GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DJK's next court appearance is now showing in the court lists.

11 Mar 09:30 Mention (Police) Criminal R v DANIEL JACK KELSALL

http://searchcourtlists.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/scm/search

Thank you, SouthAussie!:seeya: I was just thinking about that - thought it was coming up soon.

I wonder what happens at this court appearance? I just found this from the Jan 14th Court mention he had:

"LAWYERS for the man accused of murdering Sydney man Morgan Huxley are waiting on a crime scene assessment, a court has heard.
Kelsall's lawyer told the court they had received CCTV footage from that night, but were awaiting a crime scene assessment and a forensic examination report on some electronic equipment."

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/natio...ts-on-crime-info/story-fnjbnvyj-1226801414003

Maybe this court appearance is because they have the crime scene assessment and forensic report......but I wonder when he actually pleads guilty or not guilty?

Thank you, SouthAussie!:seeya: I was just thinking about that - thought it was coming up soon.

I wonder what happens at this court appearance? I just found this from the Jan 14th Court mention he had:

"LAWYERS for the man accused of murdering Sydney man Morgan Huxley are waiting on a crime scene assessment, a court has heard.
Kelsall's lawyer told the court they had received CCTV footage from that night, but were awaiting a crime scene assessment and a forensic examination report on some electronic equipment."

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/natio...ts-on-crime-info/story-fnjbnvyj-1226801414003

Maybe this court appearance is because they have the crime scene assessment and forensic report......but I wonder when he actually pleads guilty or not guilty?

I, too, am very intrigued to find out what transpires at this March 11th hearing for DJK...

JMO

I’ve been thinking about the forensic examination of the electronic equipment, and have been looking for what that could mean. Every reference to forensic examination of electronic equipment that I found was referring to examination of computers, phones, and cameras. I won’t link any examples here, as they are pretty terrible and involve children.

So, could it be that the defence and prosecution have agreed to wait for completion of the forensic examination, and the crime scene assessment (fingerprints, DNA, blood & fluid analysis), before a plea is entered? Because maybe there will be a deal - where DJK pleads Not Guilty to murder, but Guilty to manslaughter.

In other words, the charges would be downgraded (due to evidence possibly supporting DJK’s version of events) and DJK would plead guilty to the lesser charge.

Anyway, just a thought ….. and I guess we may find out on 11th March.

I’ve been thinking about the forensic examination of the electronic equipment, and have been looking for what that could mean. Every reference to forensic examination of electronic equipment that I found was referring to examination of computers, phones, and cameras. I won’t link any examples here, as they are pretty terrible and involve children.

So, could it be that the defence and prosecution have agreed to wait for completion of the forensic examination, and the crime scene assessment (fingerprints, DNA, blood & fluid analysis), before a plea is entered? Because maybe there will be a deal - where DJK pleads Not Guilty to murder, but Guilty to manslaughter.

In other words, the charges would be downgraded (due to evidence possibly supporting DJK’s version of events) and DJK would plead guilty to the lesser charge.

Anyway, just a thought ….. and I guess we may find out on 11th March.

So I wonder if that means that they're examining Morgan's computer, phones etc? Or DJK's? Or both?

I wonder whether that's to discern whether this was an organised 'hook-up'? Or to establish a previous relationship between the two men........I'm very curious. And not very patient!!!:tantrum:

So I wonder if that means that they're examining Morgan's computer, phones etc? Or DJK's? Or both?

I wonder whether that's to discern whether this was an organised 'hook-up'? Or to establish a previous relationship between the two men........I'm very curious. And not very patient!!!:tantrum:

Thanks for the updates SouthAussie.

Love the new avatar, Isis!

Just a reminder to all Sleuthers that DJK's case returns to court tomorrow.

Let us see what unfolds there........hopefully something more than we've got so far!!!:seeya:

DJK additionally charged with child abuse material...

Sickening.... :sick:

The case was briefly mentioned in Sydney's Central Local Court on Tuesday, with Kelsall's lawyers saying they are still waiting for forensic evidence to be served before the matter can proceed.

It was adjourned to the same court on May 15, when details of a committal hearing are expected to be heard.

Kelsall did not appear in court and no application for bail was made on his behalf. He remains in custody.

Murder accused waits for evidence
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/03/11/13/14/murder-accused-waits-for-evidence

The charges allege Kelsall possessed pictures of child abuse material on his personal computer as well as on a “hard disk device” when police raided his Spurson St unit, where he lived with his parents in Neutral Bay, during his arrest on October 8.

Police lay child *advertiser censored* charges against Morgan Huxley’s accused killer Daniel Jack Kelsall
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/po...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fnii5s3y-1226851417622

OMG ... could this case get any worse!??!!! :panic:

Sick, sick, sick!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14