Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother had painted his 4x4 about 4 times now. Another person I know has painted her Toyota 4x4 three times now. Painting as well as many mods over the years. I don’t know why these people do this I’ll ask the question to them and get back to you.

I posted about this earlier, but it got deleted. Below is a pic of some of the radio club guys - date unknown. Russell is on the right. Sitting next to him is a guy who, to me, looks like Lynn. The 2nd photo is Lynn. Your thoughts?

Attachments

• Radio.jpg
    Radio.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Lynn.jpg
    Lynn.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 134
It probably got deleted because the people in the photo are not POI

I posted about this earlier, but it got deleted. Below is a pic of some of the radio club guys - date unknown. Russell is on the right. Sitting next to him is a guy who, to me, looks like Lynn. The 2nd photo is Lynn. Your thoughts?

I’d be surprised if they didn’t!! Everyone carries those as part of their kit going bush up there. Can bandaid repair a lot of problems with those.

We had a collision with a deer on a rural highway a few years ago (here in the US). We needed a zip tie to re-attach our front fender piece that was dragging too much to drive our vehicle. We now have kits in each vehicle just in case.

I am a direct relation to Greg's first wife Lisa.

I don't want to say too much as it seems info from this thread has already been published in the paper.

<modsnip - posting inside info without verification>

I was so shocked when I heard the news yesterday morning but not surprised. Oh the stories I could tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't want to say too much as it seems info from this thread has already been published in the paper.

<modsnip>

I was so shocked when I heard the news yesterday morning but not surprised. Oh the stories I could tell you.
Thanks for sharing.

Yes even before GL was identified some of us thought whoever killed Russell and Carol probably killed before based on how the person tried to destroy evidence (crime scene burning and hiding the bodies).

Please reach out to crimestoppers and share what you know RE his first wife.

I suspect this man has killed before, including but not limited to his first wife

Wow. People on the pilot forum also used the personality trait "path" in their description of him. Do you think he may be involved with other peoples disappearance as well on other camping trips?
I c
Thanks for sharing.

Yes even before GL was identified some of us thought whoever killed Russell and Carol probably killed before based on how the person tried to destroy evidence (crime scene burning and hiding the bodies).

Please reach out to crimestoppers and share what you know RE his first wife.

I suspect this man has killed before, including but not limited to his first wife
Thank you, they have been contacted by Lisa's parents. They really listened and we are hopeful.

Maybe this is why he has been interviewed for so long. Likely that he is making no admissions:

Are Narcissists liars?

"Narcissists are liars. Lying is just one of those traits that cannot be pulled out of their personality. Since narcissists are trying to control everything in their lives, they are capable and likely to lie about everything in their lives. They'll even lie about things that are readily verifiable"

<modsnip>

Thank you for sharing this. I am so sorry for your loss of Lisa.

I don't recall anyone here over the past 20 months saying they thought that it was a serial killer.

It's only the last few days since the arrest that one or two people suggested it.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what the msm reports about this today. When this case first started I initially thought a hunting accident, and with the reports Lynn is a long time member of the Vic shooting club that seems plausible. But when you add what has been said in the pilots group, the reports about his first wife accident, it does seem to get more sinister IMO

<modsnip>

That has happened several times. When one murder is uncovered, other cases are reinvestigated. I hope there is some justice for your Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member