Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that interview room. I’m so curious if the delay is him refusing to talk, or revealing eeeverything. I also would love to one day hear his wife’s version of things.
It’s so weird seeing him casually living life on Sunday, chatting to the neighbours - when he’s killed TWO people, allegedly. He hasn’t seemed to have lost weight or anything from stress.
And in the articles, the old friend vigorously defending him because he was friends with him until they were 19. The guys 55 now - that’s A LOT of time not knowing someone. Not sure I’d be putting myself out there defending a possible double murderer over a friendship I had 36 years ago…but that’s just me.

when he’s killed TWO people

i saw someone post elsewhere that the cops had to have been monitoring him 24/7 internally in his house to know his mental state, because this guy has control of an entire plane of innocent lives when he flys for jetstar

i mean... if his mental condition deteriorated quickly... the end results could have been dramatic

i saw someone post elsewhere that the cops had to have been monitoring him 24/7 internally in his house to know his mental state, because this guy has control of an entire plane of innocent lives when he flys for jetstar

i mean... if his mental condition deteriorated quickly... the end results could have been dramatic

Oh yeah, he would’ve been bugged for awhile I’d say. Was he currently flying? I thought I read he had heart issues & was waiting for clearance to be able to fly again. But he could’ve been telling a fib & he was just home due to covid. Nevertheless, he also owns firearms so they definitely would have been keeping close tabs on him.

Narelle Fraser, a former detective with the Missing Persons Unit who served as a member of Victoria Police for 27 years, said in her experience, lengthy periods in custody were not unusual.

"We've had people in custody for days. If they get tired, we have to allow them time to rest. We have to give them food and drink, and basically look after their human rights," she said

Jetstar pilot held over missing campers case spends third day in custody

Ms Fraser also said police can't hold a suspect if they're waiting for new information or developments.

It looks like police know they've got their man and are giving him plenty of time to give his account of what happened and then, charge him. Jmo

I am a direct relation to Greg's first wife Lisa.

I don't want to say too much as it seems info from this thread has already been published in the paper.

That man is a narcissistic psychopath, not to be trusted. He is completely capable of murdering two people as I believe he did to Lisa. I am hoping the botched investigation into her death will be re opened and we may finally have some answers for the family.

I was so shocked when I heard the news yesterday morning but not surprised. Oh the stories I could tell you.
Welcome to Websleuths. Please consider becoming verified as it will allow you more freedom in what you can say.

hopefully there will now be a new investigation into your Lisa’s death, it sounds as if there is good reason for it.

Narelle Fraser, a former detective with the Missing Persons Unit who served as a member of Victoria Police for 27 years, said in her experience, lengthy periods in custody were not unusual.

"We've had people in custody for days. If they get tired, we have to allow them time to rest. We have to give them food and drink, and basically look after their human rights," she said

Jetstar pilot held over missing campers case spends third day in custody

Ms Fraser also said police can't hold a suspect if they're waiting for new information or developments.

It looks like police know they've got their man and are giving him plenty of time to give his account of what happened and then, charge him. Jmo
Maybe GL is thinking that he is still the smartest person in the room?

He would have been interviewed previously regarding 1st wife tragic death.

Has been interviewed previously in this case.

Perhaps he is very good at interviews now and is taking the current situation as the biggest challenge he has faced? Maybe will continue to try to prove how smart he is?

"Police are also trying to locate a silver trailer pictured being towed by a 4WD on CCTV near their campsite over a possible link to their disappearance.

Victoria Police Chief Shane Patton said the trailer was sold between March and July last year.

Commissioner Patton also praised the work of detectives saying the investigation was 'the most complex I've ever been briefed on'. "

Eerie vision shows remote campsite Jetstar pilot was arrested over disappearance of elderly campers | Daily Mail Online

Very interesting. So the trailer seems to have been sold and not destroyed / dumped somewhere by GL.

Also interesting that the commissioner said it's the most complex investigation he's ever been briefed on.

LE are probably asking a lot of questions about his first wife and perhaps other disappearances too.....

I don't want to say too much as it seems info from this thread has already been published in the paper.

That man is a narcissistic psychopath, not to be trusted. He is completely capable of murdering two people as I believe he did to Lisa. I am hoping the botched investigation into her death will be re opened and we may finally have some answers for the family.

I was so shocked when I heard the news yesterday morning but not surprised. Oh the stories I could tell you.
Thank you so much for sharing xx

Maybe you’d like to become an Insider.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members