GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically...it's a news clipping about SH that says that particular person has already served a 13 yr jail term for the same sort of crime.

Unbelievable if true.

Its AB all over again.

Whoever is on the parole board should in jail, it is sickening how incompetent they are.

Channel 10 Vic news 5pm tonight said google image was pipped in October 12 and that the tenants had rented the property for less than 3 months. They then had neighbours from adjoining properties being interviewed claiming that the males who lived there were polite friendly and kept to themselves. Then a lady claiming that is a predominantly family dominated area (she was in tears) broke down in interview. Here we go again :notgood:

BBM.
http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-sarah-cafferkey/story-fndo4cq1-1226519049662
A woman who lives near the Fongeo Drive house said two men rented the house but she had not seen anybody there for the past week.

One of them had only just moved in about four to six weeks ago.

Hi guys,

I am Sidds (Siddhartha Mukherjee); one of the guys who supported James Gow's speculations on the FB thread.
That was some good observation James.

Had been following the websleuths forum for a long time now (even during JM's case); finally thought of joining the forum and contribute.

Hi shadowarrior & welcome to Websleuths. Just posting in the following link for you & any other new members who may not have read it.

Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

It is VERY important that all WS members read and understand the concepts listed below. Everyone will be expected to follow them while at WS.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm sure I've read reports about the yellow Commodore but also about another yellow car either parked in the driveway or somewhere near the house. Has anyone else read this?
Maybe just the media getting confused.

The image showing the yellow car in front of the Fongeo Drive address was captured in October and can be seen at this link.

Image of 90 Fongeo Drive Point Cook Vic 3030
http://www.nearmap.com/?ll=-37.910377,144.737199&z=21&t=h&nmd=20121029

Herald Sun November 19, 2012 6:06PM

UPDATE: A YELLOW Commodore has been linked to the Sarah Cafferkey murder investigation as the Herald Sun can reveal a suspect is being hunted by police.

The Herald Sun understands police investigating Ms Cafferkey's suspected death set up a crime scene around a stripped-down yellow sedan on the Western Hwy near Bacchus Marsh on Friday afternoon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-sarah-cafferkey/story-fnat79vb-1226519049662

Hey Siddhartha! Thanks for that articulate post on the fb discussion, really appreciated. It's good that we can have these discussions in an adult environment here without those complete imbeciles on fb

Like the one threatening to sool his pit bull onto the suspect's poor little chihuahua?
(hope the poor thing is ok)

231 (25 members and 206 guests)
FruitTingles, Ambien, basilcat, BrissyGirl, catswhiskers, drsleuth, enzeder, fruity, Humdinger, JGow+, KG1, LauraT, LegallyBrunette, Oz Jen, Ozelulu, oz_sleuth, porge, shadowarrior, Specul8, SSS, StrykerMom, Topsy, Walker86, Woodstock

Come and join us guests! We don't bite :) Come and share your opinions.

Well I'm off to bed now. So glad I finally took the leap and registered on WS...I've been a bit of a stalker for a while.
Hope to chat again tomorrow.

Or the people asking for you to 'show some <modsnip> respect, you **&&^& #$*# &^^ *&!@'! (you get the point).

Yeah, real respectful. Didn't mummy tell them that you usually get your own way when you're nice? lol

231 (25 members and 206 guests)
FruitTingles, Ambien, basilcat, BrissyGirl, catswhiskers, drsleuth, enzeder, fruity, Humdinger, JGow+, KG1, LauraT, LegallyBrunette, Oz Jen, Ozelulu, oz_sleuth, porge, shadowarrior, Specul8, SSS, StrykerMom, Topsy, Walker86, Woodstock

Come and join us guests! We don't bite :) Come and share your opinions.

That's a lot of lurkers :)

I just went through the FB page and it reminded me why I stay away, commenters on FB tend to get a little insane.

O/T but WS really needs an iPhone app. Hint hint mods ;)

Hanging out for some updates! I just want to hear of an arrest/s. Waiting waiting. :waiting:

There's some app you can buy apparently for this forum, or this type of forum...

I'm pretty confident they will get this man/men very soon, I think they have some ideas or they would have released more info and a 'wanted' bulletin by now..

New member here *waves* hello…:twocents:
*I have been following this fascinating thread for a few days now & am very impressed with the respect ,sensitivity , intuition & lateral thinking of the members & posts..
*It is unfortunate that we are theorising & speculating on a "real life " situation & it is quite shocking to realise this is an event that could happen next door to us or to one of our loved ones ..

*My gut feeling on this one though is that I'm sure that the suspect has "form" possibly even for violent or sexual offences…but that there's a good chance that this whole tragedy is possibly more a drug related overdose /misadventure or risktaking spree that's gone horribly wrong , & panic , distorted thinking & fear has led from negligence into self preservation into twisted irrational behaviours & also theres a lot more connection to keeping certain "other" things quite..like drug related criminal activities on a larger scale…

*Essentially what i'm saying is that this guys a low brow moron who's associated & involved in & with some bigger shadier dealings thats stuffed up & is probably borderline psychotic at the moment ..& rather than a cool calculated premeditated crime ..it's a blundering moronic & catastrophic tragic chain of events…
He may be street smart & be able to hide for a day or two but not bright enough i think to evade arrest..
Just my thoughts …only time will tell & i'd say it wont be a long wait Thanks..:p

Or the people asking for you to 'show some <modsnip> respect, you **&&^& #$*# &^^ *&!@'! (you get the point).

Yeah, real respectful. Didn't mummy tell them that you usually get your own way when you're nice? lol

I don't think she told them this either - 'What goes online, stays online'.
<modsnip>

Good points there JohnDoe, and welcome :)

FruitTingles I have an app called Tapatalk on my ipad and it's for iphones too. My only complaint is that I don't know that it lets you edit your posts, otherwise it kind of streamlines the forum if you just want to keep an eye on a few threads of your choice. I still use my laptop when at home though for the full experience :)

I'm leaning more towards the prior 'form' based on what I have just read, from back in 1988... The age is a match too, based on the year the suspect graduated from high school.

It's apparent SH doesn't deal too well with rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties