Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also understood police had not been planning to arrest Mr Lynn on Monday but decided to because they were concerned about his mental health.

9News understands the father of three left his Caroline Springs home in Melbourne after having a fight with his wife.

Jetstar pilot still being questioned over disappearance of missing Victorian campers

Does he take out his grievances on unsuspecting people? I wonder if RH and CC were killed in their sleep after the kerfuffle that may have happened earlier?

I'm thinking if he was arguing with RH, then, got his gun and killed him, CC would've run for it and there'd be a blood trail, imo.

Apologies I have not followed this case until they mentioned that GL was a Check and Trainer with Jetstar. After talking to friends apparently deer are quite prolific in the area….my thoughts only could there have been an altercation (given that GL had a cache of weaponary) perhaps an animal may have been hunted/killed which resulted in an argument ?

Plus the first wife, whatever happened to her.
The person who mentioned a first wife who supposedly disappeared mysteriously etc didn't have personal knowledge and was just repeating what someone else had said. Lots of people in Australia marry more than once and don't have a lot to do with their ex (except perhaps if they have young kids together). I think we need much stronger evidence before accepting he had a first wife who disappeared in mysterious circumstances, let alone even hint that he might have killed her

This new Herald article says .... (paraphrasing)

A neighbour estimates that the 4WD colour was changed 'maybe 12 months ago'.
The neighbour said that the vehicle had needed a respray because the paint was faded and there were rust spots.
The neighbour said that GL seemed "very nice", but had only talked to him once as everyone around there stays pretty private.

There are photos uploaded to GL's FB of him on a camping trip to Lake Cobbler (about 65km from Wonnangatta).
He also took family camping trips to the Glenelg River and to Walhalla in regional Vic.
In January he posted video of travelling in a dark 4WD on Thompson River (West Gippsland).

He signed a "no parole for repeat offenders" petition in 2017 after the Bond St massacre.

A neighbour said that on Monday night there were 3 forensic vans, 2 undercover cars and a ute parked outside GL's home. They were there till about 11pm.

GL told another neighbour recently that he (GL) does not drink alcohol as he has a heart problem, and is waiting to be cleared so he can start flying again.

Another neighbour says that GL has children that go to the same school as his children. (Poor kids having to deal with this)
Neighbour said that GL clearly has a love of the outdoors, and hunting and fishing.

No Cookies | Herald Sun
Again in catch up mode SA….40 years of aviation….why not say due to Covid I don’t have a roster. Doesn’t add up.

It's behind a paywall but the bit I can see says his first wife died in tragic circumstances outside the home they shared.

There is a pic of them. I wonder if the pic is of them "outside the home" and the bit about her dying there is a mistake ?

I can usually read these but can't with this one.

No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if whoever killed Russell and Carol killed before. The burning of the crime scene and getting rid of the bodies just seem like the person had some knowledge about how to try and get away with murder. I don’t see how someone who killed in the heat of an argument by accident would have so much foresight

I wonder if the reason the questioning is taking this long is due to them covering potential other crimes also….

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Quite unnerving to be honest. A pilot who has passed psych tests, owns an arsenal of weapons and now it turns out his first wife died under tragic circumstances!

No Cookies | Herald Sun

Found one I can read.

Wife died outside then home, sudden death, Coroners Inquest

Wifes name was Lisa Lynn. Died in suburban Melbourne about 20 years ago.

He was described as a loner. Some workplace relationships were strained

It is behind a paywall but I can read it.

The woman in the photo kissing his cheek in that link looks very like photos of his current wife I've seen in Daily Mail stories. One story said he has 2 children with his first wife and one with his current wife. Photos of the current wife with all three kids gave me the impression she stepped in to bring them up, I assume after his first wife died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member