Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's behind a paywall but the bit I can see says his first wife died in tragic circumstances outside the home they shared.

There is a pic of them. I wonder if the pic is of them "outside the home" and the bit about her dying there is a mistake ?

I can usually read these but can't with this one.

I see 2 extra words.

"The former wife of High Country murders suspect Gregory Lynn had died in tragic circumstances outside the home they shared years earlier".

They knew who this guy was when they released that photo. That release was purely to put pressure on him - I'm sure he was under full surveillance and they wanted to see if they can find more incriminating evidence based on his behaviour once the details of the blue Patrol was release. MOO

I'd be interested to review a list of suspicious disappearances / deaths in rural Victoria....

Here is an article which was featured on ABC news in July 2020.

How Russell Hill, Carol Clay, Niels Becker and Conrad Whitlock went missing in Victoria's High Country - ABC News

From the article:
"It’s not unusual for people to get lost in Victoria’s remote and rugged High Country — but it is strange for them to remain missing. In the past 12 months, four people have disappeared within a 60-kilometre radius, leaving police and locals baffled."

I did think he looked older than I expected in the photo.

The woman in the photo kissing his cheek in that link looks very like photos of his current wife I've seen in Daily Mail stories. One story said he has 2 children with his first wife and one with his current wife. Photos of the current wife with all three kids gave me the impression she stepped in to bring them up, I assume after his first wife died.

Jetstar pilot held over campers' disappearance 'had it all' | Daily Mail Online

“Nestled on a corner overlooking a green reserve in Caroline Springs, west of Melbourne, Lynn's home is a postcard for the 'Great Australian Dream'”

“Caroline Springs is surrounded by million dollar properties”

The journo has obviously has no knowledge of Caroline Springs …. It’s definitely not a dream (or desirable) suburb!

Appreciate all of you keeping this case up to date. As we learn the what, when, why and how of a case, the knowledge we acquire makes us better investigators as we are able to apply that knowledge to the potential scenario's of a new case.

Seems to be taking a while. I think the public and us are going to be surprised possibly when more details are released.

I don’t believe we have a SK on our hands, I don’t believe the person in question will have had any questionable behaviour prior to the event.

I am still leaning towards the deaths being an accident, how much of an accident did the two deceased contribute to their own deaths? Was he helping them with something, that didn’t go to plan. I am standing firm on this being an accident of some form.

How the brain of someone with zero marks against their name, someone who has never done anything wrong in their life, highly regarded intelligent individual....reacts, then they are confronted with a accidental scenario, remains to be seen.

What went on in that camp, is it a case of ‘nobody will ever believe me’ in terms of what actually happened (ie accident, not his own doing), so he removed the bodies. Yes the last part is where he fell short and will be punished accordingly for not coming forward, regardless of how strange or doubtful the truth actually would have been at the time to the public/authorities.

I don't believe for one second that either Russell or Carol "contributed" to their own deaths.

I am still leaning towards the deaths being an accident, how much of an accident did the two deceased contribute to their own deaths? Was he helping them with something, that didn’t go to plan. I am standing firm on this being an accident of some form.

What I am saying, is that was he helping them with something, showing them something, and for whatever reason, their incompetence caused an event that contributed to them being killed?

We need to know what exactly they were doing.

Yes, it’s been at least three colours in less than 8 years which is interesting. Very curious

I think it's disturbing. Who paints their car multiple times ... full stop.

Maybe he painted it in 2011:
David Prideaux, 50, went hunting with his brother-in-law from Tomahawk Hut, Mount Stirling and hasn’t been seen since.

Maybe he painted it in 2019:
Conrad Whitlock, 72, was about 30kms from Vallejo Gantner Hunt on the road to Mt Buller when he went missing. He had driven that road hundreds of times. He'd had a headache for a week before he went missing, so he could have had a medical emergency.

Niels Becker, 39 (experienced bushwalker). Started at Upper Jamieson Hut, south of Mount Buller, then hiked to Vallejo Gantner Hut, his last known location. On day 4 he intended to head to Mount Stirling before returning to camp close to Mount Buller. He was never seen again.

And now it's been painted again. Coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader