GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any theories on who 'led' police to the Point Cook house last weekend?

Good question. Perhaps AW girlfriend? I dunno, these guys seem like braggers, at least SH and TB anyway. Surprised by AW arrest, but then it was his house wasn't it.

Any theories on who 'led' police to the Point Cook house last weekend?

I'm still on the theory that AW has been involved after the fact and against his will, so I'm thinking AW tipped off LE. MOO

But listing the 32 y.o. as being from Tarneit has thrown me, as I thought TB was the 2nd housemate at PC. So who is the 2nd Point Cook housemate? The housemate of AW?

I'm curious as to why the name of the other male has not yet been released. AW's name was quickly published in MSM but not the other bloke yet. Still processing him perhaps? I just hope that no deals are going to be done with this lot. A tent jail in the Simpson Desert is sounding good!

I'm curious as to why the name of the other male has not yet been released. AW's name was quickly published in MSM but not the other bloke yet. Still processing him perhaps? I just hope that no deals are going to be done with this lot. A tent jail in the Simpson Desert is sounding good!

Yes I'm curious too.

The reporting on today's arrests is also quite different to how yesterday's were covered in the media. Yesterday we had witness accounts of how the arrest went down, we had photos of where it took place etc. None of that today right?

I'm still on the theory that AW has been involved after the fact and against his will, so I'm thinking AW tipped off LE. MOO

But listing the 32 y.o. as being from Tarneit has thrown me, as I thought TB was the 2nd housemate at PC. So who is the 2nd Point Cook housemate? The housemate of AW?

VICTORIAN Police have arrested two more men in relation to the death of Sarah Louise Cafferkey.
It is understood they were arrested at a residential property this afternoon and are assisting police with their inquiries.

One man is a 32-year-old from Tarneit and the other a 34-year-old who, it is understood, was renting the Point Cook property where Cafferkey’s body was discovered.
Mr Hunter, of Bacchus Marsh, 50km west of Melbourne, made a brief appearance yesterday in the Melbourne Magistrates Court.

He was dressed in a new green polo shirt that seemed an awkward fit for his muscular frame. His bleached hair was neatly combed, but the youthful brush-forward style seemed at odds with his older, weathered features.

On Tuesday night....he spent the five-minute hearing looking down at his feet, twiddling his toes.

Yesterday's appearance was even more fleeting, a perfunctory affair just long enough for him to be remanded for a committal mention on March 27 next year.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...h-cafferkey-case/story-e6frg6nf-1226521540276

VICTORIAN Police have arrested two more men in relation to the death of Sarah Louise Cafferkey.
It is understood they were arrested at a residential property this afternoon and are assisting police with their inquiries.

One man is a 32-year-old from Tarneit and the other a 34-year-old who, it is understood, was renting the Point Cook property where Cafferkey’s body was discovered.
Mr Hunter, of Bacchus Marsh, 50km west of Melbourne, made a brief appearance yesterday in the Melbourne Magistrates Court.

He was dressed in a new green polo shirt that seemed an awkward fit for his muscular frame. His bleached hair was neatly combed, but the youthful brush-forward style seemed at odds with his older, weathered features.

On Tuesday night....he spent the five-minute hearing looking down at his feet, twiddling his toes.

Yesterday's appearance was even more fleeting, a perfunctory affair just long enough for him to be remanded for a committal mention on March 27 next year.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...h-cafferkey-case/story-e6frg6nf-1226521540276

Yeah but that still only accounts for one of the two people renting Point Cook doesn't it?

Unless there is more to come ? Someone connected to the Tarneit man?

I'm of the theory AW was involved after the fact not-so-against-his-will, then decided the best way to get out of it, when the heat went up, was to turn on the main perp, in cahoots with the other man involved. SH once arrested started to talk and blew the other two right out of the water .. hence their arrest TOGETHER at the same residence.

I did get a vibe of perhaps AW was actually distressed at his own knowledge / possible involvement/ witness etc and eventually broke down & tipped off his psychologist??
Purely MOO
Unless they have DNA on these two??

The tweet by this account after this one won't surprise any of us I suspect. Sad all round.

I'm not the least surprised. I didn't want to post that one even though it is said to be from high ranking sources.

MOO.

I'm of the theory AW was involved after the fact not-so-against-his-will, then decided the best way to get out of it, when the heat went up, was to turn on the main perp, in cahoots with the other man involved. SH once arrested started to talk and blew the other two right out of the water .. hence their arrest TOGETHER at the same residence.

Totally agree Mrs. G.

Newbie here. Been following thread but I want to have clarification on
AW. How does he know SH? Is AW educated and in the transport industry?

Why hasnt the name of the other guy been released yet? :furious: I hope it hasn't been suppressed! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro