com/img/generic/448x376xpsychopath.jpg.pagespeed.ic.rPJvTXUqRk.jpg

Note where the profession of "Chef" falls on this chart....

My question... Does real Estate Agent fall under the category of "Salesperson?...
:waitasec:

Yes ... Chef in the + column.... very interesting. :waitasec:

I don't know how "scientific" this study is...

but it does give us "points to ponder"...

JMO...

http://theweek.com/article/index/251957/which-professions-have-the-most-psychopaths

Which professions have the most psychopaths?

And which have the fewest?

Click link below for chart of professions which attract the greatest amount... and the least amount... of psychopaths...

http://media.theweek.com/img/generic/448x376xpsychopath.jpg.pagespeed.ic.rPJvTXUqRk.jpg

Note where the profession of "Chef" falls on this chart....

My question... Does real Estate Agent fall under the category of "Salesperson?...
:waitasec:

I was trying to understand why Chef is up there, and my husband (who used to work in kitchens in his early 20's) said it's because of the element of power afforded to a chef. The chef is in complete control of the kitchen and all workers in it. Then I thought about celebrity chefs like Gordon Ramsay and Marco Pierre White - not the loveliest of people!! Raging, controlling, tantruming........

It then makes sense to me that DJK would be attracted to that profession because what is the thing we have kept finding out when we sleuth him? The desire for power (in twisted ways......ahem......). He could feel omnipotent if he became a chef.....something he wasn't in his real, daily life.

Although, his dream of becoming a chef was one that would be unlikely to come to fruition as you need clear communication skills to work with the kitchen team - and he obviously lacks that, due to the Aspergers.

Are they sure psychopaths aren't attracted to the creative fields? I've met quite a few LOL!! But then we creatives get to call it 'artistic temperament' and I guess can unleash in non-violent ways :)

Isis, I thought that was a really good observation regarding chef = power. A self esteem boost, too, telling people 'chef' as opposed to 'kitchen hand'.

Mrs. G - omg, writers. That's my particular field. A group of writers arguing is like a roomful of helium balloons armed with hatpins. Toughest skin, biggest prick wins the day, lol.

Isis, I thought that was a really good observation regarding chef = power. A self esteem boost, too, telling people 'chef' as opposed to 'kitchen hand'.

Mrs. G - omg, writers. That's my particular field. A group of writers arguing is like a roomful of helium balloons armed with hatpins. Toughest skin, biggest prick wins the day, lol.

BBM :lol: :lol:

The apartment where Morgan Huxley was stabbed to death goes up for rent

November 16, 2013

THE apartment where stabbing victim Morgan Huxley was found dying is up for rent.

Just two months after the 31-year-old former Hunters Hill High School student was stabbed around 30 times in the two-bedroom Neutral Bay townhouse on September 8, it was opened to the public for inspection today.

And it was left up to North Sydney real estate agent Michael Hockey - elder brother of Treasurer Joe Hockey - to "sell" the freshly carpeted and painted Watson St property to prospective tenants.

Mr Hockey, who manages Hockeys Real Estate, admitted it was a tough assignment: "The rent is definitely under market and we have done the property up to give people a little more comfort.

"We are being very straight with people about it. We've even offered to change the locks and also to be as helpful as possible if it worries them after they move in.

Read more: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rent/story-fni0cx12-1226761697300#mm-breached

I am a retired teacher...

put a roomful of teachers together for a meeting...

No one can finish a sentence without being interrupted...

and we find it hard to follow directions...

because... Of course... Dontcha know... We GIVE directions! We don't take them!

:floorlaugh:

The apartment where Morgan Huxley was stabbed to death goes up for rent

November 16, 2013

Read more: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rent/story-fni0cx12-1226761697300#mm-breached

Good find, Enzeder!

Interesting that the apartment is up for rent so soon after the sad case of Morgan!

This new development in Morgan's case reminds me of an article I read recently... about a Real Estate Agent who specializes in selling homes in which notorious/famous deaths occurred... See below...

http://consumerist.com/2013/10/08/buying-a-famous-haunted-house-can-be-a-money-pit/

"The L.A. Times recently talked with real estate appraiser Randall Bell, who specializes in figuring out the real value of homes with unsavory backstories."

"His transition from being a normal, everyday appraiser to his current field of expertise began 21 years ago, in the wake of the L.A. riots surrounding the Rodney King beating by the LAPD. He saw an opportunity in appraising those damaged properties that no one else would try to appraise, or wouldn’t know how to if they tried."

"Since then, he’s written up detailed reports for well-known scandal magnet homes like the Brentwood condo where O.J. Simpson’s ex-wife Nicole Brown was found murdered; the Rancho Santa Fe mansion that was home to 39 Heaven’s Gate members before they committed suicide; the Colorado home of JonBenet Ramsey and her family; and others."

More at link above...

I don't think I could even set foot in the Heaven's Gate compound, let alone purchase the house.... /shudder

I wish the wheels of justice turned a little faster...

Anyone care to place a bet on the chances Kelsall's defense will attempt to use Asperger's as a sympathy card?

I don't think I could even set foot in the Heaven's Gate compound, let alone purchase the house.... /shudder

I wish the wheels of justice turned a little faster...

Anyone care to place a bet on the chances Kelsall's defense will attempt to use Asperger's as a sympathy card?

Oh absolutely!! And the fact that he was adopted.....I'd assume the defence will be going for absolutely anything they can grasp at, in terms of his psychological issues.

What else can they do to even begin to justify such an horrific crime?? (Not that they can!! Surely defence lawyers should have made it high up on the psychopath scale???!!!!)

From the bit of sleuthing a few of us have done online (but can't post here on forum), old DJK is one seriously sick puppy!!!:facepalm:

Still thinking of Morgans family and friends.

Absolutely, Humdinger.

Morgan is still very much in my consciousness. I often think of him and what he went through.

Hopefully the court case will bring some degree of healing for his poor family and friends - although nothing will ever make it okay........Blessings to Morgan.

Just taking note and seeing the suburb Cremorne come up in so a few cases over the past year.
Will keep a lookout on the court lists for the 8th Jan 2014.

Jack Kelsall is up for mention tomorrow morning - 9:30am. The Beak will be checking on progress towards trial. Wonder if Jack will make a plea?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back