GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have the hearing date of DJK on my WS calendar... Jan. 14th.... Tomorrow for my Aussie and NZ sleuths.... :australia:

I am glad it is still on the books...

I have the hearing date of DJK on my WS calendar... Jan. 14th.... Tomorrow for my Aussie and NZ sleuths.... :australia:

I am glad it is still on the books...

Thanks Clue!
2mwzcso.gif

JK will be up before Magistrate Les Mabbut - he is a man 'who takes no prisoners'.

The same magistrate is also handing the matter of the murder of Daniel Christie 'by one cowardly punch' - perpetrator already on charges is Shawn McNeil.

Media will be camped outside early I betcha.

I have been looking for the time the hearing starts today...

Any of you terrific Sleuthers know?

TIA...:seeya:

Could be awhile the Magistrate has a long list today.

Thank you for the update on DJK's hearing today, Sleuthers! :seeya:

Kelsall's lawyer told the court they had received CCTV footage from that night, but were awaiting a crime scene assessment and a forensic examination report on some electronic equipment.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/01/14/11/53/sydney-murder-case-waits-on-crime-info

BBM :waitasec:

Video game, TV, DVD/Blue-ray player, laptop, alarm, video camera ...... ??? I wonder if DJK stole more than was first thought, or if they are trying to prove/disprove that he touched something.

Still no plea, I guess! :sigh:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/01/14/11/53/sydney-murder-case-waits-on-crime-info

BBM :waitasec:

Video game, TV, DVD/Blue-ray player, laptop, alarm, video camera ...... ??? I wonder if DJK stole more than was first thought, or if they are trying to prove/disprove that he touched something.

Still no plea, I guess! :sigh:

If JK were to make a plea he would then go out of remand and into the general showers wouldn't he? Maybe he's not looking forward to what lies ahead.

I still think of Morgan's family and friends often, I wonder how they're coping? :(

I wonder if we'll find out anything new next month in court?

I still think of Morgan's family and friends often, I wonder how they're coping? :(

I wonder if we'll find out anything new next month in court?

Me too, Humdinger! This case really stays with me and I too think of his family and friends.

I also think of him, and all that he might of done if he had lived. It's very, very sad that his life was taken :facepalm:

I only hope that justice is served so that he may rest in peace and his killer can't hurt anyone else.......:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Natashatheinvestigator
Back