Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woweeee what a past few weeks on Websleuths. Mind has been blown absolutely but the dreaded defence lawyers are always waiting and telling perps how to avoid being found guilty. Usually involves say nothing admit nothing the prosecution must prove everything beyond reasonable doubt..

You can say that again. When I go & do ‘life’, I come back with loads of pages or threads to catch up on! It’s almost been a full time job just trying to keep up on a few threads lately!

Last edited:
Nah I still reckon it’s a home-done job. Look at the pics of the Patrol being loaded and how dull it is, wouldn’t mind betting he’s used Raptor on it to change its colour. Doesn’t need baking, just an hour dry time between coats, do it in your backyard. Pretty easy to do, seen it done and it’s good stuff for going bush.
I would not be surprised if a panel beater hadn't told of the paint job. It is very difficult to duco a car without lots of experience. It has to be baked.

Unless I’m wrong, I don’t think anyone here realised the 60 Minutes segment was a trap? A guy on Reddit had it figured from the get go
I think the General mood on here was the Police knew more than what was made out. It was a matter of just picking the right time to catch up with him?
Perhaps they were hoping he would hand himself in?

Nah I still reckon it’s a home-done job. Look at the pics of the Patrol being loaded and how dull it is, wouldn’t mind betting he’s used Raptor on it to change its colour. Doesn’t need baking, just an hour dry time between coats, do it in your backyard. Pretty easy to do, seen it done and it’s good stuff for going bush.
You may be right.

but also the body of his accomplice...

so someone never made it back home from that weekend but it was never revealed in 20 months

did he or she have no family and no one notice him missing throughout the pandemic?

wouldn't that have made this a 1+1 case and solved within weeks type thing? i mean.. I'm all for speculating and have a punt but hmmm

Hello my WB friends xx
I haven’t been on this particular thread before ; I’m obsessed with the WT thread ( even though I don’t post x )
Anyway
I used to be a FA for this airline, a lot of my friends are still there. Todays discussions are crazy ( I don’t know if I am in breach of WS, sorry if I am ) ..... my information is ;
*This captain has been married before
*This captain has a nickname ( by crew ) because of what happened to his first wife.

I personally can’t get over the fact that after Captain Russell Hill ( allegedly) did this horrific crime, he then put on his uniform and went about his daily business of being in charge of flying a plane with 200 passengers and crew on board ( everyone’s lives in his hands !)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321