Australia Australia - Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon, 13, Boronia, Vic, 2 June 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those of us who had not heard of "Mr Cruel" before now I'm attaching an article about him. I apologize if this is already posted. This article was dated 12/14/2010.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2010/12/14/3093126.htm

I wonder if this article might be the reason he began again. Possibly to let everyone know he's still around and can't be caught.

One thing that stood out to me is the difference in the MO. Mr Cruel usually entered the home with a gun and a knife. Tied up the family and either assaulted the daughter, abducted her, and later began murdering them.

Then he suddenly stopped. I wonder if he did leave the country and has returned. If he left he probably didn't stop murdering. I wonder which country he went to if he left. Maybe researching other countries for abductions, assaults, and murders of young girls would produce anything.

Hai guys *waves* Just throwing out what i know. I live just up the road from Boronia.

- It's a low socio econmic area, Meaning high in crime. You get your weirdos, your variety fruits along side with your general station rats. The station has an incrediably bad rep - I'm a 23 and i get warned all the time. DO NOT GO TO THAT STATION.

- The police did a sweep of the whole area, including the shopping centre just across from the station. They questioned employees so just rest assured that they are doing their jobs.

- IMHO - Yes, the other attempted abduction to me anyway appears to be linked, i think the police issued a statement denying that was just a ploy to entertain the guy responsible. That's just a theory.

- Boronia, Ringwood & Clayton are all relatively close by - Clayton is about a 25 min half hour drive away from ringwood. It is possible that he resides somewhere along here. I personally wouldn't be surprised if he is local at all there's alot of hidden little corners around this area.

- The media reports have done alot of damage to Bung's chances with pathetic storys such as a secret online life, it's painted her as a rampant teenager. So i take everything i read with a grain of salt. Remember everything has been manipulated before it hits the papers.

- Last but not least IMHO the person who did this. It was NOT their first time. They know the area, and in theory anyway if it is the same guy that attempted the abduction of bungs little school freind. They are becoming brazen, I got away with that first one so i'm going to try again. The fact that they were in the same class really struck a nerve with me. He could be related to the school somehow.

Think about it parent helpers and what not. You have people coming in and out at a community school. Doing handy work, helping out with classes picking kids up and dropping them off.

I mention this only because - I used to work in OSCH that's before and after school care. Now we were notified about a pedofile from a parent to be weary of. Low and behold he did show up and we were able to identify him and move the children inside and notify police. That was a few years ago.

We need a database avaliable to the public - It makes me SO angry that they have to scour through brothels and hunt out these people one by one. Makes me even more frustrated that a suburb as small as Boronia is housing these sickos.

END RANT.

That's all i have to offer right now. Just absolutely LIVID.

I knew i forgot to add something.

That 'surgical mask' I was just thinking - If it was a handy man it might have been one of those masks they chuck on when they are sawing wood or something.

This is merely a theory. But i mean he was driving a station wagon it's not unusual for someone who works in that occupation to drive one of those around. Just throwing it out there this is all IMHO

o_O well.. i would not like to be that kid right now...

wow I did not realize this little girl was still missing as I have seen nothing in the news lately, I assumed she must have been found.....

I really hope she has run away as the alternative after this amount of time is not good.

However I dont know if you have seen this or not about her mum going back to Thailand.
Something does not seem right to me, it says they had a holiday booked. I wonder if the police have looked a bit more into the family......maybe she did run away and someone has helped her go back to thailand....but there may be a reason for her running away, if you know what I mean.

http://knox-leader.whereilive.com.au/news/story/missing-bungs-mum-back-in-thailand/

Well - Even though one of those guys is ficitional i did take a gander at M.A.K.O just out of curiosity there was one guy that stood out that was due to be released in April he did look a little bit like the actual guy they were looking for. But again it's just me playing detective - and i'm more than likely wrong.

Also that shot my theory about them being tied into the school hmmm...

I did read that the mother did head to Thailand. I didn't think anything it strange she may just need to be around family is all.

Girl 'made up' Boronia abduction attempt: police

Police have confirmed that an 11-year-old girl who claimed a man tried to abduct her in the same area where Boronia schoolgirl Siriyakron 'Bung' Siriboon went missing made up the allegation.

What a shame. LE has probably been running in circles because of this. I hope they find out why she felt compelled to make up such a story. She could be a troubled child or having problems she can't talk about at home.

I wonder if he has been in prision or out of the country all this time or if he didn't work alone and possibly his younger assistance has taken over where he left off.............just a thought.

It is a shame that the police have been following a phony lead when they needed to be using all their resources to look for Bung.

Police find 'replications' of Mr Cruel in Siriyakorn "Bung" Siriboon case

DETECTIVES are still probing similarities between the notorious Mr Cruel cases and the recent abduction of missing schoolgirl Siriyakorn "Bung" Siriboon.

The 13-year-old, who has not been seen for five weeks, disappeared with "replications of what happened to Karmein Chan", senior officers say.

More: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...nd-mr-cruel-case/story-fn7x8me2-1226091414902

So first it's not Mr.Cruel now it could be. Last Mr. Cruel was hard of was 1991. Hmmm.

We want her back: desperate plea for Bung

It's a waiting game of the worst kind.

For almost two months, Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon's family has been left to wonder how the 13-year-old could disappear on a short walk to her Boronia high school.

Her stepfather Fred Pattison said he and his wife, Vannida, were trying not to dwell on the worst fears held for their daughter as they wait without news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back