Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Unless the laptop was pre-damaged, I think the info will be intact. So if he did it just to try and make sure something on there was unrecoverable unless he took steps to break the internal seals first, he's out of luck I'd say.

But why? If he recorded the killing, wouldn't he want to keep it?
It seems like a red herring. Too many clues pointing to him makes it look more like a set up.

When I looked, there was a black rectangle over his face in the DM article. Also a FB search of Victor or Vincent didn't show anyone outside the states. So, I don't know about brother's privacy being breached.

The christian names of both brothers have been published in MSM and that in itself is a breach of privacy IMO. This just leaves it open for people to sleuth the brothers when they are not (as far as we know) involved in Stephanie's murder. Yes, I've had a look at the brother's FB page but I'm not about to publish it online for the world to see. I personally don't think that VS's family should be discussed at all. Brainstorming where Stephanie's body could be is far more important IMO.

It seems like a red herring. Too many clues pointing to him makes it look more like a set up.

Have to respectfully disagree. The reason there are so many clues is because he is an idiot and made so many mistakes.

Could there be any hope Stephanie is still alive and was being kept somewhere by him?
It seems everyone knows she's been murdered, is it a definite thing that it was her body on his phone?

This thought has also crossed my mind TGY and I'm still hoping it is the case but obviously it's not looking good. I imagine Stephanie's family would also be hoping that she is alive somewhere but once her body is found, that final hope will come crashing down.

Family and friends to gather to remember Stephanie Scott on what should have been her wedding day

Cake will be cut, toasts made and loved ones will gather on the day teacher Stephanie Scott planned to marry her partner of five years, Aaron Leeson-Woolley.

But the bright and bubbly 26-year-old will not be able to celebrate with them

Instead of attending her wedding, family and friends will host a picnic lunch in a park on Saturday to pay tribute to her life after she was allegedly murdered on Easter Sunday.

The families of Ms Scott and her fiance invited the entire community of the small Riverina town to join them for lunch at Mountford Park to celebrate the life of the popular drama and English teacher.

"They ask that you wear yellow and bring something to sit on and something to eat! Please share so we can get this to as many people as possible," posted close friend Brianna Celi.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/family-an...ave-been-her-wedding-day-20150410-1mio8i.html

:cry: :rose:

I can understand why they'd want to do that, on the day of the wedding. Rather than just sit around.

I hope they all have a lovely day, and that the whole town goes!

Brainstorming where Stephanie's body could be is far more important IMO.

(edited by me for brevity)

It's a big country, but even murderers labour under the same restraints the rest of us do.. time, the passage of time, the sun sets and rises for them exactly as it does for everyone else.. He had to take that body, from somewhere, to somewhere else. Every murder starts from someplace and ends up either at the same place or geographically distant.. Geoprofilers do it with maths and compass.. within a radius of how much time he had, and how far he could travel , yet return , as well. He mentioned he'd had a busy day to the next doories ... .. I reckon he did the body stuff on the Monday.. he'd had it secreted and gave himself a bit of time. Somewhere distant. Because a burning body , a burning anything , day or night, is a beacon to country people, their lives depend on spotting such anomalies , in jig time too. So wherever he burned the body, assuming he did, its in a remote place..

Nothing has been mentioned about VS recording the killing. Where are you getting that from? Too many clues pointing to him doesn't make it look like a set-up at all! Many clues pointing to him indicates that he was involved in Stephanies disappearance and murder.

Yes that is just lovely of both families to do that - highlights the gaping differences between their actions and that of people who are responsible for these horrible crimes. I bet there will be an enormous turnout to celebrate Stephanie's life and support her family.

The police said they are looking at five crime scenes. Correct if I'm wrong but we have

1. The school
2. VS house
3. Where steph's car was found
4. Where her body is located (unknown)
5. ?

When I looked, there was a black rectangle over his face in the DM article. Also a FB search of Victor or Vincent didn't show anyone outside the states. So, I don't know about brother's privacy being breached.

Yes - the face is blacked out, but it is still a personal, holiday photo of VS's brother, being used to pad out an article without regard for his privacy. What has he got to do with the crime, or anything his brother has done? The journalist talks about his identical appearance and quotes something quite unrelated from his facebook page. Having a facebook page doesn't mean the brother deserves to be publicly linked with his allegedly murderous sibling. He didn't front the cameras and appear of his own accord, poor bugger.

Yes that is just lovely of both families to do that - highlights the gaping differences between their actions and that of people who are responsible for these horrible crimes. I bet there will be an enormous turnout to celebrate Stephanie's life and support her family.

What a sad day it will be, but it seems so appropriate to do something, hope the family can feel the love and support from the town, especially as they can't have a funeral.

The police said they are looking at five crime scenes. Correct if I'm wrong but we have

1. The school
2. VS house
5. ?

his ute ( pickup truck)

1. The school
2. VS house
5. ?

The canal where the laptop was found?

Oh sorry, I totally get what you're saying now! Yeah I suppose that could be true. I just assumed it was a work laptop and he needed to get rid of it, I didn't even think that it could be his.

But if it had evidence on it (photos?) why would he toss it and keep his phone?

Horrid thought but what if was Stephanie's phone the police found with that photo? Trying to find if it is mentioned anywhere that the phone belonged to VS.

Would the canal be considered part of the crime scene where her car was dumped? The ute seems likely.

I think the laptop was probably just being disposed of along with all other evidence he was left with - simply because it was Stephanie's and there's no reason why he should have it in his possession. Being lazy here about scrolling back through the thread - but have we heard news about her other belongings being found? She probably had a bag or wallet with her at least, and its contents, and her phone - have any of these been located?

Horrid thought but what if was Stephanie's phone the police found with that photo? Trying to find if it is mentioned anywhere that the phone belonged to VS.

It's likely to be his laptop probably with evidence of him stalking her on facebook etc. was it phone that had the photos? I thought it was his camera. MSM and bad reporting grrr

I think the laptop was probably just being disposed of along with all other evidence he was left with - simply because it was Stephanie's and there's no reason why he should have it in his possession. Being lazy here about scrolling back through the thread - but have we heard news about her other belongings being found? She probably had a bag or wallet with her at least, and its contents, and her phone - have any of these been located?

Her keys were found at his house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member