Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #5 *charges*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The multiple typos from each DM article bothers me but I have come to see them as a pretty reliable source too. In the United States, most news sources are either totally liberal or totally conservative and the news is always slanted one way or the other.
I find that the DM will report on any politician or public situation with criticism if necessary, regardless of the political affiliations. I like that. They don’t seem to pick a side except for the side of public interest. JMO
I disagree. I think that they are very right wing. Or maybe not the whole publication just the one writer.

I really doubt there were any sleeping bags. I have never known a couple camping around there to use sleeping bags, let alone an elderly couple. They would have used doonas, which would be obliterated by the fire (or used to wrap the bodies)

My son is in his 40s and he too uses a doona. However, RH was 74 and had always gone camping. I imagine he probably owned several sleeping bags with different temperature ratings depending on the temperatures he was likely to experience, just as my husband and I do, and we're also oldies. That's not to say he couldn't have used a doona but I think it's less likely.

"Authorities found the couple's campsite burned to the ground near Mr Hill's car days later, before it was discovered their sleeping bags, phones, and his drone were also missing".

His best friend, RA, said, 'The fact that it's been reported that those sleeping bags were missing, makes me feel that those sleeping bags were carted out of there and... used as body bags'.

As he went camping with RH on many occasions, he would be well placed to know if RH used sleeping bags, and if LE said they were missing, he probably would have said WTTE, "No, they didn't use them, but he said "those sleeping bags were missing".

Twist in case of two missing campers as cops KNOW who was near campsite amid affair | Daily Mail Online

Nah not even just referring to the article you posted, but just in general. They took a story about a bloke who just wants to be left alone to live his life out in the bush, and turned it into a witch hunt. He did nothing except live his life outside of what society ‘expects’ from ‘normal’ people. He just didn’t deserve it.

And in the end, it seems it was a ‘normal’ person who did this.

I must reread the article, I vaguely recalled reading it about a year ago so I googled it just now to post it - I will read it again now to see what you're referring to, excuse my haste.

“I’m a little bit hurt, but I’m ok”

[Hi, I don’t say a lot, as I don’t always feel I’ve got a lot to add, but I enjoy reading all your analyses on cases (for as long as my stomach allows) and the GBC trial was one I was glued to because…justice for Allison
I’d like to say more - maybe one day!]

I don’t know how to edit my spelling mistake! :confused:

In crude Australian slang there is SOL, or S*** On Liver, meaning someone is in a bad mood

He appears to have the facial inflammation that is characteristic of heavy drinkers, type A personalities, people with toxic livers.

In Traditional Chinese Medicine, TCM, the liver is known as the "Seat of Anger" - disposing those with sluggish livers to anger issues.

My son is in his 40s and he too uses a doona. However, RH was 74 and had always gone camping. I imagine he probably owned several sleeping bags with different temperature ratings depending on the temperatures he was likely to experience, just as my husband and I do, and we're also oldies. That's not to say he couldn't have used a doona but I think it's less likely.

"Authorities found the couple's campsite burned to the ground near Mr Hill's car days later, before it was discovered their sleeping bags, phones, and his drone were also missing".

His best friend, RA, said, 'The fact that it's been reported that those sleeping bags were missing, makes me feel that those sleeping bags were carted out of there and... used as body bags'.

As he went camping with RH on many occasions, he would be well placed to know if RH used sleeping bags, and if LE said they were missing, he probably would have said WTTE, "No, they didn't use them, but he said "those sleeping bags were missing".

Twist in case of two missing campers as cops KNOW who was near campsite amid affair | Daily Mail Online
I would think it more likely he had a swag, which could be called a sleeping bag by some.

Something tells me that he’s killed before. Yes I think he’s probably involved in his first wife’s death (as per LS’s family member, thank you for saying something and I hope you get justice).
BUT also other disappearances?

I always wondered what happened to Conrad Whitlock - it was such a strange case. Never found and someone at his fitness level wouldn’t have gone far away.
But then I don’t believe in trying to make us collectively feel better by attributing every unsolved murder to the so-called boogeyman, as we tend to do (to remove the fear of knowing that the people who we want to trust in society can do this :,( .

Anyway, back to RH and CC, it’s key (in some way, still figuring it out!) that it was two people, because the second isn’t an error/manslaughter - maybe a cover-up? I think the story does suggest rage in the first instance (because how would someone who has made a huge ‘mistake’ like that then be able to kill another person if they’re in shock at what they’ve done?! (I’m speculating, but narrowing down I think needs broad thinking initially..I’m sure your responses will help this.)
Although, the ego of someone in his type of work, if unchecked, would be boundless at protecting itself from being unmasked (ie. being caught out on the first murder).

Hope I’m not repeating an already-trodden path of thought..

I've always struggled with the accidentally killed during an altercation scenario.

Firstly, because I'm not aware of any other accidental death case where 2 people are killed one after the other. Seems unusual.

Secondly, accidentally killing not 1 but 2 people AND hiding the bodies, setting fire to the evidence, and not coming forward. A normal person who accidentally kills would be wracked with guilt.

Thirdly, the sleeping bags are missing. Presumably they were used to transport the bodies.

Now, I've never tried this but I imagine it would be very difficult to get a deceased person into a sleeping bag. I guess you could unzip the bag flat and roll the body on.

But why bother. Why not just load them up? IMO it makes more sense that they were in their sleeping bags when they were killed. They might not have been asleep but keeping warm whilst reading a book.

If they were killed in their sleeping bags then that would explain the fire. Destroy any blood, DNA. JMO.

Pure speculation.

Yes! I didn’t see your post before replying (catching up today) and I’m with you on this…thinking about it too, hmm

Police have said the portaloo was never used.

I can't believe I'm asking this but: do people use portaloos for number 1 and number 2?

People that have caravans with toilets complain about having to empty the toilet. It's a gross job apparently.

So they tend to use public facilities where possible or wee behind a bush and only use the van toilet for emergency number 2.

I wonder if it's possible that Hill & Clay were asleep but did their night wee behind a bush.

Right!

Preflight checklist

In aviation, a preflight checklist is a list of tasks that should be performed by pilots and aircrew prior to takeoff. Its purpose is to improve flight safety by ensuring that no important tasks are forgotten.

Yes. Very methodical. Able to remove his emotions in order to focus on tasks..with GL’s added historical evidence of being cold, as Satchie detailed.

Police have said the portaloo was never used.

I can't believe I'm asking this but: do people use portaloos for number 1 and number 2?

People that have caravans with toilets complain about having to empty the toilet. It's a gross job apparently.

So they tend to use public facilities where possible or wee behind a bush and only use the van toilet for emergency number 2.

I wonder if it's possible that Hill & Clay were asleep but did their night wee behind a bush.
There you go, another use for the shovels while camping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1