Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little confused. Is GL linked to 2 previous suspicious deaths? Also does anyone know what his 1st wife Lisa died from? they say tragic accident in driveway..... what does that mean?

When GLs and his wife's FB was visible, I looked at their posts. If someone commented or liked their posts I looked at their profiles too. One of these people had a trailer and seemed like a camper. I think they lived interstate (possibly WA or QLD if I can recall correctly). I can't recall if they were his or her friend but pretty sure GLs friend. Obviously his profile has been removed now anyway. The friend w the trailer was a bit younger and appeared to have younger kids I think. IMO don't think it's linked but interesting. Trailer looked similar I think.

Also, for anyone who looked at GL's FB did you notice he only had a pic of kid from current r'ship? What about the other kids from his previous marriage?

One neighbour, John Vella, told reporters Lynn had changed the colour of his 4WD about 12 months ago, while others said Lynn kept to himself.

“It was in need of a spray paint because the paint was all faded, but I didn’t take much notice when he sprayed it,” Mr Vella said.

Source

I am a little confused. Is GL linked to 2 previous suspicious deaths? Also does anyone know what his 1st wife Lisa died from? they say tragic accident in driveway..... what does that mean?
Have you got a link to where you heard it was a driveway accident ?

No Cookies | Herald Sun

Missing campers suspect’s first wife died in tragic circumstances
The former wife of High Country murders suspect Gregory Lynn had died in tragic circumstances outside the home they shared years earlier.

I can't see past the paywall.
I cant see it as well, hence why I asked
here is what I can pull out of it
"The Herald Sun understands Lisa Lynn’s death came outside the home she shared with her pilot husband in suburban Melbourne about 20 years ago.Her death, believed to have been sudden, was the subject of a Coroner’s inquest.Mr Lynn’s neighbours in Caroline Springs, where he currently lives,…"

Yes I agree that this theory/possibility has been mentioned multiple times and is not a new theory to some sleuthers. I only looked down that road in the last few days in light of recent information that is coming out.

I googled "Pilot Serial Killer" yesterday and it was amazing how many matches came up. Names like Christian Martin, Russell Williams, Robert Lee Yates, Robert Hansen + more.

This is IMO only and not saying this is the case here.
I guess what those shows is that despite the psych tests pilots have to undergo regularly, they do not necessarily weed out people who are liable to do harm to others. Perhaps the tests are just looking for some kinds of traits relevant to flying; perhaps the tests are snake oil; perhaps some people are expert at gaming the tests. Perhaps it is a bit of all three. [I worked in an area where people were required to undergo regular psych testing to identify "malicious insiders". They did not work.]

Moo trailer need to be registered and have a licence plate to use in canada. What are the rules in Australia?
59d1f1d8a18f3b277d3bb4d65598e314

Police investigating Russell Hill and Carol Clay’s disappearance want to find this four-wheel drive

The trailer appears to have a registration plate.

VicRoads recommends trailers to be registered but there's a list of exemptions.
(could be unregistered currently?)

Register a trailer or caravan : VicRoads

Moo trailer need to be registered and have a licence plate to use in canada. What are the rules in Australia?

It looks like his trailer was small enough to not need to be registered.
From Vicroads: ""
Can my trailer get an exemption from being registered?
If you’ve got a light trailer (other than a trailer specifically built to carry a boat) it will be exempt from registration in Victoria if it:

• weighs less (tare mass) than 200kg unladen
  • isn’t wider than the towing vehicle
  • is 3 metres or less in length, including the draw-bar
  • isn’t used for business.
You can still choose to register your trailer if it’s exempt from registration. If it’s exempt and not registered, it needs to show the same registration number as the towing vehicle or you can buy an exempt trailer plate.""
Register a trailer or caravan : VicRoads

Wait what? Two of his ex partners have died in unusual circumstances?
Yeah that is what I am confused about. Have 2 of his partners died? and he is currently with his 3rd partner Melanie Lynn????

i saw someone post elsewhere that the cops had to have been monitoring him 24/7 internally in his house to know his mental state, because this guy has control of an entire plane of innocent lives when he flys for jetstar

i mean... if his mental condition deteriorated quickly... the end results could have been dramatic
In this type of case, the police would contact the airline and a way would have been found to prevent him flying until the matter was resolved. moreover, he was spoken to regarding this matter some time ago. I have not seen when precisely, reported in the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader