Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends when the accomplice (if there really was one) went missing? Maybe they were getting anxious and talking about handing themself in? Could be just in the last month or two, and when they also disappeared that’s when the coppers decided it was time to swoop before this bloke made anyone else disappear?

so someone never made it back home from that weekend but it was never revealed in 20 months

did he or she have no family and no one notice him missing throughout the pandemic?

wouldn't that have made this a 1+1 case and solved within weeks type thing? i mean.. I'm all for speculating and have a punt but hmmm

You have the name wrong.

Russell Hill is the name of one of the missing campers.

Gregory Lynn is the name of the pilot who has been arrested.

I personally can’t get over the fact that after Captain Russell Hill ( allegedly) did this horrific crime, he then put on his uniform and went about his daily business of being in charge of flying a plane with 200 passengers and crew on board ( everyone’s lives in his hands !)

What happened to his first wife? And what’s the nickname?

I used to be a FA for this airline, a lot of my friends are still there. Todays discussions are crazy ( I don’t know if I am in breach of WS, sorry if I am ) ..... my information is ;
*This captain has been married before
*This captain has a nickname ( by crew ) because of what happened to his first wife.

Cabin crew are saying
*His first wife went missing years ago under mysterious circumstances
*cabin crew nicknamed him ( a while ago ) “wife killer”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads