Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks - my google translation said the Toilet made the last statement.:what:

:silly:

Clever toilets in Oz!

Guess if you want your toidy to keep a secret... You have to "keep a lid on it"....:waitasec:

:silly:

(Sorry... I am way behind... But couldn't resist...:blushing:)

then there is this version of airport confrontation with media.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-meet-detectives/story-e6frg6n6-1226584190684

"I haven't spoken to the police and I can't comment until I do," he said.

"All I will say is that I did not f---ing do anything to her and we don't know where the f--- she is. We just don't. There's a lot more complication to it."

Mr Chardon did not elaborate, saying his lawyer had instructed him not to speak to the media.

"He'll probably kill me for saying this much," he said.

would be a fantastic outcome if she did really take a break from the family.
First pic I have seen of JC...

My observation:

He looks like Alfred Hitchcock...

Just sayin'..... :whistle:

And to think that unattractive creep has had five wives, I shudder at the thought.

Uggh!!! Those poor women!!!:facepalm:

I too am just catching up, Clue!!:seeya:

He is one Super-Creep!!!!

Can I just clarify something - does he own this rental property? Thanks!!

Neighbour Scot Viner said he saw the home’s owner excavating the back yard while undertaking renovations about a year ago.

‘’My son was riding on his (the owner’s) digger while they were digging the holes,’’ Mr Viner said.

‘’He (the owner) was digging a spot. He was saying a water tower is going here and a deck is going there.

‘’It’s hard to believe anything suspicious about it.’’

Mr Viner said he saw a car sitting in the backyard ‘for ages’, but was unsure if it was buried.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...-nathan-backyard/story-fnj94idh-1226845445948

Five wives....

My goodness... :no:

Are the other four still alive?

TIA...:seeya:

One did die of a 'drug overdose', but I think the other 3 are still alive. I'm not sure if they're looking into that OD?
There was info up thread, but it may have been deleted by mods?

Uggh!!! Those poor women!!!:facepalm:

I too am just catching up, Clue!!:seeya:

He is one Super-Creep!!!!

Can I just clarify something - does he own this rental property? Thanks!!

I'm pretty sure one of the first articles last night said that JC is not the owner of that property. I'll find a link.

Neighbour Scot Viner said he saw the home’s owner excavating the back yard while undertaking renovations about a year ago.

‘’My son was riding on his (the owner’s) digger while they were digging the holes,’’ Mr Viner said.

‘’He (the owner) was digging a spot. He was saying a water tower is going here and a deck is going there.

‘’It’s hard to believe anything suspicious about it.’’

Mr Viner said he saw a car sitting in the backyard ‘for ages’, but was unsure if it was buried.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...-nathan-backyard/story-fnj94idh-1226845445948

Isis, in this one it says that they're yet to discover the link between the owner and Novy. I'm on my phone and not good at copy paste sorry...

A reporter on the scene has not long been on the Today show , channel 9. She advises that a car has been uncovered but not enough at this stage to see inside. There was bad weather overnight which slowed things down.

I am amazed that more than one person saw a car being buried in a backyard and didn't think that was strange. It defies belief.
Perhaps the Gold Coasters are so used to bikie activity that this is normal for them.

It's possible that the child sex abuse / rape charges of are related to the third or fourth marriage - hence the 'in care' part of the charges:

Chardon had been indicted earlier this month with eight historical charges from 1998 and 1999 - three counts of rape, four counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16 and one count of indecent treatment of a child under 16 in care.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...-charges-in-july/story-fnje8bkv-1226814876596

So this is the house. The gravel driveway cannot be seen in this pic, so presumaby it comes in from the opposite side to the paved driveway.

554256-576bd04c-a3e7-11e3-ba3c-257e5cae2633.jpg

So this is the house. The gravel driveway cannot be seen in this pic, so presumaby it comes in from the opposite side to the paved driveway.

554256-576bd04c-a3e7-11e3-ba3c-257e5cae2633.jpg

I see a copyright notice by Google from 2011 on the images.

Can anyone tell what sort of car is off to the side in Google Maps of this address:

http://goo.gl/maps/auFLE

Are you thinking it may be a Volvo SUV parked next door? Hard to tell ... not that I can tell the make of most cars at the best of times!

I guess it is possible that Chardon was dabbling in real estate on the side - he certainly has enough money to invest and do a little negative gearing to reduce his tax liabilities.

I think he has a son from his 1st marriage. I wonder if he rents out houses to his brood of children - keeps everyone with a roof over their heads, and keeps a little control over them in that way too.

Sleepinoz I can't tell the make of car sorry. I have also been looking at google street view.
See the person walking down the street that then goes into the house where the action is happening at the moment. Do you think that looks like Novy ? I wonder if they did own the house at some stage. Realestate.com.au shows it was sold in August 2009.

BINGO !!!

Have a look at the ute ( truck ) parked in the photo on his lubrication business website
http://www.inoxmx.com/wp-content/uploads/candan-industries-building.jpg

Then look at the ute parked in the driveway of that house on google earth.

Unless I am trying to make the pieces fit it looks like they may have lived in the house at some stage and that is the business ute parked in the driveway.

Thoughts anyone ?........

I saw the google maps image last night and had to zoom in because I thought surely that's not Novy??!!!

IMO the person in the photo does look slimmer than Novy, but that was a few years ago? And seeing a ute parked there - just makes it even eerier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member