Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM:

(We just need to work on the support from our courts a bit more imo, get rid of the pathetically short sentences that are often imposed on some of the worst and most disgusting offenders.)

Agree. Sometimes people mistakenly blame the police for these monsters being out on the streets, but it's the courts. The police are more frustrated than anyone else because it's THEM who are on the frontline, working hard to get offenders locked up just to have them released again. They deal with the consequences.

Phone playing up n not letting me 'reply with quote' :/
Yes possumheart, I reckon those were the five crime scenes.
interestingly, school never really been referred to as one so wonder what happened there.
doesnt sound like he killed her there?
Wonder if the school was found in a locked up or unlocked state. If locked, ss may have finished up n left n vs followed her n ambushed her or lured her by some other means/place? Tho of course vs could havd locked up if he had knocked her out or gagged her there.
no I don't know that vs took a pic of the channel before dumping ipad. The witness said it just looked to him like he might have

Well done to the police! And i have to say im pretty proud of VSs family. So many families go into denial when a loved one is accused of a crime and they completely shut down. Im impressed that even under the tremendous strain they didnt lie and helped in any way possible. Lets not forget that this must also be hard for them as well. But credit to them, they did the right thing.

I imagine his family is where his alibi fell apart and for those wondering how the twin brother assisted while being so far away, id imagine he allowed the media to publish his FB picture. For reasons unknown to me VS face has been hidden. By allowing police and media to use his (twin) picture he has essentially given people a face to recognise and recollect if they saw anything strange. It was probably a move by police to put the face out there without actually putting the face out there IYKWIM.

Twin brothers facebook page is now private..........good move!

I reckon he did this stone cold, too. A loner, he doesn't seem to have caused a blip on anyones radar, not an ice addict, one needs a network for that, or marijauna.. unless he grew and processed his own.. ( which is not unknown in Griffith) not a drunk, not a rager.......not a heroin addict, its hard to be one of those in a small country town, you have to have a supplier, just a lone 24 yr old, head down, goin about his business cleaning a school........ livin with Mum , and brother, tootling round in his ute.

So many families go into denial when a loved one is accused of a crime and they completely shut down. Im impressed that even under the tremendous strain they didnt lie and helped in any way possible. Lets not forget that this must also be hard for them as well. But credit to them, they did the right thing.
Yes, credit to them for doing the right thing. I can't help but wonder if they instantly knew he would be capable of such a thing?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ll-never-deliver/story-fni0cx12-1227299563934

Stephanie Scott murder: Sister Kim Scott shares heartbreaking wedding speech she will never deliver

(Part of her speech)

On this Your Special Day...

My little sister,
Stephanie Clare Scott,
Is now a wedded wife,
Believe it or not.

Aaron Leeson Woolley,
The luckiest man,
Is a welcomed honorary member
To the prestigious Scott clan.

They met in Canowindra,
Young and sweet.
Flirting at IGA,
Between the creamy pasta salad and cold meat.

They shared car journeys,
Along with dad, Stuie and me.
There were sparks a-flying,
Any blind dick could see.

Twilight soccer
Was where it was at.
Cowra played host,
The competition was phat.

^ What an awful situation to be in, to literally have an evil twin. Poor guy.

There is so much that is disgusting about this case. The thing that sticks in my mind is that it is blatantly obvious he did this disgusting act. Multiple smoking guns indicate that. He even went to the unbelievable and hideous extreme of photographing what he did. And despite mounting evidence, despite making it almost a closed book against him, he didn't give her poor family the dignity of saying what happened and where he left her. Amongst all the evil he committed he could have at least done that. Not that it would make up in the slightest but you know, it would have meant something to them I'm sure. He is despicable and I really can't fathom why he was so callous to such a wonderful young woman with such a promising future ahead. There are just no words.

He's evil and also really dumb. He made so many errors.
Wonder what he thinks of his family giving him up?
For identical twins to be estranged is pretty unusual. This guy must be an unusually uncharismatic individual to not only have no friends but effectively no family either. To have turned off even your own identical twin must take a special kind of loser.

He is never, ever going to tell anyone why he did it .. ever. He will hint at provocation, or some such bulldust, maybe.. but no more than that. Most likely, not even that. It is his secret, to have and to hold, and to be guarded all his long life. It was his big moment.

He is never, ever going to tell anyone why he did it .. ever. He will hint at provocation, or some such bulldust, maybe.. but no more than that. Most likely, not even that. It is his secret, to have and to hold, and to be guarded all his long life. It was his big moment.

He probably is trying to hide what a depraved, sick twisted individual he really is - keeping trophies (keys), photos of the victims burnt body (seriously taking a photo to remember?) and god knows what else? All this and still has a chat to the neighbours over the fence about what a busy day it has been. This guy knows how to compartmentalize and I doubt he has any compassion for other people or their feelings.

Again, I could be wrong, but I thought he was taken into custody on Wednesday evening, then charged Thursday morning? Lots of misinformation has been repeated all around, and by people who should know better (sloppy journalists) - plus everything has just happened so fast in the past 2 days. NSW police have really been outstanding I think.

Unfortunately....lots of misinformation repeated here and lots of speculation as well that when other skim over they take to be gospel. Drives me crazy.

It's amazing and tragic that this has all unfolded within less than a week. This time last week Stephanie was probably out shopping for last minute wedding or honeymoon items. :(

So very very sad. Thank goodness they have found Stephanie and before her wedding day. The thought of not knowing where she was is just extra awful for the family and people can stop looking for her and concentrate on looking after each other. Well done police. I like how the police had said VS's family were assisting them and I hope the community treats them well. I wonder if they only thought about the forest yesterday as a possible place where he may have taken her. Otherwise I think the police would have been looking there much earlier and it seems they weren't.

So very very sad. Thank goodness they have found Stephanie and before her wedding day. The thought of not knowing where she was is just extra awful for the family and people can stop looking for her and concentrate on looking after each other. Well done police. I like how the police had said VS's family were assisting them and I hope the community treats them well. I wonder if they only thought about the forest yesterday as a possible place where he may have taken her. Otherwise I think the police would have been looking there much earlier and it seems they weren't.

The police Superintendent did mention a few times that they were prioritising lines of enquiry. I'm speculating, but I wonder if there was a reported sighting from a member of the public in that area and then when they mentioned it (possibly along with other leads) to the accused's family, they were able to identify a direct link (former camping spot).

Unfortunately....lots of misinformation repeated here and lots of speculation as well that when other skim over they take to be gospel. Drives me crazy.

I wholeheartedly agree. I wish I could rubber stamp some of these posts with an "Objection! Speculation!" sticker. The guy hasn't even been charged and already they've come up with motive and sentencing options.

I'll be working on a new avi or maybe a sig to that effect now that I've caught up to the thread. It's the least I can do.

R. I. P. Stephanie

I wholeheartedly agree. I wish I could rubber stamp some of these posts with an "Objection! Speculation!" sticker. The guy hasn't even been charged and already they've come up with motive and sentencing options.

I'll be working on a new avi or maybe a sig to that effect now that I've caught up to the thread. It's the least I can do.

R. I. P. Stephanie

Was charged days ago. What are you on?

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/04/09/cleaner-charged-murder-stephanie-scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne