Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waiting:

What the heck is going on with all this silence!! Evidently there are suppression orders in place. :sigh:

Why can't the media at least say ''Yep, these alleged murderers appeared in court today. We can't talk about any of the proceedings. They will appear again on <this date> and, nope, we likely won't be able to talk about those proceedings either"??

What the heck is going on with all this silence!! Evidently there are suppression orders in place. :sigh:

Why can't the media at least say ''Yep, these alleged murderers appeared in court today. We can't talk about any of the proceedings. They will appear again on <this date> and, nope, we likely won't be able to talk about those proceedings either"??
Hi SA, I asked a TV reporter (who covered RBs arrest) if he'd be covering the mentions and he said "no they don't usually cover proceedings where the accused don't attend Court" He also stated that he's not aware of any suppression orders, that was 2 weeks ago though. I think there's a lot going on behind the scenes and the more I ask around, there are some very dangerous people around this area where Sam met his demise. IMO only

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

I wonder if this has anything to do with the silence?

http://my police.qld.gov.au/blog/2017/05/26/major-drug-trafficking-operation-closes-today-7/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if this has anything to do with the silence?

http://my police.qld.gov.au/blog/2017/05/26/major-drug-trafficking-operation-closes-today-7/

Csn you please repost link. I can't access it. Many thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I dont think every new drug bust is related, or any for that fact. If a suppression order was in place would that mean the parents of sam can't speak either?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I dont think every new drug bust is related, or any for that fact. If a suppression order was in place would that mean the parents of sam can't speak either?

Well Twinkle can you all please discuss some new line of enquiry, as I'm going quite spare not being able to read your opinions lately. No pressure! I've been on the case (covertly up until now) from the beginning!

Hi SA, I asked a TV reporter (who covered RBs arrest) if he'd be covering the mentions and he said "no they don't usually cover proceedings where the accused don't attend Court" He also stated that he's not aware of any suppression orders, that was 2 weeks ago though. I think there's a lot going on behind the scenes and the more I ask around, there are some very dangerous people around this area where Sam met his demise. IMO only

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Awesome seek :)

I don't have an opinion on suppression either way as I am undecided. But IMO the parents would not need a suppression they would want justice more then anyone.

Well Twinkle can you all please discuss some new line of enquiry, as I'm going quite spare not being able to read your opinions lately. No pressure! I've been on the case (covertly up until now) from the beginning!

Haha ... it is frustrating, isn't it? Not knowing what is going on.

Welcome, CalliopeGG. :)

Hopefully we will have more about this case to discuss quite soon. :please:

I cannot speak as i am not 'verified' but moo is that rb and ad wouldn't squeal on other drug lords if they were the ones selling (sam buying) or and if it was the other way (sam selling) i dont think they would know who's above sam. I am now under the impression that it is drug related-ad/rb were on drugs, as for sam im still on the fence. My past knowledge of him (friend) i believe he wouldn't be on drugs, and he was out of the 'scene' when i last spoke to him, but also know desperate times call for desperate measures.. (and saying that I am bias as i would hate for someone I know to be back in to **** like that)

As for radio silence on the court/media front I genuinely don't know, it seems odd to me? From my understanding they don't have a date set for trial/what's happening next.. they are in jail limbo... which they could be in for years.

Thinking totally off subject- what else could it be?
Drugs seems to be the #1 opinion
Followed by #2 - high end merchandise (designer goods)

I still find it odd for such a big media coverage so soon up - but he had over 500 posts by friends and family sharing him straight away so could that of implied to media/police to cover faster??
If he was an informant (another topic already spoken about) could be a reason why.
But again imo I very doubt this

Sam and rb was reported to have been mates (yes I know this is true but not 'verfied' so cant confirm it for you) - sam was into gym, rb had a set up in his garage - ad ex weightlifter, they could have been meeting up for trainning, all 3 'may' have been trainning together..

Steroids could be involved - roidrage may have been the reasoning behind the attack.

Could a love triangle be involved? (I think its against the rules for me to elab on this)

Dwb im going stir crazy without new info too.

I cannot speak as i am not 'verified' but moo is that rb and ad wouldn't squeal on other drug lords if they were the ones selling (sam buying) or and if it was the other way (sam selling) i dont think they would know who's above sam. I am now under the impression that it is drug related-ad/rb were on drugs, as for sam im still on the fence. My past knowledge of him (friend) i believe he wouldn't be on drugs, and he was out of the 'scene' when i last spoke to him, but also know desperate times call for desperate measures.. (and saying that I am bias as i would hate for someone I know to be back in to **** like that)

As for radio silence on the court/media front I genuinely don't know, it seems odd to me? From my understanding they don't have a date set for trial/what's happening next.. they are in jail limbo... which they could be in for years.

I still find it odd for such a big media coverage so soon up - but he had over 500 posts by friends and family sharing him straight away so could that of implied to media/police to cover faster??
If he was an informant (another topic already spoken about) could be a reason why.

Sam and rb was reported to have been mates (yes I know this is true but not 'verfied' so cant confirm it for you) - sam was into gym, rb had a set up in his garage - ad ex weightlifter, they could have been meeting up for trainning, all 3 'may' have been trainning together..

Steroids could be involved - roidrage may have been the reasoning behind the attack.

Could a love triangle be involved? (I think its against the rules for me to elab on this)

So so edifying. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and for giving us your opinion on potential motives. It has given me a lot to think about at last! Given what you've said about weightlifting and love triangles it has made me think about the nature of organised versus disorganised crime. I'm going to do a post on that.

I know you have discussed this in the past, but I am interested in what we can tell about the nature of the crime and I hope somebody else might be also.

IMO this was a disorganised or mixed crime for the following reasons:

If planned at all ,it was poorly executed and not thought through.
It took place in the offender's home.
Possible drug taking by the offender/s.
The perpetrators were caught quickly.
Their actions of concealment and tidy up after the crime were easily traced eg cell phone pinging, CTV coverage and electronic trail at the shop.

http://mindhuntersinc.com/organized-vs-disorganized-slayings/

Haha ... it is frustrating, isn't it? Not knowing what is going on.

Welcome, CalliopeGG. :)

Hopefully we will have more about this case to discuss quite soon. :please:

Thanks SouthAussie. You're my hero! I've had to put my 2 cents in to get you all going again. Did you see what Twinkle wrote? EXTREMELY interesting.

Personally I dont think steroids were involved given how thin they all were/are. Ash is certainly a shadow of his former self from his weightlifting days.
From the experience I have from a pending courtcase with someone close to me, they have appeared twice only to be adjourned and still awaiting any formal sort of trial. We are not sure why it is taking so long especially given the nature of this particular incident, this also took place before Xmas.
So maybe more evidence gathering why it is taking so long.
Just my observation with the slow wheels of justice...

Interested to hear your thoughts on why you mention desperate measures. What desperate time was Sam having that required desperate measures? When I think of desperate times, I think of needing to pay for expensive medical treatment for yourself or family or some other crisis. Not buying a Mustang and LV bags.

Summary of possible motives for murder by Twinkletoes 11:

Drug related - buying or selling
Dispute over high end merchandise
Sam was a police informant
Steroid induced rage
Love triangle

IMO the following is a possible scenario and is informed conjecture on my part: the three met at RB's for reason unknown. An unplanned fight ensued and Samuel was killed. The two offenders then panicked and had to dispose of his car and body, plus clean up the crime scene.

Ashley appeared in Pine Rivers at 9am this morning. Has anyone seen anything come up for Boscaino?
5a68b7ea772a37d80cd419c11eca3624.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members