Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long now till we may start finding out some info

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Not long now till we may start finding out some info

Hi Twinkle let's hope they have them good real good. I find myself thinking of ST family several times a day am hoping they are still surrounded with support. From experience it's the weeks and months etc after a funeral when everyone needs to resume their lives that families with his much heartache really need help/love/support or just someone else being there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone I'm a long time follower first time poster, I'm from Brisbane am would be happy to attend the trial and report back! I'm just wondering how do I find out If it's going to be an open court?

Hi everyone I'm a long time follower first time poster, I'm from Brisbane am would be happy to attend the trial and report back! I'm just wondering how do I find out If it's going to be an open court?
Not sure but if you google daily court lists qld then go to the Brisbane arrest court or Brisbane court you will finding listings of appearances. However they all have to be present at 8.30/9 regardless of what time and alphabetical order so if your name surname starts with Z you still sit there all day. This is for committal in my experience and may br adjourned a few times anyway so they can gather more info etc. This is just my own experiences as a jury member as well as having someone go through the system.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure but if you google daily court lists qld then go to the Brisbane arrest court or Brisbane court you will finding listings of appearances. However they all have to be present at 8.30/9 regardless of what time and alphabetical order so if your name surname starts with Z you still sit there all day. This is for committal in my experience and may br adjourned a few times anyway so they can gather more info etc. This is just my own experiences as a jury member as well as having someone go through the system.

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/daily-law-lists/daily-law-lists

Welcome Sarbear!

:welcome:

Hi Twinkle let's hope they have them good real good. I find myself thinking of ST family several times a day am hoping they are still surrounded with support. From experience it's the weeks and months etc after a funeral when everyone needs to resume their lives that families with his much heartache really need help/love/support or just someone else being there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When an adult son or any family member are dealing/taking drugs, I often wonder if it's ever at the back of their minds that one day may come when tragedy does strike the family with the worst possible outcome of either being caught, or in Sam's case, being murdered at such a young age in the most tragic circumstances...

I couldn't possibly imagine how I would cope as a parent in that situation...

Unfortunately, the love of money can be the root of all evil...IMO MOO

When an adult son or any family member are dealing/taking drugs, I often wonder if it's ever at the back of their minds that one day may come when tragedy does strike the family with the worst possible outcome of either being caught, or in Sam's case, being murdered at such a young age in the most tragic circumstances...

Similarly, I can't imagine having my son sneak off to fight overseas without considering his family and ramifications.

Risk taking behaviour is inherently selfish, and most common in males under 30.

The more risks they get away with, the more they may seek

MOO

I can assure you it is ALWAYS at the back of your mind. Every random number that comes up,you hold your breath. Especially after the toolbox murders,it was always a thought, and now this. How do they know how to trust? Can they trust people they have known for years,while under the influence,especially when it comes to drugs and money owed?

Maybe not. RBs court appearance at Brisbane arrest court was listed on the daily court list, ADs was not listed at all, perhaps because of his previous media presence? Just my observance.

I think because rb went to court during the week where as ad had his seen on a Saturday and the arrest court listing dosent get updated for Saturdays maybe ?

This story shows he had court on Saturday.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...over-suspected-murder-samuel-thompson/8406912

**Dyball, 25, was arrested on Friday and charged with murder and interfering with a corpse.

He made a brief appearance in Brisbane's magistrates court this morning. He was remanded in custody and will reappear in court next month.**

Sorry Off Topic.....Drugs Drugs Drugs !!!.....Today's News

NRL Football Cronulla Sharks Chairman has been charged with Cocaine possession and has stepped down from his position today.

NRL Kiwis Player was caught buying cocaine after playing in the Anzac Test match last night in Canberra.
Can this Drug Epidemic in Australia get any worse?:gaah:

It doesnt discriminate at all. I wonder if they drug tested before the match?

I think because rb went to court during the week where as ad had his seen on a Saturday and the arrest court listing dosent get updated for Saturdays maybe ?

This story shows he had court on Saturday.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...over-suspected-murder-samuel-thompson/8406912

**Dyball, 25, was arrested on Friday and charged with murder and interfering with a corpse.

He made a brief appearance in Brisbane's magistrates court this morning. He was remanded in custody and will reappear in court next month.**

I seem to remember from the arrest of John Chardon in Qld that he also appeared in court on a Saturday. A day when no court lists are produced, as the regular admin staff are obviously not present that day and the cases are previously unscheduled.

Once arrested and charged, the police have an obligation to get you to court as soon as reasonably possible. If the start of the coming week's calendar is already full, the Qld court will sometimes sit on a Saturday to ensure that due process is fulfilled. I believe it is for the more serious cases where police are not going to allow police bail for the alleged perpetrator.

If you’ve been charged with an offence and the police won’t give you bail, they must take you to court as soon as reasonably possible. You can apply to the court for bail.
http://www.legalaid.qld.gov.au/Find...-and-your-rights/Being-held-in-police-custody

IMO JMO MOO

I seem to remember from the arrest of John Chardon in Qld that he also appeared in court on a Saturday. A day when no court lists are produced, as the regular admin staff are obviously not present that day and the cases are previously unscheduled.

Once arrested and charged, the police have an obligation to get you to court as soon as reasonably possible. If the start of the coming week's calendar is already full, the Qld court will sometimes sit on a Saturday to ensure that due process is fulfilled. I believe it is for the more serious cases where police are not going to allow police bail for the alleged perpetrator.

IMO JMO MOO
That could explain it then. It does say on their website it is update daily, obviously only 5 days normal people work not the 7 I do lol.

This day last year Sam was having mothers day fish and chips at the park with his family. His poor family having to deal with this. And the family's of the accused. I'm sorry for your loss Aswell, but if they did what they did, for whatever reason they did it, I hope they rot in hell, i hope they get what they deserve, i hope it is scary for them, i hope this is the waking up call they need.

This day last year Sam was having mothers day fish and chips at the park with his family. His poor family having to deal with this. And the family's of the accused. I'm sorry for your loss Aswell, but if they did what they did, for whatever reason they did it, I hope they rot in hell, i hope they get what they deserve, i hope it is scary for them, i hope this is the waking up call they need.

No crime should go unpunished. All their mothers will be feeling it. <modsnip> As a mother myself,I have felt gutted by this whole thing not only for Sam s family but wondering how the other families are coping as well. I know Id be wondering where I went wrong as I do with other things that happen. Mother guilt is a huge emotion to deal with.
Mothers Day is going to be very hard for them this year :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members