Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From known information the person that has been arrested must be highly qualified and highly intelligent to be a long term employee in his industry. I posted earlier that IMO that he will not talk and make no admissions/confession. We are all as high as a kite here but IMO everything will be suppressed in the media very soon and we may be waiting years to get closure. I hope that I am wrong for the sake of the Hill and Clay families please lord.

He can't bear to part with it?
If it were me, popping into a criminal's mind, I'd have a fake accident with a tree and send it to the scrap yard. :rolleyes:

It makes you wonder doesn’t it.

Missing campers found dead in crashed car in Victoria
September 14, 2019 - 06:40AM

cf1a47dbf033f2600876602c7b982865

A five-day search for a young couple missing in Victoria’s alps has ended in tragedy after they were found dead inside their car on the side of a steep hill.

Caleb Forbes and Shannon Lowden had been on a camping trip when their vehicle plunged off the road.
No Cookies | The Advertiser

"A senior airline pilot is being questioned by homicide detectives after a day of extraordinary developments in the missing campers case. The 55-year old was arrested in a dramatic confrontation when heavily armed police were dropped into his high country campsite by helicopter."

He is named at :49sec mark in this news video.

Currently a Jetstar pilot who has flown internationally with Qatar Airways.

Carol's sister says she is absolutely amazed, and scared too, because they have been holding this together for 20 months now.

Wow. I wouldn't have picked he had that job. And I flew Jetstar in March & May of this year. Spooky to think he could of been our pilot!

That doesn't explain why he is driving a more than twenty year old car. MOO
He is old enough to cash his super in.
I’ve read this a few times. Many people I know who go bush driving or camping, have these sort of cars. I don’t think this would be his everyday driving car. It’s a 4WD sort of off road car, he is claimed to be a regular camper so that’s prob why. You don’t go driving a Mercedes into these areas.

He would be on around $300k, probably has other high end cars in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1